so where do hobbiest's get to rant?

i know this is a recommendation board, and not a review board, so i am not going to drop any names, but it is a real piss off to show up to a location and have the SP not pick up their phone, or even text to state that there was a problem or delay. the worst part is the appointment wasn't with a CL girl, but a well reviewed SP from this board. needless to say she is off my list, which is a shame since there are not a lot of SPs who offer the same services // amenities.

sorry for what i know is a useless rant, but had no where else to go.

have a good weekend everyone!

yes I agree it can be a piss off, but maybe you have to give her the benefit of doubt that something important or an emergency happened that she had no control over. maybe try calling her again and mention that you were not happy, maybe she'll explain to you what happened.

See if you can get a follow up from her and try to guage the sincerity or validity of her reasoning where she couldn't at least show some courtesy towards you. Shit happens and if you get a decent response, she may be worth another attempt since it sounds like you were interested in what she had to offer . Then again, some girls just don't care...well reviewed or not.

Posted via Mobile Device

i say give her another shot, it happened to me once with a very well reviewed sp here on cerb. i e-mail her the next she responded that she had car trouble and was stuck waiting for a towtruck. rebook with her for another day and i had my best experience ever with an sp. you should give her a chance to explain.

Not saying that it wasn't true, but car trouble just so happens to be the oldest excuse in the book ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Have been seeing more and more of the complaints popping up from the guys about SPs in Ottawa doing this.

Maybe I'm old school, but none of the SPs I know in Ottawa would do business this way, so I am wondering who these ladies are and why they are doing it when I am sure they would not want it done to them.

Unless I get hit by a bus or someone I love is being rushed to the hospital, I would never leave someone hanging.

Once I got held up getting home and my client was waiting for me in the parking lot and so the session was cut short because he had to be at meeting at a certain time. It was my fault for cutting the time so close and not realizing tthere was construction on Queensway. I offered to take less money it WAS MY FAULT. He said not to worry about the money, so I told him next time I would make it up to him then. He did see me again, but said just to forget about it, that he was just so happy I made the effort to rectify the situation.

Not sure what the solution is, but I don't blame you for being pissed. Perhaps the lady will do the right thing and try to make it up to you in some way.

Would like to hear what other ladies have to say. Do you agree?

Twice I've been a no-show: once my sister was giving birth and the second time I had a severe allergic reaction at lunch and spent the afternoon in emerg.

I always email after the fact to let them know what happened and usually I offer a discounted rate.

If she doesn't offer an explanation, I wouldn't bother with her.

Have been seeing more and more of the complaints popping up from the guys about SPs in Ottawa doing this.

Maybe I'm old school, but none of the SPs I know in Ottawa would do business this way, so I am wondering who these ladies are and why they are doing it when I am sure they would not want it done to them.

Unless I get hit by a bus or someone I love is being rushed to the hospital, I would never leave someone hanging.

Once I got held up getting home and my client was waiting for me in the parking lot and so the session was cut short because he had to be at meeting at a certain time. It was my fault for cutting the time so close and not realizing tthere was construction on Queensway. I offered to take less money it WAS MY FAULT. He said not to worry about the money, so I told him next time I would make it up to him then. He did see me again, but said just to forget about it, that he was just so happy I made the effort to rectify the situation.

Not sure what the solution is, but I don't blame you for being pissed. Perhaps the lady will do the right thing and try to make it up to you in some way.

Would like to hear what other ladies have to say. Do you agree?

Ummmm....Angela?

There is always construction on the Queensway, unless it's winter, then there are idiots on the Queensway.