what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Just sitting back looking at the destruction that lay begire me resulting from our company and their 3 kids that do not know boundaries. Gonna be a long night to clean this up.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Ruefully considering blisters from this morning's run. 18 km is the longest distance I've tried this year. Evidently I need better socks!

Guest n*gu**6

Waiting with victims of a car crash earlier for their drive to come get them

lounging on my back deck....(so unfortunately, *not* cougar-clad....for now hehe)..enjoying the night air on my stinging arms..... sipping iced tea.

perrrrrrving lyla, addressing emails/requests.... and contemplating whether to fall asleep out here or go inside...... so nice out here *sigh*

Additional Comments:

*ugh* hehe I hate when the board just plops a new message from me on top of the last one from me ... THIS IS TODAY'S..... <grin>

I am reposed, in my usual fashion.... <grin>... actually tuning into the local global news.. apparently I'm going to be on it - drumming at a vigil... I was interviewed but not positive I'll make the cut hehe, and for once, I am hoping to not miss it... (I am typically off doing something else that may have me on the news, so hehe ...)

*this is rough.. I always find news soooo dismal... so.. having it as background, while perrrrving lyla.. attending to emails and some rather lovely requests ;) far better than focusing on the latest travesties *sigh*

Guest n*gu**6

Having my coffee and cutting up some strawberries for a snack today

Guest st*****ens**ors

Spent the night sleeping on the porch to enjoy the cool breeze...which meant being woken up at the crack of dawn by noisy &/ amorous birds. ;)

Heading off for a quick run. Have a good day everyone!

digesting a wonderful breakfast shared with a good friend at stella's....

now perrrving lyla, addressing emails and some more lovely requests (one particularly interesting one.. soon to appear in the 'other den''s' album <grin>..)

..... enjoying the aroma of incense.. hauntingly beautiful celtic music... and folding laundry, preparing for my day ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Doing up the report for the medical call i just returned from. Now to go home and have some coffee. Shower and go to my paying job

talking myself into getting dressed (I *know*!).. and walking to work.. hanging my 'closed' sign on my office, and playing in the private den today instead......want to have things ready for (hopefully) some destruction/construction of a special bed this afternoon <grin>

Taking a short break and perusing CERB while sipping a cup of Kenyan Dark Roast.

Day started at 5 a.m. with my work out and then into the office by 7 am to get started on something the client decided they needed by 5 pm tomorrow rather than the end of the month as previously agreed.

Thoroughly enjoying a perrrrfectly done medium-rare ribeye...home-grown smashed baby potatoes with garlic and green onions... iced tea.... perrrrrving lyla...addressing emails and some 'interesting' requests <grin>

...waiting to see if my friend is still available this afternoon to help with a rather lovely bed for something special in the prrrrrivate den....

<gawd this steak is amazing!>

• Like 1

enjoying the aroma of sweetgrass permeating my lovely office... putting together yet another ethereally enticing list of music for us all to enjoy <grin>.... and of course... perrrving lyla ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Having my supper and perusing Lyla after a very long and stressful and tedious day

Relaxing, 'cougar-clad' ...enjoying the morning sounds outside...sipping fresh-made wonderfully strong coffee... addressing emails/more lovely requests... and as always <grin>... perrrrving lyla ;)

Besides the obvious (typing) I'm trying to convince myself to get out of bed, I'm usually an early riser and plan things to do with my day since the day before. It's been a few very hectic and a bit stressful days so after a big event took place yesterday I decided to not plan anything for today and force myself to stay in bed past 7:00 now I'm worried I'll get used to it :icon_biggrin:

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Making a big lunch. I did an 85 km bike ride this morning so I'm really hungry!!!

Guest n*gu**6

Sitting and having a glass of Drambuie on ice while I peruse Lyla and some new ads

- Making coffee... and preparing for a wonderful afternoon with two of my best friends in the whole universe :)

- still attempting to set up help with the Nu bed <grin>

...and of course.. perrrrrving lyla ;)