what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest st*****ens**ors

Stretching out after an unexpected day of hauling firewood. I thought I had until August to get it moved, but was informed today that I had two days to shift the pile.

It was all in the round, with pieces up to 32" in diameter and weighing 150 to 175 lbs each.

I am very tired.

..enjoying a glass of wine while reposed 'cougar-clad' on the sofa...

- perrrrrving lyla

- addressing emails/requests

...and for some.. strange reason.. envisioning bare-chested men in jeans.. thigh muscles flexed and challenged...back muscles flexing with each swing on an axe... toss of a log .... sweat flying.... oooh-kaaay.. hehe ;)

relaxing a bit after a wonderful meal of perfectly done medium rare rib-eye steak.. kale/spinach/cabbage/herb/onion/cranberry salad...red wine....

purrrrrving and digesting.. that's enough activity at the moment ;)

Guest n*gu**6

good gosh... what am I not doing... assembling a pool ladder.. cleaning my kitchen. Putting steaks on to marinade for a special dinner this weekend. laundry is on.. dishwasher is running. I'm a multi-tasking fool right now.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Sitting on the back porch to catch the wind off the Atlantic, with a bottle of red wine and a playlist I like.

- attempting to decide what to do with a day that has suddenly opened right up... hehe.. odd for me :)

- wishing I knew how to fly and/or drove a car, I'd be stretched out at Patricia beach right now *sigh*

Guest st*****ens**ors

I've retreated to the relative cool of my studio for a few hours of work before bbq's and fireworks tonight. The day started with a 15 k run, so I'm a bit footsore, but it was worth it!

Trying to get the hang of Lyla hehe, and watching my co-worker get ready for her client. Something so cute about a girl getting dolled up! :)

Guest n*gu**6

Just laying down to bed to try to sleep amongst these damned allergies that are decimating me today

Additional Comments:

Making fresh caesar salad to with my steak

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Heading out to buy groceries for the week. I think I need some new recipes; I wonder if there is a thread on the board for recipes.

- rib-eye steak... fried mushrooms/baby eggplant/onions.. cucumber/strawberry/onion salad busy being digested....

- sipping red wine....

- purrrrrrving lyla

-addressing emails/requests

-making some noteworthy adjustments to the Den site... <grin>

opting for coffee instead of another hours sleep.... perrrrving lyla.. addressing emails/requests...

glaring angrily at the Thai bed that has to sit until Wednesday before i can dismantle it <grrrr>

perrrving tattoo designs for something pretty to grace my upper arms ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Getting into the shower after a morning run. Yes, I am typing this nekkid ;)

- sipping hot strong coffee.. stalling getting dressed....purrrrrving lyla..

- addressing emails/requests

-awaiting clearance on some new additions and *VERY* rare sightings in an album near you....

and exchanging lovely 'naughty' msg's and pictures with a friend ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to finish up some work at the office so i can take the afternoon off to take someone for driving lessons.

Relaxing...(yes... of course...'cougar-clad')... on my sofa....glass of wine in hand... arms mildly stinging with their lovely new adornments... gorgeous tattoo work!!! soooo happy ;)

• Like 1