Just thought I would start the new thread for the new season.

Love the twist with the MVP and 3rd nominee. Really special.

Stupidest move ever, Elissa not telling anyone she is Rachel Reilly's sister. They look identical, and anyone that follows BB anyway would know who she is. I've seen her on a bride dress picking show, twice i think, with RR who bought Elissa's wedding dress for her. I'm sure there have been lots of articles about RR that include her sister, and that isn't even mentioning they look nearly identical.

HOH mistake. putting Elissa up for nominations, when his alliance wanted David put up specifically because they wanted him out. it was actually perfect David went up without HOH Mcrae doing it himself, when MVP is anonymous. Considering most already know Elissa is RR's sister, and was most likely to be chosen as the first MVP because the audience also knows it, she is the obvious one who is going to be voted out by most everyone else even tho she is the least threatening BB houseguest next to Aaryn lol.

• Like 1

The season has just started but the drama is in full force!

If you have been following the live feeds at all you know what I am talking about. Several of the house guests have been saying many racial comments resulting in Aaryn losing her modelling contract and Jeanmarie (not sure of spelling) losing her job They will be in for a shock when this is all over. I am sure we will not see this on the show although its possible Julie might address the issue tonight as there are several petions asking for Aaryn (the worst offender) to be removed from the show.

I agree that Elissa has made a very stupid move by keeping her sisters identity a secret from the house as its obvious as they look identical.

It will be interesting to see what happens tonight :)

Edited by Redseductress
  • Like 3

I was reading a quote from Kaitlyn about Candice as well. I kind of think this is a more diverse (for BB US) houseguest list, you'd think they would be more careful about these kinds of remarks.

I find Aaryn in general one of those Mean Girls. In fact, her photo had a cameo role in one of the Mean Girl movies apparently LOL

I'd be interested to see what happens regarding Aaryn, as i haven't seen anything mentioned about it (in jokersupdates that recaps the live feeds) but clearly not only is she not gone after last night, she is kind of in a good position right now.

Jeremy seems to be a bit of a wild card, not sure if he understands what being in an alliance really means lol

• Like 2

I'm rooting for Mccrae and Amanda. I can see both of them lasting without floating. I can't see Helen lasting long unfortunately, because i would like her. I have gone over to the dark side and want Elissa to stick around just because all the MGs are against her :)

I have been recording the After Darks, but not watching them all the way through mostly because they aren't really doing much of anything interesting although it is possible i am missing the interesting stuff by deleting unwatch parts lol. i have seen the dynamics between Amanda and Mccrae and Helen/Elissa and more of Andy and Nick which is fun.

Spencer, being the older and heavier guy you expect him to be jovial and easy going, and he isn't I don't think.

I have mixed feelings about Nick. He is doing a lot of gaming, and that actually is a good thing to me. I like someone who is plotting and really being active in the game more than someone who is just floating along hoping no one notices them until the first 6 are gone and they can make it to jury.

i like to check in on jokers updates since I am not really watching the AD episodes.

• Like 1

It's easy to forget about Jessie. :)

i did see Candice breaking down the MC group, i think she only left out McCrae but she is also seeing M I think talking with the other 4 one on one. People are noticing when the guys from MC are talking to each other one on one, they see those things and do the math when pair by pair, they reveal themselves as 4 in total i think.

I think they all got into alliances a bit too early, I think there is a chance some of them would prefer to get rid of Jeremy, and keep Elissa for example, simply because with no one other than Helen El is easy to use to use the MVP she is likely to keep getting the more the others make her the easy target lol.

Right now the 3 up on the block makes it difficult to choose a good one to go home. it won't be Nick, he is this week's jessie, it really comes down only to will Helen or Elissa get the votes to stay, and since Helen isn't really coming up with anything useful to offer, only Elissa really can offer the chance she will continue to get MVP for a while and if she isn't there, there is no way to know who is the most likely other than her to get it. maybe Helen will if Elissa isn't there, maybe Candice, either of those is less likely to be controlled as to who she puts up.

I don't know but is the MVP naming the replacement nominee if their nomination wins veto, or is it HOH?

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

Omg I love that there's a Big Brother thread on here!! Amazing stellar idea!! Oh no... You guys aren't gonna like this... Although I wasn't big on Rachel, I really like Elissa. Yes it's too bad she wasn't honest. But she's such a sweetheart and a huge competitor. I like how brilliantly smart Helyn is too. Amanda's amazing too. Girl power hehe!! Lol. Nick has excellent game and he's very focussed. I think Aryn's on way too much of a power trip. I don't like how she's treats people. She seems very superficial. It was really big of Howard to admit how he didn't like her comments but yet he stayed strong and kept calm. I'm really proud of him for that. I can't believe what the Have Nots had to put up with... Lima beans and liver ewwww... I'm insanely impressed with the twists the season has and am dying to see the next episode. Fellow fans stay tunes and yes, "Floaters, you better grab a lifevest!!" LOL!!

