Who's where when you are doing 69  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who's where when you are doing 69

• What is position 69?
    • I prefer the lady on top
    • I prefer the man on top
    • It does not matter both ways are good to me
    • I never perform that position with anyone

Simple enough question, when performing 69 who is on top and who is on the bottom?

I have a preference on having the lady on top because I love seeing her ass move around while giving her tongue work on her lips.

Woman on top for sure.

That way I can prop my head up and avoid neck strain while liking the prize.

Definitely woman on top. I would be waaaaaay to self conscious to do it the other way around.

Another vote for lady on top. No better feeling in the world than relaxing back and feeling the weight of her thighs on either side of my face, while enjoying the various tastes and sensations all over. Great position whether you're feeling sensual or wild.

Guest B**na***oy

Lady on top is certainly more enjoyable; but if I have to take the lead, then I prefer to be on top. :69:

Lady of top of course.

But another one should of been added, which is the standing up 69'ner of course the man would need to be strong enough, and normally works well with spinner type women ;) Talk about blood rushing to 2 heads (the guys and her's while she held upside down...lol)

But another one should of been added, which is the standing up 69'ner of course the man would need to be strong enough

Of course, now I'm picturing it if the woman was strong enough...

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

.... hummm it depends ... with a spinner, yes woman on top, with a BBW I reserve judgement. Just so I don't get flamed, I do like the company of a BBW but for 69 it will depend on the circumstances and our general mood.

Looks like everyone answered they prefer the lady on top, but I have a feeling that they may all be man that answered that. It would be nice to have comments from ladies about this. It may be that the ladies are afraid that us man might collapse on you and crush you?

I did forget to add the position 69 standing up sorry about that Pete. I did enjoy this with a few ladies from cerb and would do it again. There must be trust from both participant for that position.

women on top.

I hate being on the bottom unless I am doing BLS or something, I can't properly do a BJ without cranking my neck and hurting myself, even with a pillow under

• Like 3