what are you doing at this very minute?

..........trying very hard NOT to stare at a package I am behavng and NOT opening until instructed to do so... *sigh*

...I shall distract myself with a nice soak before adorning myself with various pretty shiny things and going dancing at hookah night

<....it is seriously tough being this well-behaved..... lol...>

Hitachi in hand!

& planning my day ... Waiting for a special date, whom I haven't seen in a few years !

Guest n*gu**6

Having a cuo of tea and trying to get my stress level and blood pressure down beforw bed

lounging 'cougar-clad' (yes.. I said it!).. enjoying scotch/1 icecube.. and a wonderfully calming skype chat with a very special friend.. I had a rough evening earlier. and sooo needed this.....

have yet to shower... or open my much-anticipated package.. but I don't even care...(for now hehe) just chatting with a friend is just puuuurfect at the moment :)

• Like 1

Enjoying a generous piece of cherry cheesecake and lemon ginger tea while viewing the beautiful Kelowna night lights

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire going on yet another cold snowy morning.

Did I sleep through spring/summer/autumn. Wtf?

grabbing a glass of scotch and heavy cream.. one icecube..... and sinking into a lavender/sea salt boiling hot bath for some relaxation before doning my dance gear and going to enjoy a fet night at a local club ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Snuggles with the boy. He asked me to sleep over in his room all night. So i guess I'll have a sore back tomorrow. I might need a massage. If only i knew someone who gave massages.............

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Sipping a nice hot coffee and reading posts. Then checking my lotto ticket to see if I can retire on Monday ;)