Question for the ladies

Guest s******ecan****

I think a proper way for us guys to handle it is to be aware of the time and take the initiative to say goodbye. In other words don't put the lady in the position of having to ask you to leave.

If they have time left in the session they are welcome to stay, if not say polite goodbyes and be in your way

Posted via Mobile Device

Couldn't have said it better myself, Angela.

Haven't had too many stragglers, I must admit. I have been guilty of keeping a conversation going, but for the most part, wrap things when time is up.

• Like 1

Couldn't have said it better myself, Angela.

Haven't had too many stragglers, I must admit. I have been guilty of keeping a conversation going, but for the most part, wrap things when time is up.

It's about respecting my time and boundaries. If we both loose track of time because the sex was so fucking hot, then who cares:lol:

Guest C*****tte

For me it depends on the day and it varies from appointment to appointment. I have other work obligations I have to attend to when I am on tour (not just my own appointment management, but those of other FKS ladies as well as other tasks I have for my various website clients). Ending on time is a reflection of my professionalism for all my clients and my work. Though sometimes it just means I need to go grab some lunch or hit the gym! ;-)

So in my opinion, it is best to be prepared to leave when the time is up and then if you are asked to stay then you can stay.

Should I stay or should I go ? (The Clash)

We have two threads about the same topic, from opposite sides.

-Question for the ladies

-Question for the Gentleman

If the "session" is about time (agreed on) and not services,

I think it's up to the client to watch the clock (someone has to).

Then you can Ask for more time.

Better to know when to leave, than to be told to leave.

Should I stay or should I go ? (The Clash)

We have two threads about the same topic, from opposite sides.

-Question for the ladies

-Question for the Gentleman

If the "session" is about time (agreed on) and not services,

I think it's up to the client to watch the clock (someone has to).

Then you can Ask for more time.

Better to know when to leave, than to be told to leave.

Hmmmm...... good advice, but if the client do stay what do they want to do ????

Why would anyone expect to stay beyond the time they booked? It just seems like a strange question to even ask. When your time is up, it's time to leave.

When you book time, you have to respect that the lady has a life and has just scheduled that amount of time for you...if you want extra time, then follow proper procedure and pay the extra, but if you and the lady get into talking, having a drink and time just seems to slip away...which has happened to me on more than one occasion, then I have left her an extra generous tip dependant on the amount of extra time that I had spent with her. Everyone is happy:-)

Tipping for extra time is usually proper etiquette. I never stay longer than my scheduled appointment. In fact in my books it wouldn't even be acceptable to ask her for another hour after I have arrived even if I where willing to pay for it. The Lady usually has other business to tend to, so you should leave. Now she may tell you that you don't have to go right away , then sit your ass down and stay otherwise thank her and quietly leave.

ATH

When you book time, you have to respect that the lady has a life and has just scheduled that amount of time for you...if you want extra time, then follow proper procedure and pay the extra, but if you and the lady get into talking, having a drink and time just seems to slip away...which has happened to me on more than one occasion, then I have left her an extra generous tip dependant on the amount of extra time that I had spent with her. Everyone is happy:-)

Well put, I have to comment on the tip-factor here, while for some it may seem over the top, if you stay after your scheduled time it is a very well-received notion for us ladies to receive a tip for your overstaying....it just a nice gesture. trust me, it is something the ladies will give u the nod for should the nod/donation caliber be respected

results in my (brief) time of not accepting tips or general donations for more-than-donation time often result (no matter how kind and loyal the client is) in resentment between an SP and her client eventually....the best way to avoid resentment is abiding by the rules from the get-go

If they have time left in the session they are welcome to stay, if not say polite goodbyes and be in your way

Posted via Mobile Device

Perfect!

I think a proper way for us guys to handle it is to be aware of the time and take the initiative to say goodbye. In other words don't put the lady in the position of having to ask you to leave.

Thank you. ;)

As a client, I feel very uncomfortable about "watching the clock". Personally, I think it's disrespectful to keep looking at your watch.

I've had great experiences where the chemistry is right and the clock winds down, just as I do. They are the best, but you can't predict when it's going to happen. Unless, maybe it's a repeat experience.

Guest S**a*Q

I guess it's way different with outcalls...

I have to be out on time or my driver won't be happy having to wait.

I do find that I'm a little bit of a clockwatcher, but only for my own discipline, as I tend to talk too much. :P I just want to make sure that we don't run out of time because of my gift of gab.

(I'm sure there's better things to do with my mouth.. hahaha, and it would keep me quiet!)

It's the SP's job to manage the time without the client being aware the clock is being watched . Professional SP's can move along the activities and get a client out in time . Should the client be slow at leaving then you need to develop tactful "bye now see you again skills " .