This season by far the worst season, it's more like 'The Real World' show. Amanda is ruining McCrae's game. I think Aaryn will either be the first or second one on the jury. Andy and Jessie are major floaters, Amanda will be joining Aaryn. McCranda is the weirdest showmance ever!

• Like 1

Amanda has to be the most irritating person left in that house - she is obnoxious. I really want to see someone make a move and get her out.

After watching Jessie stand up to Amanda...I'm on team Jessie.

• Like 1

I guess what the houseguests don't know is coming up. CBS announced that the next evicted houseguests (since it is DE and two are going out on Thursday) will be the first in the jury house.

So all that planning and evil behind the scenes, well, 'surprise' lol

Candice will be there, if voted out, and whoever is after her, and right now they are planning and plotting who is next because they do not want Candice and the next evictee to be in jury. Oh my

Last nights episode was disappointing. Although the look on Amanda's face when Julie told them that tonight's evictee would be the first jury member was priceless. I was really hoping someone would make a big move but it looks like Amanda and Helen are calling all the shots.

I haven't been following the feeds lately so was shocked when they put up and voted Judd off when from what I've seen he really did nothing to deserve it.

I think it's funny that Helen's reason for keeping Amanda was that if she voted her off people would target her next mean while Amanda can't wait to get rid of Helen.

Now with the new hoh being a follower I am sure we won't see any big moves this week and will likely see Jessie leaving unless Amanda gets him to do her dirty work and get rid of Helen.

Now I have no idea who I am cheering for although I can hope they might bring Judd back but I doubt it. With my luck if they do bring someone back it will be Amanda that's if anyone ever has the balls to vote her out.

• Like 2

Judd's biggest crime from what i could see is that people believe he was MVP for the past 3 weeks, after they realized that Howard wasn't that one week. the other possible reason is he chose not to take the Veto that time and jessie was able to keep it and use it on herself, not exactly the wishes of the house.

the fact that America has been MvP doesn't seem to be a popular assumption at all, and it doesn't help that Amanda ends up being put there and seems flabbergasted that anyone would do that, especially America.

i have never seen a group of people that clueless about being on live feeds and After Dark, and the majority of them are BB fans and should know better. reading all the stuff from BB14, i don't think i ever saw anyone do anything like these people are doing. it doesn't help that half of them seem to be medicated for psychological reasons lol.

of all the people to backdoor, they chose Judd, and failed yet again to make a real big move. i doubt very much had they kept judd and back doored amanda that mcrae would be sorry, he'd soon have realized that what he forecasted would happen happened, amanda did it to herself.

The looks on everyone's face, including Candice's really was priceless when julie told them the next evictions will be going to jury. I think everyone is pretty worried about it now, all things considered, but why again they didn't get rid of amanda now escapes me

I think that by the time there are 4-5 in jury, one of them will get a chance to return to the house. That would be following the usual process. One thing they should have is a coup d'etat and an extra veto like they did last year. not sure if they will or not, because they have a lot of people and a lot of things going on, but those are about the only way to get the HGs to start actually playing the game rather than making everyone follow one or two's decisions.

• Like 1

Judd's biggest crime from what i could see is that people believe he was MVP for the past 3 weeks, after they realized that Howard wasn't that one week. the other possible reason is he chose not to take the Veto that time and jessie was able to keep it and use it on herself, not exactly the wishes of the house.

the fact that America has been MvP doesn't seem to be a popular assumption at all, and it doesn't help that Amanda ends up being put there and seems flabbergasted that anyone would do that, especially America.

i have never seen a group of people that clueless about being on live feeds and After Dark, and the majority of them are BB fans and should know better. reading all the stuff from BB14, i don't think i ever saw anyone do anything like these people are doing. it doesn't help that half of them seem to be medicated for psychological reasons lol.

of all the people to backdoor, they chose Judd, and failed yet again to make a real big move. i doubt very much had they kept judd and back doored amanda that mcrae would be sorry, he'd soon have realized that what he forecasted would happen happened, amanda did it to herself.

The looks on everyone's face, including Candice's really was priceless when julie told them the next evictions will be going to jury. I think everyone is pretty worried about it now, all things considered, but why again they didn't get rid of amanda now escapes me

I think that by the time there are 4-5 in jury, one of them will get a chance to return to the house. That would be following the usual process. One thing they should have is a coup d'etat and an extra veto like they did last year. not sure if they will or not, because they have a lot of people and a lot of things going on, but those are about the only way to get the HGs to start actually playing the game rather than making everyone follow one or two's decisions.

Agreed, this year's cast are afraid to make big move and instead does what the house wants..backdooring Amanda wouldve been a big move.

Nice to see/hear them talk about BB Canada. Hopefully season 2 will be better.

