Kelly @ CMJ

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

I had some free time today and I took a chance on a last minute booking. As the lady luck would have it, she was free at noon. Haven't seen Kelly for a while as CMJ is a bit far from down town at noon and she has very limited working time slots. So I was happy that I had my spot. She welcomed me in a tight green mini skirt. She looked very beautiful and sexy and gave me a big hug and kissed. She looked happy to see me as i was her. We went and took a nice shower where she washed me and I got to wash her sexy slim tanned body. Shower time is so much fun. Back to the room we go, and she started to massage my tension away. Very nice to see her body in the mirror as she slid over my body with her fantastic breast :). We had some nice conversation while she massaged my back. Then she asked me to turn over, and more body slides and kissing were too be had. She talks a bit naught also which makes the session more erotic. The finish was long and teasing with an explosive conclusion. I was left quivering for a few minutes. She cleaned me up and came back on the table where we relaxed in each others cuddling :).

Really enjoy spending time with Kelly. She is beautiful, great smile and conversation and seems to want to please :)

Can't wait till next time to spend more time with this special woman :)

Woohoo I get to be Kelly's 1st recommendation of 2014, albeit way overdue. Kelly is everything her pictures would allude to and more. She is beautiful, intelligent and sensual. Time spent with her goes much too quickly and only serves to wet the appetite for another session. CMJ rocks and women like Kelly are the reason why.

Haven't seen Kelly for quite a few months. We've kept in touch with in the chat room. So I have been looking forwards to seeing her for some time, but just couldn't find the time. But lucky for me, today I had time and she just happen to be free. Lady luck is with me today. When I got there, she opened the door, she was dressed in a skin tight, mini dress that just hugged her sexy curves. She was absolutely beautiful and sexy, with her sun touched skin. She looked radiant and looked happy to see me. She gave me a big hug and kiss and led me to the massage room. Closed the door and a few more nice hugs. We got undressed and into the showers where we had some amazing soapy shower time. Then back to the table we go. But this time I wanted to start to massage her sexy body first. She seemed to enjoy my massage, and I enjoyed massaging her sexy body. Then it was my turn, where she gave me a nice relaxing massage and lot's of body slides and lot's of cuddling :). She got on the table for a while, where we talked and cuddled for a while. Then back to the massage, where she kept teasing me and kept me on the edge till I could no longer take it. She left me quivering for a while, and came back to clean me up. Then she continued with a bit more massage. And then it was time to clean up in the shower. We got dressed and a bit more hugging and kissing and back to work I go.

This was an awesome session with the sexy Kelly :)

who could ask for anything more.

Like she told me, it get's better each time.

Wonder what the next session will be like?

Stay tuned for next episode of adventures of Someguy :)

Guy's you got to go see Kelly. You will thank me :)

Like everyone above has said, this lady is simply amazing. Gorgeous face, killer body, fun, intelligent. She's the perfect combination of naughty and nice. If you're thinking about seeing her: stop thinking and just go see her. You won't be disappointed.

What can I say that hasn't already been said before.

Last week Kelly posted some very sexy pictures in her private album. They are very hot and sexy. However you need to be a friend or book with her before you have access to them.

In my thread "What is seduction to you?"

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=178731

She stated that " A woman can seduce a man in seconds if she is allowed to do so. A look, a touch, a smile can all seduce a man."

I knew then I had to see her again, and test my willpower :). So I pre-booked with last week. And started my mental training of my will power :) So off I go see her at noon. Pass by a massive traffic jam on the 417 on my left. Just knew it was going to be a long drive coming back :(. Got at CMJ on time, she answered the door, looking tanned and gorgeous in some pink lingerie. She gave me a big hug and kiss and seemed happy to see me. Will power down 10%. she brought me into the room and gave me more hugs and kisses :) Soon the clothes came off and my will power went down another 20%. Into the shower we go, and had fun soaping each other out. She get's pretty naughty in the shower, another 20% drop in will power. We get dry and I offer to give her a massage. She seemed happy to obliged and got onto the table in the ready position. It was a pleasure to massage her firm curvy body. She seemed to appreciate and enjoy my massage a lot.

Then it was my turn. She started to massage me and then blew in my ears sweet nothings. Then she began to do some nice body slides. Willpower down to 0%. I was like putty in her hands. I just let her have her way with me and enjoyed every moment of it. The finish was amazing as away. This was the best session to date. I guess we have seen each other many times now, that we are now relaxed and comfortable with each other. And truly enjoy each other's company :) But I did last more then a few minutes before I succumbed to her seduction :) so I won, but losing was more fun :)

Now that I think about it, I think that she had an unfair advantage. She's been reading my threads and knows all my weak points and all my favourite things to do :)

She truly is a lot of fun once you get to know her. Be kind to her and you may be rewarded YMMV :)

She brings something different each visit and keeps it hot and sensual. A very erotic experience given by a very beautiful and sexy woman. Who could ask for anything more :)

