Early morning monday

I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS NOW AND THOROUGHLY ENJOY THE SITE. the only issue I am having is that I am only available Monday mornings, if anyone knows of an SP that enjoys morning appointments, I would very much appreciate the input.

Rather than asking ladies to "apply" on the forum, ask them individually. If booked in advance, someone will reply.

• Like 1

Most any I would think. Find a few that interest you and contact them, some even give a discount for early morning risers. :)

Additional Comments:

lol 4nbstd replied the same time I did with the same answer LOL

• Like 1

Also, some of the travelling ladies start early. For example, Keissy starts as early as 8:30am (but she'll be in town Wed-Fri this tour).

Additional Comments:

Additional Comments:

lol 4nbstd replied the same time I did with the same answer LOL

lol, horny minds think alike.

• Like 1

I do all my pooning in the mornings and I've never had a problem finding girls who would accommodate as long as you pre book and don't flake out. Find someone you're interested in and pick up the phone. The worst they can say is no I don't work mornings. Then you try someone else.

• Like 1

Thanks for great input...i have contacted many sp's...and was getting a little frustrated last week not being able to find one to accommodate a morning appointment!

Happy Canada day!!

I was one of the sp's you contacted and had told you as long as you called in advance to book the appointment it shouldn't be a problem.

Not sure if your looking for an sp who books by pm, but many don't as their is no proof of your sex, character or whether you are sober. Perhaps contacting the ladies the way that is suggested in their ads might help.

• Like 2

Guest ***nno**n***

I also do early mornings, but only for gentlemen I know and are reliable to show up. I also need to know at least the day before,

Being a night owl I usually only get to bed between midnight and 3 am.

The key to your success is planning :-)

Have you looked through the adds for Winnipeg SP's on EC? Some say 24/7 availability, and also i remember some also saying early morning specials on occasion!

I would try and narrow it down a bit to which SP's you are interested in and PM or call them and ask if they take early appointments, most will accommodate you with a bit of notice.

Worst case scenario the answer is no, best case you get exactly what you want!

Happy Hunting!

Most reputable ladies don't say 24/7 but have specific times they work.

Most that say 24/7 tend to have poor reputation.

Most of the experienced pooners will stay away from those who advertises as 24/7.

The best approach is to weed out most ladies by going through those with recommendations on the forum, then contact them and inquire over the phone. If Monday morning is what works for you, I would try to book by Friday afternoon the latest.

• Like 1

I know of one that I've seen that is 24/7 and has good reviews right here, so don't just write some one off because of their schedule.

Like i said, check the adds, do some research, contact and get details.

• Like 1

Most reputable ladies don't say 24/7 but have specific times they work.

Most that say 24/7 tend to have poor reputation.

Most of the experienced pooners will stay away from those who advertises as 24/7.

The best approach is to weed out most ladies by going through those with recommendations on the forum, then contact them and inquire over the phone. If Monday morning is what works for you, I would try to book by Friday afternoon the latest.

I think VIPTOG and Candyland have ads that say 24/7 and I have always had a great time.

I think VIPTOG and Candyland have ads that say 24/7 and I have always had a great time.

Not sure about that. Last time I spoke to VIPOTG, the girls were only available from 11am midnight. I think Candyland was similar.