I thought it could be funny or entertaining if we shared locations were we had or attempted to have sex thinking it was a good idea but didn't really turn out too well. For example

I once was with a woman in a steamy hot tub. We started making out and then decided to have sex. Boy that was a mistake, after a while I got so hot from all the heat and movement I got light headed and almost passed out. I kinda fell back almost hitting my head on the side of the tube.

Another time I was skinny dipping with a woman in the lake at the cottage when other people arrived well we stayed almost 1h 1/2 in the water naked before they left and we could quickly get out and grab our clothes. Needless to say by that time I was lucky I could still find my penis I was so cold.

I've always thought having sex on a beach is way overrated. It sounds way better than it is.

Have you ever gotten sand in your pussy? :( It ruins everything.

Or woken up with sand in your teeth the next day? Ew.

• Like 4

Ha! EmilyJ you've reminded me of the Steve Goodman song 'don't you go gettin' no sand in it' but I couldn't find a youtube link for a recording. It's from his album Unfinished Business.

"don't you know it'd be a pity

if you got your little nitty gritty"

On the top balcony of a 15 floor building (tallest building in the area). Nearly bloody fell off with my partner in tow.

Not sure if you can only talk about bad locations that you had used yourself but in a previous job I worked at a university preparing chemical compounds for the university labs. We often worked in the evenings as the labs were usually too busy during regular school hours. The lab we did most of prep work was on the first floor with a door which open up to a little park. On the other side of the park was the main student pub.

One hot spring night we had propped open the door which looked out on the park to get some fresh air and hear the music coming form the student pub. That night we were preparing a compound that is very sensitive to light so we had the lab lights turned off. It also was a rather strong smelling compound so when we worked in the lab we also wore gas-masks even though most of the time the compound stayed in the fumehoods. At some point in the process we had to let the reaction run for an extended period of time, so my co-worker and myself went and got some coffee. After about an hour, we came back, donned our gas masks and enter the darkened lab. At which point all hell broke lose.

Here is a very rough version of what happened

- as the two of us, wearing full chemical safety gear, enter the lab we noticed two figures in the corner near the door facing the little park ... there is some hard fucking against the wall going on as the two of them are literally growling at each other.

- then she notices us and screams

- her male partner looks back towards us but can't make us out so he turns on the light

- my co-worker and myself scream to not turn on the light or at least try to scream since the gas masks muffle our voices so much

- the lab lights turn on and we get to view an incredibly busty young lady pinned up against the wall by her very good looking fuck buddy

- more screaming and yelling from them telling us to get out

- more muffled screaming from us yelling at them to turn the lights off

- chemical compound in fumehood reacts to light and starts to burn giving off an unholy red glare

- our two lovers while screaming at the top of their lungs, de-couple and sprint out the back door

- my co-worker and myself quickly move to deal with our little chemical fire from hell

We finally get things under control and lucky for us there was not any major fire damage to the lab. While cleaning up our lab, we discovered our little lovers had left behind the following items:

- a lacy set of purple bra (size 32D) and panties

- a nice floral summer dress

- a pair of grey shorts with the wallet still in the back pocket (10 bucks and sufficient ID to know it was one of the senior members of one of the junior Liberals

- one sandal (men's size 10)

We reported the incident to security and sure enough they knew what we were talking about as some one had called in reporting two students "streaking" through the campus parking lot. The little streakers were in custody. Later one, one of the security guys dropped by to pick up their stuff, we gave him everything but the bra and panties, we told them they had been burned in the fire. Later we pinned the bra and panties up to the lab safety board with a sign saying "No fucking in the labs".

As much as having great chemistry makes the sex better, having sex in a chemical lab will probably end badly.

• Like 3

I've always thought having sex on a beach is way overrated. It sounds way better than it is.

Have you ever gotten sand in your pussy? :( It ruins everything.

Or woken up with sand in your teeth the next day? Ew.

Definitely overrated. On a rock is way better.lol.

Can't think of any bad places except for a corn field.

• Like 1