Sexual....RMT?

Guest l***nc**k

Looking for a little of both...? Nothing crazy....just a good strong massage and some sexual touches....

This question comes up all the time. The RMT will lose their license. Do not mix the two.

• Like 2

Looking for a little of both...? Nothing crazy....just a good strong massage and some sexual touches....

Yes, the question is asked all the time. Licenced therapist will not provide this service, but many ladies around town have great skills and add a nice touch.

See this thread: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=127554

My own reco? See Jude!

Have fun,

toine

Gina at Vibe gives a very good massage, nice and hard. Also Kelly at CMJ, not as hard, but still very nice and relaxing.

Polydeuces

• Like 2

If you ask me, I've had way better massages at some MP's than at any RMT I've been to. Check out the girls with the good reps on this board. I haven't had the pleasure of Katrine, judging from her pics, don't think I have the strength to have a session with her. I'd die a happy man though.

• Like 1

Summer Love at Angels/Paradise. I always liked her massage style.

Additional Comments:

Gina at Vibe gives a very good massage, nice and hard. Also Kelly at CMJ, not as hard, but still very nice and relaxing.

I got to agree with you for what you say about Gina!

Edited by Source
  • Like 2

Buffy Lee provides an excellent deep massage. She's very good at her job and you'll leave feeling much better then when you walked in. Guaranteed.

Beaverpond: you've been a member for 3 1/2 years and your first post resurrects a thread that is over a year old, its original question has been repeated in numerous threads and it appears you didn't even read the previous posts: Kelly does provide a fine massage but she doesn't advertise as a RMT.

Your due diligence is due.

• Like 1

Touche! As I said a year ago, there are many MA's who will give a way better massage then an RMT. If you are seeing a couple of clients/day for a few years, you're bound to get good without certification. Michelle's has an outstanding rep on this board as does Bodycare. Maybe not as open minded as so MA's but they'll get the kinks out.

• Like 2

Touche! As I said a year ago, there are many Michelle's has an outstanding rep on this board as does Bodycare. Maybe not as open minded as so MA's but they'll get the kinks out.

Well, some do have a few kinks of their own - but that's a selling point, not a problem.

:spank: