what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Turning in after an hour on the porch with a blanket, a glass of Irish and a book.

Guest n*gu**6

Cleaning up the kitchen after a very late supper and getting some pork tenderloins seasoned and in marinade for the grill saturday

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Catching up on posts, and sipping a fragrant GSM.

home after a 3hr rehearsal.. 2 solo performances, one group performance.. sunk into a lovely, hoooooot.. epson salt-filled bath.. sipping scotch, catching up on emails/posts.. watching the video of tonights' performance... and chatting with a lovely man ;)

...multi-tasking at it's finest ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Just back from an early morning medical call and catching up on lyla before i head back to make breakfast for all the inlaws

Guest n*gu**6

Putting fire on to take away the chill. Thinking about the last fews days and how rough they have been on me and trying to see some positive hidden in all this crap

Sipping a mimosa beside a tropical beach while sheltering from the fifth monsoon downburst of the day - brought suntan lotion when I should have brought Scotchgard....

contemplating a solitary dinner at my favorite sushi place (Sushi Ya on corydon.. BEST EVER!!!), orrr.. going to a different place and devouring aisian nachos... tough call... but.. sushi ya is close to an LC and I need to replenish my scotch hehe

...guess I know where I'm going ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Having a coffee in front of the fire and trying to figure what in the world i did to my shoulder yesterday.....