Guest ChantalSummers

Omg loved last night's episode!! Elissa pulled off an incredible mastermind move to convince most house guests to eliminate Nick. Love her!! She's brilliantly smart, such a sweetheart, and oh so beautiful!! I knew she would get MVP again. Woman's intuition I suppose. Hehe.

BB15-Week2POV.png

I absolutely adore her sense of style too.

I agree last nights episode was awesome.

Watching the feeds after was even more interesting!

Even though I don't like her at all I kinda feel bad for Aaryn. It's gonna be rough for her when she leaves the house. David already had to shut down his twitter account due to people threading him and calling him all kind of names because he supports Aaryn. It's sad how people condemn her for being a bully but then turn around and be bully's thereselfs. At the same time she had the chance to redeem herself but as far as she's concerned she has not said anything racist...

It will be an interesting week as the power has shifted and the mean girls will have to fake nice...maybe?! They definitely did not do that last night.

• Like 1

Gina Marie's reaction and hysteric tears was almost as funny as Gary's (bbc) over dramatic reaction to being put on slop. I agree Nicks gonna need a restraining order lol.

I also have a crush on Judd he's a total sweetheart.

It was surprising to me how calm Jeremy was being last night (he is definitely in game mode)

I am happy with the nominees :) I won't spoil it incase people read this who don't follow the feeds. I am not very happy with the way Helen is acting now that she is hoh and hope she will chill out a bit.

Can't wait too see what happens after veto is played :)

Edited by Redseductress
  • Like 1

I saw the AD, and it sure covered all that dramatic stuff of them doing their bullying to Jessie, the bed flip, Candice's flip out, and Howard's as well.

Then GM. omg, he didn't barely hold her hand one time in the 3 weeks (is it 3 weeks) and she's going off as badly as Aaryn did when David left and A and D had a lot more canoodling before eviction.

it's a bit over the top, but it helped keep her off the block maybe.

now they have already done the Have Nots and the nominations, so now we'll just see what happens after that.

I can't really believe that Aaryn is that clueless not just about what she said but how she might be perceived outside the house. But that isn't really the whole thing that makes me think she's wacky, but she actually accuses Amanda of trying to cause trouble and drama for coming directly to her one on one and with no one else around to clue her in about all this lol

And after all that, like that isn't enough, she actually plays a victim card about being picked on because she's blonde and blue eyed. okey dokey.

i wish they would vote her out because she just is that dumb, but they probably won't because like Elissa, Aaryn is the new bad guy and most people like to have an easy target left in the house rather than vote them out. Next thing you know, that person is in the final two and taking home the bucks.

• Like 2

Helen is on a serious power trip with a case of HOHitis.

I'm upset that she's throwing Candice and Jessie (who are both loyal to her) away for Katelyn & GM.

What irks me is the,"we owe it to Kaitlyn to keep her safe for 2 weeks because she used the POV on HERSELF". Last time I checked that's what you're supposed to do!!! Either she uses the veto to save herself or she doesn't use it and she goes home. No one should be making deals and bribing her to use it on herself.

She didn't want to nominate GM because she needed the week to grieve for Nick (are you kidding me?).

Also her,"this is what the house wants" motto is getting annoying. I really like Helen but not as HOH.

• Like 1

I totally agree about Helen. I have always liked her but she really needs to tone it down.

Now one person who has taken things too far is GM can we say obsessed?! Are they really going to hold a memorial/funeral for Nick? Plus we can't forget about the Nick shrine she has set up with all his forgotten items.

Jeremy is playing it cool and doing his best to stay, which I highly doubt will happen but I guess you never know.

I'm not sure who I want to get hoh. Judd would be nice (just so he gets more air time) plus I would like too see who he would put up :)

I totally agree about Helen. I have always liked her but she really needs to tone it down.

Now one person who has taken things too far is GM can we say obsessed?! Are they really going to hold a memorial/funeral for Nick? Plus we can't forget about the Nick shrine she has set up with all his forgotten items.

Jeremy is playing it cool and doing his best to stay, which I highly doubt will happen but I guess you never know.

