what are you doing at this very minute?

finished up with early therapy client... getting ready to close up shop to attend an event for a few hours... enjoying my coffee... addressing emails... pondering some creative requests <grin>....

...feeling slightly silly at my shoutbox post about a rainy day.. sun suddenly decided to show his lovely warm face ;)

and... yes... as always... perrrrrrving here ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Laying in a tent in my back yard with my little guy sprawled half on top of me. Trying to figure out how to get up without waking him

-enjoying hot coffee paired with 'bear cookies' <grin>, listening to the lovely sounds of Stellamara fill my office, alongside the scent of incense...

- addressing emails/bookings

- preparing a therapy room for the eminent arrival of the days first clients....

- contemplating whether to take afternoon bookings, or attend a kinky picnic <wink>

.... and of course... perrrrrving here ;)

lighting incense.. putting phone away... fluffing sheets/towels <grin>... enjoying the purrrrrrfectly surreal sounds of music floating through my brain...readying for a soon-to-arrive client ;)

and of course, ass always, attending to emails/requests... updating wish list <grin> and perrrrrrving this lovely place ;)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Settling down under blankets on the back porch for the night. There's a just-past-full moon above and blazing stars, and I have a glass of wine to finish.

I love sleeping out of doors. Wish this season lasted a little longer.

Guest n*gu**6

Just waiting for Friday to be over.... I'm a bachelor for a few days it seems and every indication so far is that this weekend is going to be just as mundane as the rest sadly.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

waiting for my pizza to arrive :)

(Friday is cheat day!)

Relaxing 'in my favorite state' <grin>...trying to decide on what fun gear to wear to my favorrrrite prrrrrowling club for a fetish event this evening....and whether to sport my usual head of crazy curls....orrrr flip everyone out and show up in a poker-straight, red wig heheh

...and of course....addressing emails/requests...and perrrrving this place ;)

Guest n*gu**6

S.F.A.....

I have the house to myself and I'm sitting here alone tonight.... What the hell is wrong with this situation??

Guest st*****ens**ors

Lying in bed uncharacteristically late, trying to summon the resolve to get up and go to the gym. Some mornings pancakes seem a far more sensible option than barbells

Guest n*gu**6

Finished some prep for a tenderloin roast that I'm hoping to share with someone this evening or tomorrow. Some housecleaning and getting ready to go finish my lawns and clean my truck today.

- lounging in the prrrrivate den over coffee.. slight tinge of a hang over <grin>

- addressing emails/requests

- finally deciding on music pieces for a solo perrrrrformance I am doing TONIGHT (ACK!)

.....and of course... perrrrrrving here ;)

Guest n*gu**6

folding the 3rd load of laundry and tidying up a bit. Half watching the womens volleyball at the Olympics. And doing a little prep for the potatoes for supper tomorrow.

- preparing the prrrrivate den for another lovely...all-day 'very involved' photo shoot with an amazing friend ;)

- addressing emails/requests

- working on changes to website

- contemplating soaking in a hot bath in preparrration for a wonderfully active photo shoot/day (now that I know what to expect with him hehe)

.....and of course....perrrrving here ;)

- addressing emails/requests (one I am pondering what to do for it....ugh hehe)

- tending to therapy client in next room

- enjoying Annwns' incredibly ethereal voice

- trying not to drool over the purrrfectly lovely photos in my new Shibari book ;)