Visiting Moncton - jenna

Been seeing her for the past month and a half. Sending you a PM now. Not sure if we can talk about her here (if she's a blocked one or not.) , but I can say that she's a great a girl and really nice.

Due to the legal issues of incalls, if Jenna does offer incalls, and yet advertizes as only offering outcalls, I would respect her decision and not divulge this in an open forum.

I'll be visiting Moncton next weekend and Jenna's pics caught my eye. Could anyone who has seen her PM a little info such as cbj/bbbj; daty/ accurate pics? etc ...... thx! As always I will post a review if she is not DNR

also if anyone has another gem and would like to provide info for me to consider I would appreciate it. I will likely one have time to see one SP and want to see Moncton's finest or maybe i should say finest for me :)

I'd be interested in knowing the rate. Can one of you PM me? Please and thank you.

If you want to know the ladies rates, please ask her directly. Do not ask hobbyist's for this information.

Jenna is a very down to earth girl that will make you feel comfortable, treat her well and she will do the same. If you want to know her rate or any other info just PM her.

• Like 1