what are you doing at this very minute?

morning preparations taken care of... addressing emails/requests... organizing music for upcoming solo belly dance performances at local club... cannot wait!!

..oh and coffee... yes... after only two hours sleep.. one neeeds coffee! :)

experiencing difficulties deciding which songs to use in my solos...(they said they want s3xy... they said they would 'support any boundaries' I chose to push <grin>...aka 'cougar-clad.... or partial purrrhaps ;) they *do* know who they said that too hehe).... torn.. but have two weeks yet, so...

taking a break... going for a walk in the rain...always sorts my head), grabbing a quick dinner then to rehearsal (for another show)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Working out an arrangement for a beautiful song.

Guest n*gu**6

Laying in bed. Getting ready yo shut my eyes and talking to a friend

quickly addressing emails... getting myself together to go home sans laptop...(too tired hehe) and going home stopped into work quick to address early appointment requests and to see if I had shoes here.. my beloved flip flops will not flip or flop again... ;)

...heading home barefoot to shower and sleep off the aches and pains of rehearsal and the beer of the aftermath ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Getting ready for my day and enjoying a cupof coffee listening to the birds

- enjoying a finger-measure of fine scotch - one ice cube - whiile purrrrving around here.. - addressing emails and requests....

- attempting to address some final points on an up coming photo shoot (13th yay!!!)

- happy to have selected a music set for upcoming performance

- admiring the wonderful job my favorite pedicure lady did on my (now) very soft, pretty feet and toes ;)

- enjoying the message received from a friend ;)

....contemplating actually behaving ...and going for my shower and to sleep hehe

Guest st*****ens**ors

Doing a couple of long deferred household repairs. Doors now close and latch, cabinets don't pop open on their own and that leaky faucet is history.

Packing up my favorite tent, blanket and pillow.. a freshly made batch of sweet & sour cabbage... and a bottle of wine and getting ready to run away for the night.. camping in a friends back yard overnight :) unreachable until tomorrow (not to worry though hehe I'll be back) ;)

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Sipping coffee, reading posts, posting posts. Heading out shopping soon when the stores open at 7 am.

Guest n*gu**6

Having a coffee and about to go out the door to play lumberjack again and try to finish up my firewood this morning

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Just finished installing my new TV and Blu-Ray.

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to get some linament on some very sore shoulders from cutting wood all day. Is really a two person job..... i need a helper....who wants to massage me? ;)

taking a break from rehearsing my solo....perrrrving lyla (and other fun places hehe).. addressing emails/requests... preparing music for solo.. *still haven't totally settled on what songs I'm doing lol

relaxing in my lovely rooms.. glass of well-earned wine in hand... eyes closed... enjoying the sounds ...and smiling at memories brought on by the arrival of a lovely (and surprise) gift from a far away friend <grin>

... supposed to be getting ready to go to jazz fest opening.. but this is too lovely :)

Responding to emails/PM's and such, checking Twitter, threads here and watching the ball game (Warriors & Cavs and not too happy!)

home from a wonderful night of jazz/funk... new inspiration for more dance pieces (look out world hehe)... showered.. addressing emails/requests... feeling just tipsy enough to fall into blissful sleep... and hoping to wake to a pleasant forecast (want to go to Patricia Beach for the day so... hehe .. get some *all over* color to this cat ;)

....falling into bed now ;)