Guest a**4*

I like doggy,69,cowgirl,and other positions that I would like to try

Guest B**na***oy

Doggy and 69 would be my favorites, especially 69 as it allows the stimulation of all senses at once. ;-)

I like a few. Reverse cowgirl, doggy but I do love any position where I can see her face when she is cumming. When her chest, neck and cheeks flush red, and her mouth opens slightly.....nothing is more of a turn on.

Guest realnicehat
Posed the question to my SP's and their response was as follows

Sapphire said : Greek in missionary position

Amie said: Reverse Cowgirl

Tamika said : Doggy

Trina said : Doggy

Sheva said : Doggy

Benz said : Doggy

So it does look like Plus Size Loves Doggy - I may add its my favorit as well :-)

A Greek Missionary, a Cowgirl, and four Doggies walk in to a bar...........I'm sure I've heard that one before ;)

Can I change my answer to anything any of the ladies will allow me to participate in at any given time?

I love that every position has a different stimulus associated with it. As for my favorites:

Doggie

Rear Entry

Jockey

Kneeling Mastery

Deck Chair

Why does talking about them make you want to be in them!! *rawr*

You folks have got me thinking! Mine are:

Doggy

Cowgirl/RCG

Mish

With my creative juices flowing, more options come to mind. Haven't tried these, but imagining them is a real turn on!

Also man in standing position supporting her weight holding her by her thighs and she with her arms wrapped around him....mmmhhh

Both standing, rear entry, she with palms high against the wall

It appears my mind's working overtime, I'll check out quickly now. ;) *rawr*

• Like 1

Man seated in a chair facing a full length mirror, legs slightly splayed. Lady seated in his lap facing the mirror with her legs hung out over the outside of his (so that she's spread wide open). Usually she's positioned with her body just to the left of my head. Either her right arm around the back of my neck so that I can turn my head and suck at her breasts or her arms rest on the arms of the chair and I can kiss at her neck. I'm positioned so that I enter her at such an angle that I constantly stimulate both her g-spot and perineum with every thrust. my right hand reaches across her thigh to allow my fingers to softly stroke her clit, while my left hand either run through her hair or plays with her breasts.

To watch it all unfold in the mirror and see her orgasm is fantastic. Heck if your lucky and she squirts the mirror will get a wash.

That's my hands down favorite position.

• Like 3

For those that are less flexible, I enjoy the side by side missionary. Not sure what this is called. He is on his side, I am on my back, with my legs over his hips. This way, he can enter me, and our faces are close to each other at the same time. I find the older guys like this.