I'm not sure who I want to get hoh. Judd would be nice (just so he gets more air time) plus I would like too see who he would put up :)

You must be able to see the future. I wanted him to get it, once i saw the competition going and he was still in it to the end, it was pretty awesome. This way the two would go up that went up, he could be HOH and not really offend anyone with the nominations, as the two that went up weren't even surprised.

The interesting twist is now that the MVP nomination is going to be done by the viewers, not the houseguests. The more interesting part of that is that many of the viewers didn't realize they were voting for a nominee, but thought they were voting for someone to be MVP. I have no idea who is going to get the 2nd most votes (the mvp nominee won the veto so will come down), but i have a feeling it is not going to be an unpopular houseguest so their attempts to back door someone like Howie is not going to happen. They will end up evicting one of the two HOH nominees just because they won't want the 3rd to go at all.

Maybe by next week when the viewers realize fully what they did, an America votes nominee twist will actually work and America's eviction choice will go up instead of their MVP choice lol.

trying to talk about stuff availabe by After Dark or the live feeds without spoiling it for those who don't read ahead to the end like us lol

• Like 1

I was very excited my wish came true :)

I have found myself getting bored with big brother lately but hopefully this week Howard gets hoh and shakes things up by putting Amanda on the block :p

I laughed when I heard the MVP nominee was Elissa either America needs to pay attention to details or maybe Anerica wanted to see the MVP be a secret and watch the house guests turn against each other. I think it was funny that they all thought Elissa nominated her self.

Can't see what happens tonight and hoping it will be a double eviction next week.

Edited by Redseductress

Guest ChantalSummers

Omg I'm finally caught up with big brother after vacay!! It's getting mega intense!! I'm so impressed Judd got hoh too. Things are really shaking up!! I'm excited!! I love all the twists this season has.

I have to say this is the best season yet when Jeremy went home I think I jumped out of my seat lol not a good move on elissas part giving up playing for veto next week but who knows expect the unexpected right lol and I definitely cannot wait for that little b**** Arynn to go home :-D

• Like 1

i thought it was both funny and odd that people assumed she nominated herself. what a bizarre thing to do lol, but i think the idea came from Kaitlyn who apparently is not a BB fan so doesn't understand the game?

According to the jokers updates and twitters, America didn't understand the task, for the most part. many assumed they were voting for MVP, not the nominee. very interesting that the majority again wanted elissa to be MVP too, if you look at her 'winning' that way.

What is more interesting is what's up with Gina Marie? Did people want her to be MVP or are those the ones who understood the task, and wanted her to be on the block (or also is she 3rd choice on the block after Aaryn and Kaitlyn)

I hope Julie explains what happened and meant to happen, but i think that the majority of houseguests when they found out America voted the 3rd nominee will assume that america doesn't want elissa in the house, not that they made a mistake in voting lol. they will then assume that she won't get the MVP next time if it goes back to MVP right

awesome tho. getting interesting.

• Like 1

I noticed Julie made it very clear tonight to vote for the person you want to be on the block so hopefully this week it will be done right, but sadly the person I want on the block just won hoh :(

• Like 1

You can see the future again.

Amanda is BBMVP America votes choice for eviction lol

Yes, i have been reading the updates, and seen the comments about what Amanda has been saying (i don't watch the full After Darks to see what has been recorded all the time), and you know it seems like there is a list of really obnoxious people in this house guest list, for a variety of reasons, that i did not see last year.

Spencer is saying creepy things about Jessie ALL THE TIME

Kaitlyn now she is out is denying saying or doing anything wrong at all.

Amanda, GM and Aaryn saying racist stuff, or derogatory comments even as jokes.

Candice takes other people's stuff without asking, apparently, ALL THE TIME

Judd, Amanda and one or two other people seem to require medication to keep them stable

Elissa is really not that nice, after starting out to seem to be a victim of circumstances (as in RR's sister) it seems she is just not that mellow or nice as she should be considering she teaches yoga lol

Last season i think they had two double evictions, plus the first show eviction, so i am not sure what they plan to do this year with all these people. I like the mvp nominations, and i like that there are 3 up there all the time right now, but since the house is voting as a house, it seems like a waste of time to even bother with 3 nominees.

i thought it was interesting that Aaryn learned from her past mistakes as HOH, and actually listened to what she needed to do as HOH in terms of who to put up in order for her to stay safe in the future lol.

I also wonder if she was a bit worried when she won HOH competition this time lol.

