Reco for my first erotic massage experience?

I'll be in Ottawa in mid-July on business and have looked through this forum for recommended massage providers, both agency and independents. While I have SP experience from living within two hours of Montreal for most of my life, this will be my first time in Ottawa ... and after reading through the forums, I definitely want it to be my first time with an MP as well. I've never gone down the MP road in Montreal because I don't speak French, but that shouldn't be a problem in Ottawa.

So what I am looking for is a late afternoon / early evening GFE incall with an agency or independent who is capable of both relaxing the body and "blowing the mind" of a massage newb. Reading Katrine Cannon's reco thread and visiting her website caused my heart to skip a few beats but I am concerned that the real thing might make it stop entirely. :)

I liked what I read about Hiroko at Moonbay and looked at their agency's website, but can't really get a feel for how reputable they are. Not having any experience and not being local, it seems a little more daunting to me than making a date with an SP. I'll keep researching, but any help is appreciated.

Well, Moonbay are a FS outfit, so probably not the best place to be looking. And to be honest, if you've avoided MPs in Montreal because you don't speak french, the asian agencies perhaps aren't the best bet for you unless you speak one of the east asian languages :)

Anyways... you're spoiled for choice with the restrictions you've given so far. If you want to visit a spa, then CMJ, Paradise/Angel's and Vibe are all very nice places and have lots of choice of MAs (although none are particularly close to downtown if that matters to you). If you want an indy MA... Megan's Touch, Jessica, Gina, Sensual Erin, Amelia, Claire Heavens and Lilly are all well-recommended, and I'm sure there are some that I've forgotten...

• Like 6

I can only recommend one lady, because I've only had an erotic massage once. And that is Megan (Megan's Touch). If I lived closer to Ottawa I'd see her more often, one of the downsides of living in smalltown Ontario, about 3 1/2 -4 hours away from Ottawa

Here's a link to her profile

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=28987

Here's my reco of our time together

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=44037

And a few more reco's

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=20416

One thing, just my opinion, but if you see Megan, book a longer encounter, seeing her is worth it.

RG

• Like 1

If you are looking for a great GFE erotic massage incall experience, you really should consider Passion Vitto of ALO spas. She is wonderful! You could check out the ALO Spas website for her availability.

I also love Alexxandria of ALO, probably a bit too much :)

• Like 3

I am clearly spoiled for choice as the responses to this thread and the PMs I've received so far are making my head spin. Phaedrus, thanks for the mention of Moonbay being FS. Your point about language is a good one as well.

I have lots of research to do over the next couple of weeks with all the lovely ladies whose names I've been given so far. Thanks much and keep 'em coming. ;)

there is also Touch of Euphoria - the outcall branch of CMJ... It might be more of an intimate experience having an MA come to your hotel for your first experience.

PM me if you would like to discuss this option further.

If you are looking for a great GFE erotic massage incall experience, you really should consider Passion Vitto of ALO spas. She is wonderful! You could check out the ALO Spas website for her availability.

I also love Alexxandria of ALO, probably a bit too much :)

I am also posting every day my availability on shoutbox and on the Advertising massage Sections... Like it keep every one informed about my where and when abouts.. And I also take special requests if they are set up in advance ;-)

And.. If you are into Duos I have two awesome ladies with whom I provide Duos Alexxandria (at the Spa) and .., and Claire Heavens (independent) ... Lots of possible options to choose...

• Like 3

Guest d**eye***y

I enjoy vivian (sweet hot asian) and Claire Heavens (hot sensual blonde) for indy .

hoping also to try nicole and madison as a single or duo but have trouble getting in touch to book an actual appointment via pm or phone.

I've also had a few good ones along the way at paradise, oasis etc.

Jordyn is amazing but not sure if she is around right now. She was most recently at cmj.

Guest c**io**m7
Thanks curious, I have PM'd Vitto. ;)

IMO, smart move. ;-)