Hello members,

I am considering joining CMJ.

Any thoughts from current or ex CMJ members? Is it worth it paying the extra membership fees? Are the services very similar to what I would get at a massage place like Paradise?

You should absolutely go for it seadoo!!! I was very hesitant for a long time about joining and finally did in March. I certainly have no regrets at all and should have joined long ago!

I have not been to the East end location yet, but have been to the West location for both the parties and appointments and have also used Touch of Euphoria, their outcall service. They never disappoint!!! ;)

You won't regret becoming a member seadoo!!!

• Like 1

Hello members,

I am considering joining CMJ.

Any thoughts from current or ex CMJ members? Is it worth it paying the extra membership fees? Are the services very similar to what I would get at a massage place like Paradise?

The membership fee is like $10 for a year so that should not even factor in to your decision. As for the prices of the massage, I would say they work out to be the same as any other spa in the city. However as a club their price is basically one price all inclusive, whereas some of the others you have a door fee, and then a second fee for services.

It is a great place, IMHO the best of the spas and the best experience in the city.

I think it is more like $200 / year.

Hmmm I wonder who would have told you that? It was $10 the last time I looked. Your orientation when you join may be close to $200, but that also includes a session.

• Like 1

You are correct....includes a lovely session for your orientation. Having been a member since the inception of CMJ west (and even before that ;) ), the membership rate may cost you only ten bucks a year.

Hmmm I wonder who would have told you that? It was $10 the last time I looked. Your orientation when you join may be close to $200, but that also includes a session.

Yes...it's a great place, and the first time includes an hour appointment so that's not far off. The facilities are excellent, and any of the ladies I've seen are absolute knockouts....my fave there being Kelly.

• Like 1

I've only recently joined, so that part is fresh in memory.

Signup fees were indeed $200, and renewals after that are much cheaper (could be $10 per year, but I didn't make an effort to memorize). The session which comes with the signup does indeed make the membership fee a lot more symbolic.

I've been to both East and West end locations. The locations are discrete and clean. The ladies, however, are what makes CMJ stick out. They are lovely and great company. I've had some great times there, and intend to keep doing so.

I was wondering about this Club. If any of you wouldn't mind send me a PM on the location in the est end. I'm very interested in being a member. Thanks

I've only recently joined, so that part is fresh in memory.

Signup fees were indeed $200, and renewals after that are much cheaper (could be $10 per year, but I didn't make an effort to memorize). The session which comes with the signup does indeed make the membership fee a lot more symbolic.

I've been to both East and West end locations. The locations are discrete and clean. The ladies, however, are what makes CMJ stick out. They are lovely and great company. I've had some great times there, and intend to keep doing so.

It is actually $10 per year after the initial membership. They do have the information listed on the website.

Ahh...I thought it was $200 every year. Is the free session on sign-up for an hour? The website stated half an hour.

I am a charter member, and have to echo others recommendation. The cost of joining is nominal when to realize that you get an introductory session with your registration. Jasmin has done a lot for this industry. The spa is clean, the ladies are trained so that you can expect to get a good standard of service, and I have never been shorted on the time I've booked. Now and then you can attend one of the parties and you get to meet all the girls in person.

Go for it.

• Like 3

Also, once you join, you have access to the full web site with a login. It gives you access to the full schedule, the photos, but more importantly, you can book your appointment online.

Fritz