Brown shower and other filth Kinks?

Hi I know i`m a little messed up in the head but I have a brown/golden shower fetish and was wondering if there is a service provider out there as twisted as I am. Worth a shot

Guest C*****tte

Highly recommend you explore the Pro Dom scene and be willing to pay accordingly for a less common yet high risk fetish (brown shower). Some SPs offer golden showers, but best to do your research and comb through ads looking for a mention of the service.

Guest Miss Jane TG

I doubt that you would find SPs engaging in BS, just imagine how would the session unfold! Domes/ProDoms do that and you can find some through search engines. Good luck.

Ladies giving Golden Showers will be much easier to find than those willing to receive. In my experience with this.

I suggest Google for your other request!

Good luck on your search.

I offer both services and you will see that both services are listed on my free and detailed website. You must book one regular date before I will offer you both of these services at a slightly higher rate. In the alternative, you must prepay for the session. The no show rate for these services was huge so I had to resort to reserving them for repeat clients and those agreeing to prepay.

Your fetish friendly Temporary Girlfriend FunValerie