I had the opportunity to see one of Winnipeg's legendary SPs recently, after responding to an ad on EC. I hadn't seen Lynn's ad in a while, but when it popped up, the new pics were fantastic. I had always read good things about her, but for whatever reason I had not seen her before.

Well, by email initially and following up by phone, I relatively easily made an appt to see this lady last week at her downtown location. First things first - this girl is absolutely gorgeous. It sounds cliche, but her online pics - good as they are - do not do her justice. She has beautiful, long dark ringlet curls and the most amazing big, beautiful seductive eyes. They draw you in. Her breasts are large, with a little help, and have perfect, pierced nipples. Nicely sensitive. She has a new tattoo on her back, tastefully done, although large. Her skin is soft and smooth, tanned. Her kitty is clean and shaved. Often I will leave a date with a distinctive smell on my fingers (not that I mind :) ) but this time - nothing. This woman is clean to a fault!

The experience was excellent. I spent a lot of time working on her and she seemed to enjoy it. Then she took her turn an I was floored, after which she climbed on and sensuously rode me, followed by some doggie and mish until I was spent. I could barely contain myself, which I am going to need to work on before the next time with her!

I can honestly say, Lynn is my new all time favorite. This was hands down the best I've had in a long time.

L/S/A - 9/9/10

P.S. The reason I took a point off of 'service' was that her apartment was a bit cramped, with the 'bedroom' essentially in the living room, divided by only a couple of half-walls. In addition, while we were going at it, her roommate was watching TV just the other side of the wall. Some guys might be a bit put off by this. Personally, I thought it was pretty hot having another chick right there listening in!

I agree with everything espitzer said. Lynn is incredibly hot and even better than her pics. I was a little surprised myself when her friend came in with groceries while we were in the middle of it; and the location (re. apt) isn't the best and kinda small. But all of that quickly fades away when she turns her attention to you. Anxiously awaiting my next visit :bddog:.

I noticed that her add is no longer on EC. I began corresponding with her by email when I first saw the add. I think she may have taken it down while she was out of town. I believe she just got back last week. I assume her ad will be back up soon, although given her status, it probably doesnt have to be. People who know her will have her contacts, and those who want it will find it! ;-)

Maybe her roomate will join in if you ask? Is she hot?

That is what I was thinking!!

Is she Hot? If so, Ask - what the hell right!!:69:

The reason I took a point off of 'service' was that her apartment was a bit cramped, with the 'bedroom' essentially in the living room, divided by only a couple of half-walls. In addition, while we were going at it, her roommate was watching TV just the other side of the wall. Some guys might be a bit put off by this. Personally, I thought it was pretty hot having another chick right there listening in!
:jackoff:

I was a little surprised myself when her friend came in with groceries while we were in the middle of it.
:shock:

Not sure what it is, but there is just something very erotic and hot about the above scenerio. Hey Elliott, if you see her again, you should try to inquire from Lynne as to if her friend is game for joining in.

I'd boink Lynn anywhere.

She used to take her show on the road a lot, so her ad will be up & down from time to time.. But DEFINITELY worthwhile to visit...

Fyi - her roommate, Victoria, is another SP and her ad is currently on EC. Yeah, it was a hot scenario to be sure, and she probably would have been game given she's in the biz - but i ain't coining it that way yet! I could sneak a peek at her while giving Lynn the doggie though! Good times.:jackoff:

I have had the pleasure of seeing Lynn again. She said duos with her roommate are possible upon request at the reg fee X2. I had a great time again :bddog:, but I was a little disappointed that she doesn't offer MSOG until she gets to know you. I have a hard time with that since I'm a very visual type of guy and she's sooooo my physical type and is a very sensual exotic dancer to boot! Easy junior....easy :jackoff:. Her roommate was there also which ads to the excitement.

So YMMV, but all in all, I recommend her.