That a hard one, it really depends on the mood I'm in, also the style of sex we're having. If we're in a steamy passionate mood and can't stop making out I enjoy missionary. But it also depends on the lady cause lets face nothing more sexy than hearing her scream my name with a sexy accent! Lol ok now I may be dreaming, but I do enjoy it much more when the lady is enjoyer herself.

• Like 2

I love doggy style.but it really depends if its hot N steamy I want missionary with my legs wrap around him

or my legs back and me at the edge of the beg

• Like 2

I love doggy style.but it really depends if its hot N steamy I want missionary with my legs wrap around him

or my legs back and me at the edge of the beg

Oh yes I love it when the ladies legs are wrapped around me:) especially during orgasm Mmm!

Edited by Em****83
After reading my post hehe not that I doubt it but it sounded as if I was refer to raven rain lol!

Ass up face down is my absolute favorite but I do also enjoy missionary with my legs around your back and my arms around your neck gripping on your shoulders as your kiss the back of my neck ....yup I just turned myself on lol

• Like 4

Doggy style, standing with the lady at the edge of the bed or on a couch. Hard to describe but when u cum standing up there is also some feeling going through the legs. Its like having a complete workout.

I also like cowgirl and missionary with the ladies legs wrap around my back.

• Like 3

Like empty I'm a heat of the moment/passion person. However, I like all of the positions and I like mixing it up. I might start in cowboy and end up in doggy. Whatever and where ever the moment leads me to. Sometimes you just want to be grabbed and f@3ked hard and other times you just want sweet and slow. The great thing about sex/love making is that it can be different every time, it's what you make it. However, one position that stands out in my mind is the good old doggy. Got to love me some doggy, big grin.

Missionary always ranks high for me. But my favourite position is a rear entry, similar to doggy.

Her body is face down, a pillow used to raise her hips. Her legs are straight and together. And I penetrate from behind obviously. I don't know what it is about this position, but I feel less human and more animal, like all I want to do is hump her (and the only position I feel comfortable using the word hump). I get to see her beautiful neck and back in front of me to nibble or whatever feels right at the time.

Oh, and there is a lot of skin-skin contact. Feels uh-may-zing.

Kinda similar to this - http://www.sexinfo101.com/jockey.shtml

Except my position is a bit different from the guys, I usually keep my legs straight too. But I'll try his way next time.

Akthough I'd like to try this next time - http://www.sexinfo101.com/prisonguard.shtml

• Like 2

Mostly I like a natural (or wild) flow through different positions. I find the most memorable sex is when it involved several positions, where I can think back and remember the standing part...the kneeling part...the laying down part...the inverted triple axle part...

Getting to explore how each one feels is part of the fun, and is often different with different partners.

But if I had to pick one then I can say the emoticon Danielle used in her opening post could have been aimed at me, because nothing will get me going like a 69. It can be either sensual or impassioned depending on the mood, there's just so many wonderful sensations going back and forth, and--especially when the lady is on top--the feeling of so much skin to skin moving against each other is a delight.

• Like 2

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I'd never complain about any of them, however as someone who loves kissing I guess I would prefer missionary.

I used to always know my favorite position !!!......now after several awesome visits with you shexy ladies and trying lots of different things I am very confused now ?? haha which is easy to do ;)

• Like 1

What is your favorite sex position?

Danielle! You know I love all but doggie is my top and being spanked, you've seen it LMAO!!

• Like 2

Yes that's how I always get them lolol with the ass up face down position...I guess its just the view of the ass and being able to grab a hold of her hips while pounding that pretty pussy...I like a little slap on the ass every now and then too...

• Like 3

For me I like cowgirl best, but with her on her feet squating so I can see everything I need to, her eyes, breasts and of coure me entering her....

For her she says doggie for the best penetration and hitting the spot!! :)

I really enjoy doggy for the naughty, raw animalistic feel of it. I find it best when it is slow too. Better to savour and enjoy the sensations with slow, long, deep strides. Faster jackhammer pumping is not always better, contrary to some popular belief (occasionally it is!). Sometimes I am a bad girl and just need to be bent over and showed who is boss. Doggy is also a perfect position to allow easy access for me to play with my clit while enjoying the cock! Double the pleasure! :D

Cowgirl is also lots of fun, to be able to control the rhythm and pleasure. This is actually something that I have learned to really enjoy over the last couple years, and I continue to get better at it. I love to alternate between grinding forward and back, and then bouncing up and down. If I feel so inclined, it is also another good position to play with my clit simultaneously, or press it against his pelvic bone. Cowgirl is fun because sometimes I just want to use guys as my personal sex toy! hehe! Yee haw! ;)

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

I will say doggie but not because it's my favourite physically, but because many women claim it feels so good. Even more so, when we last long after our first or second release (during hour session mostly), a women clearly enjoys switching rhythm while in doggy as we are able to last longer during a certain window in that session. Yaaaaay for you women ;)

Guest A*ro**n

Agree with the squatting cowgirl. Love watching a woman take control, and see her body move into mine. Helping, by thrusting my hips up is fun too.

Guest ChantalSummers

I find from behind standing up against a wall while I'm still wearing my high heels just so erotic...

sex-in-workplace3-medium-new.jpg

Guest realnicehat

I'm a big fan of inverted missionary, especially with long, slow strokes. I love being able to kiss, whether it is her mouth or neck. I also love having my arms free to explore her breasts, bottom, or back. I've found that gentle pressure in the small of the back at the right time will drive some women crazy :)

I also love being able to engulf her in my arms and pull her tight to me at the moment of climax.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_missionary_inverted.shtml

Guest **cely***r***ne

I cant have just one...I like so many different positions :p They all depend on my mood usually.

When Im feeling feisty (which is 90%of the time...)

this one... drives me absolutely bonkers..

http://www.sexinfo101.com/jockey.shtml

THIS one..

http://www.sexinfo101.com/turtle.shtml

When Im in the mood for lovin

http://www.sexinfo101.com/intersextion.shtml

http://www.sexinfo101.com/lotus.shtml

Just a couple.. :p