I don't think they will bring someone back as I don't think that is a popular twist, but if they did, I assume they will wait until there are 3 or 4 people in the jury house first. A lot seem to assume there will be more in the jury house, due to there being more people in the house to start with, but I am wondering will they do the double eviction twist one time basically saying the two with the most votes will leave the house. That would actually be fun.

I am not a fan on how they edit stuff either but regardless Amanda was voted as the 3rd so I am happy the 'saint' edit us not working for her although sadly it looks like she will stay and Howard will be the one leaving :(

I too feel like this season has been on way longer then it really has. Also I they did a poor job of casting this year as this group is not very entertaining and not very likeable.

Hopefully they will do a new twist. I like the idea if 2 of the 3 nominees leaving that would shock everyone :) I guess only time will tell.

I read the spoilers so here's the deal Amanda will be the 3rd nominee, Spencer wins PoV and Candice is the replacement. Judd is MVP. As much as i hate Aaryn, she isn't a threat to the game anymore. Amanda needs to go!

• Like 1

Yes, even Aaryn admits she isn't a threat, plus as HOH she doesn't even have a vote unless a tie, which is unlikely.

Will there be enough votes to vote out Amanda, which actually would change the game, or can we hopefully just get out Candice who is just annoying.

I am having a really hard time with both McRanda and Howdice pairing, because these 4 almost never interact one on one or even as a pair with many other houseguests. they are usually from AD at least, laying around together with rare visits to other parts of the house lol

I have to say I don't think McCrae will be that sorry to see amanda go, he just doesn't want his hands dirty to do it, even as much as he likes her, at some point he knows for her to go and this might be the best chance to have that happen

no idea what the others are up to. some seem convinced judd is going to vote amanda out, no idea why, when he comes over to mcCrae and they seem to be talking completely opposite.

Yes, i'm off of team McManda, and onto judd i think although i think that is mostly because he seems to be everyone's target now lol.

All they really need to do to switch things around again, is to get the 3rd nominee to be from the group of 4, and keep candice and jessie, and the problem always is with that kind of idea is that 2 of the potential voters are not available to actually switch things around, so things do not get switched, like this time with Aaryn as HOH doing what helen told her to do.

if amanda was #3 and let's face it, she or Aaryn will be since america is MVP again, there wouldn't be enough people to vote her out because jessie is on the block, candice is on the block and GM is HOH and can;t vote, and amanda basically just bullied and threatened jessie just before the noms, and spencer before the votes on thursday, and no one really wants to be her target if she doesn't end up voted out, and she won't be with the people who can vote, they are going to do candice or jessie, and the only way for those 2 to save themselves is win veto for themselves. what that might do is put up a pawn who is unable to vote, so that it may be possible to have more amanda votes, but still risky.

ON the other hand, double eviction night, now if they knew that going into the vote, you bet they would vote out amanda for sure, take that opportunity in other words, to get her out and still have a chance to get a 2nd one out right behind her, someone like mcrae

re:DE it would have been awesome had they decided this was the time to evict Amanda, because the 2nd eviction could have been just anyone else, it would have been ideal. Everyone keeps saying oh it's not the time to vote against the house, but who is the 'house' really. Even Elissa is questioning why people who weren't going to ever go against her personally are gone from the game. Some of them are going to wake up and realize the only ones left are the ones who want them out, and everyone who would have voted with them are gone.

GM, Amanda, Aaryn, etc are still carrying on. Aaryn just the other day is in HOH watching the monitors saying (when she sees Candice on the screen): Get into the kitchen Aunt Jemima and make me some pancakes" and not even 24 hours later denies she says or has ever said anything racist. makes me sick also that BB decided the unitard would be Clowny, Aaryns clown doll, because they had to know Candice had a one in 5 chance she'd be wearing it as a POV prize.

i don't know if helen knows or thinks it doesn't matter that others are looking to put her and elissa up together, she thinks they'd vote out Elissa, but they discuss that helen would be the one to get out. Elissa is actually making connections to others, while many are seeing that Aaryn followed directions from Helen during HOH, and GM followed to win McManda's directions for nominees, so these two are not laying low, they are getting to be known for making others do what they want done. That usually puts a target on a back.

Should the guests vote Amanda out this time around, they'd be keeping two players in there who would definitely vote out helen, McManda (either or both) and then see who's left behind to actually play their own games. What no one seems to realize is what Andy is up to, they can't figure out why they discuss something about anyone, and next thing you know that person knows what they were saying lol.

I usually only watch the AD after Thursdays eviction, to see who won HOH if it is a long challenge, then Friday/Saturday to see who got nominated, including MVP and results of the POV. I watch the actual shows to see the challenges since they don't show up on AD, :)