The memories of my last visit with Kelly two weeks ago were starting to fade. Wasn't sure if it was a dream, so had to pinch myself and visit one more time to make sure it was real and to revive my memories :)

She opened the door wearing the requested outfit that I had asked for. Pink bra and thong covered by a little pair of white shorts. In this outfit with her sun kissed skin and blonde hair and big smile. She just glowed and was as happy to see me as I was her. A big hug and kiss and back to the room we go. More hugs and kisses and clothes come off quickly. She was so sexy and beautiful and not a tan line to be seen :). In the shower for some soapy fun and off to the table where I start with giving her a massage again. As always the massage was great, very sensual and great body slides. We've seen each other so much that we know what each other like. And we feel very comfortable with each other's body and life stories. Another session full of YSMV (You snuggles may vary) :)

After a TLC session with Kelly, I always leave relax, happy with a smile on my face. :)

Woke up this morning and saw that Kelly had posted a new sexy picture of herself in her private albums. She looked so sexy in that picture. Sorry only friends of her's can see her sexy pictures :). I got to work with that picture in my mind and memories of times we've had before. Work wasn't busy, so I pm'ed her to see if she was free at noon, and she was. The drive to CMJ is a pain at lunch. I seem to get every red light on the way there. But Kelly is worth the drive :). When I got there she welcomed me with a big hug and smile that lit up the room, and brought me into the massage room, where she took off her robe to show me that she was wearing the requested black lingerie. She looked fantastic in it. She is looking sexy, tanned and beautiful with a nice big smiles. We started off with hugs and kisses. A fun sexy shower, I got to massage her body, then it was my turn. She eased my tension then came the flip, where she teased me for a long time. Can't say much more about our sessions that I haven't said before. Except that each time it get's better. As we are more comfortable and relaxed around each other and can chat and catch up on each other's lives. She is a very special woman, beautiful and sexy on the inside as well as the outside. She makes me feel special and does her best to treat me like a king.

It's a pleasure being around her. Always leave with a smile on my face especially after a big hug and kiss :) Till next time :)

I got to meet Kelly at CMJ,she is a total bombshell. Beautiful smile,attractive,great body as she keeps in greater shape, most excellent encounter with her this past week.

She has very strong hands, and gives one very wicked massage, and yes she knows how to keep the foreplay going until the end result, ;) Spectacular finish :)

It's been a few month's since I last saw Kelly. When she opened the door, she seemed happy to see me. She looked very sexy in her bra and panties. She brought me into the spa and gave me a hug and kiss. We undressed took our shower to get nice and clean. She looked tan and beautiful today. Gave me another great massage while we chatted to catchup on each other's lives. Then came the flip with very sexy body slides. It is great watching her work over my body with all parts of her body. Can't say much more then I've said many times before. Always a fun time with a beautiful sexy woman. Fun and intelligent conversation. She has a special aura about her :)

Let me start by saying how much I enjoy spending time with beautiful women. My regular routine is to visit SC's and I have met a couple of great ladies that I visit regularly. However I am not very comfortable in the relatively open environment of the clubs. The idea of visiting a MP has always intrigued me so I posted a question on this site asking for some advice. I immediately started receiving some great info and got some excellent recommendations including one for Kellyxo @ CMJ.

I sent her a PM and she replied very quickly. We chatted back and forth a little and she made it easy for me to book my first session the very next day. I had an hour drive and I must admit I was as nervous as I was excited. I arrived, and as others have said, her photos are great but she is so HOT in person. She was very easy to talk to and immediately made this newbie feel completely at ease. Our session went by very quickly. She is VERY talented and is a true professional. Great conversation and even better massage. I cant say enough about my time with Kelly.

Will I repeat with Kelly? Absolutely!!! In fact other MA's should also thank her because she has totally converted me into a Massage Customer for life and I may NEVER visit another Strip Club again.

Thanks again Kelly! I will always remember my first!

Hope to see you again soon,

Izzy

• Like 1

You are totally right on Izzy2!! When it comes to Kelly she is beautiful inside and out. She is my favorite.

Kelly Kelly Kelly :) A beautiful lady, a beautiful mind, fab personality, and a verrrrry talented massage and relaxation therapist. Yowza !!!!

With some prior chats, there was no doubt I wanted to meet Kelly. Just whether time would allow or not. It did and we were able to hook up !!! It was very relaxed from the get go and we had a most wonderful visit.

Just what the doctor ordered to relax the entire body before a few hours in a plane ;) I highly recommend this route via CMJ on the way to the airport peeps !! Yup Yup !

Thanks Kelly for an awesome and relaxing visit !! xoxo

I saw Kelly last week. It has been a while since I've seen her because she left CMJ for awhile. But I noticed she was back for a couple days a week lately and I took advantage of some free time to see her. There isn't much to add to the 5 pages of recommendations here, but more of an update to say a few things.

-She looks as great as ever, super fit, great body, very friendly.

-great shower play and a real strong massage (stronger than I remember, some really good pressure)

-I was very happy and relaxed with my visit. I am sure to see her again. We seem to have great chemistry together.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.