Positions you want to try

I'm relatively new to spicing the positions up, some of the old favorites are still good, Missionary, doggy, cowgirl etc. Being a male, I've been known to check out some adult videos ( as one's to do ;) ), and I saw the standing 69, I want to try it though I'm a relatively small guy 5'11, 170lbs. Anyone know of any providers that'd be willing to try it or have tried it and maybe give some input? Also throw out some experiences and things you want to try as well.

It helps if the provider is athletic, spinner and very fit. That can offset your own lack of physical super strength. ROSIE!!! She's one that I know who is in extremely good condition for it and light enough to make it possible for mere mortal.

5 things i would like to try

1st I would like to be ontop in the 69 position and pumping and coming in the mouth.

2nd I would like a squirter who can gush while I'm eating her out at the edge of the bed she gushes all over my face and in my mouth and i'm completely soaked from her orgasm.

3rd wish I was younger and stronger I'm holding her upside down and i'm eating her while she's in the air and blowing me.

4th giving her a golden shower after i cum in her.

5 shes on the edge of the bed i'm standing and her legs are over my shoulders and i'm penatrating her hard.

thats some stuff i would like to try.