Misty Moonlight SP extraordinaire

So i got up the nerves to call tonight, and WOW am i glad i did. I started by calling with my heart pounding , to hear a voice that was cute/ but very sexy i started by saying i had never met a SP before she assured me that she would make me feel comfortable and said i would enjoy the PSE the most. So i did it i made an appointment and was there with in 45 mins. I went up to room and was greeted at door by very sexy woman short skirt low cut top, with some very ample breasts i might add, her hair was sexy wet from just returning from pool. i was really nervous and Misty suggested we take a jacuzzi we made out a lil which was amazing, we chatted for a bit and got to know each other, we then dried off and headed to be where i received the worlds best bbbj, so juicy and so talented. she wanted it doggy, i told her i wanted her to ride me (she listened very well lol) #1 was over, she then started to blow me again till i was ready to go at her doggy, i bent her over went for #2 this time all over her face YES!!! we lied and talked for a while and then our night together came to a end :(. Im now at home with my cock in hand writing this jurking off to her pics. this was my first SP experience and it wont be my last with Misty Moonlight!!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.