You guys must be watching a hell of a lot of BB after Dark, as I didn't pick up on all the things, especially the Judd and Jessie thing. Didn't they just kiss on the lips a couple days before DE? And after he was gone she was still stunned that he was backdooring her, and she thought things were all good. Of course Jessie is probably the most inept player in the game this year and it's obvious she may be kept around in the game quite late as there is no way she'll win. I'm surprised that McCrae and Judd were that close as he seemed quite upset over him going home. One thing I won't miss about him is the obvious inability to enunciate when speaking. God, was he ever a pain to listen to! But him leaving was obviously was from all his two timing and setting up multiple alliances all over the place.

Why at least either Aaryn or Amanda are not gone yet I don't know. They are both strong players. Aaryn is probably still there because of her wins in comps, and Amanda is probably still there because McCrae has tried to reel her in. I watched Thursday nights BB After Dark and Aaryn was wondering why her mother hasn't written her a letter yet. Hmmmm, maybe she's embarrassed how racist all of America knows her to be. I know the producers would want to take advantage of the publicity from all this, but has she been called into the diary room to discuss her comments? God only knows what happens between those Amanda & McCrae afterwards, but I feel for McCrae as that woman is quite a load to handle. Plus, she looks like she could squash him if she wanted. I think she's in for a rude awakening when she finds out the pizza boy is really a pizza boy and not some multi-millionaire!

Yeah, as far as big moves this year, BB has been a bust otherwise either Helen, Amanda or McCrae would be gone by now, especially one of the showmance. Everyone is playing it safe so they don't worry about being attacked the next week if the big target ends up surviving, as a result few gutsy moves.

• Like 1

Agreed, this year's cast are afraid to make big move and instead does what the house wants..backdooring Amanda wouldve been a big move.

Nice to see/hear them talk about BB Canada. Hopefully season 2 will be better.

Everyone floats except Amanda. She's the only one really calling the shots. Even Helen floats in a way by going with what the house wants instead of making her own moves. Everyone who has been voted out has been because of Amanda. Helen just helps her in pushing her agenda and is so fake and hard to watch!

Personally didn't like BBCAN. Seems that the caliber of player is weaker than the US counterpart...

• Like 2

Well i guess it will be no surprise to see helen and Elissa go up. And Helen had better pray she wins the Veto, because if Elissa does, there is absolutely no one other than her that will be voted out.

And i guess she will figure out next Thursday that mcCrae and Andy made a fake alliance with her lol.

What will be interesting is what would happen after the 4 evicted guests get a chance to return to the house, and Helen is the one returning knowing what she will then know about M and A and Amanda. :)

otherwise at this point, I don't care if anyone wins, there is no one left in the house that I feel strongly about, except maybe I can get behind Andy winning. But while I used to want McCrae to win, he's been doing pretty much nothing other than hide behind Amanda, and while he may spend time disagreeing with what she's been saying and doing, it really hasn't hurt her game at all, but for him, to not make any moves or win anything, those things are not helping him at all, considering he is basically still there because Amanda is a bigger target, and no one is targetting her or at least no one has been successful to try.

Helen will regret the day she chose to get out Judd, Candice, Jessie and Howard, over Amanda and Mcrae, for sure. Can't believe a BB fan wouldn't see that.

I thought Elissa missed a big opportunity by using the Veto on herself when she could have used it on Helen. For one thing, she keeps saying she wants out, and she could have gone to jury, gotten her yoga mat (who knew that you have to have a yoga mat to do yoga properly???!!! Everyone should tell the people who have been doing it for hundreds of years or even prior to 2002 who've been struggling along valiently doing it without a mat!!!!)

That would have been a big move, then what would everyone have done with themselves lol. Plus by that time, Helen might have clued in they were out to get her, because she'd see them vote out Elissa and realize they were all lying to her. duh.

I think she almost had GM and Aaryn, before she cried that Elissa wanted to not go to jury, and therefore "when' (not if) Helen is final 2, she won't have Elissa's vote. Um, someone who assumes they are getting there, when there are still 7 other houseguests, becomes someone who all 7 now want out the door lol

Today Elissa is saying to Helen, you can't trust Andy, and Helen still won't listen. I guess she won't listen on Thursday when the vote is in. Andy originally was going to give Helen one vote, when it was E and H on the block, but now that E can give Helen a vote, I am not sure he will risk what GM might do with her vote. I think it will only take 3 to keep helen, and truthfully the only way GM is going to progress in the game is if Aaryn had put up say Amanda or McC as a pawn, and she, spencer, and Elissa all voted him out and kept Helen. voting out helen means for sure they won't have the numbers to get out McCranda.

it also means when the Jury HGs compete to come back to the game, now their return isn't going to impact the game much. if Amanda was the pawn and voted out, and competed to return, there is little chance she would win any competition to get back into the house, so she'd be out and someone with an axe to grind about Andy, Aaryn, and McC alone would be in.

That would be an interesting game, and far too late now to make that happen. If they do vote out Spencer, there is a really good chance he will win the back-in-the-game comp because he shows he is actually pretty good at the challenges. He might be pissed, but only at Elissa and GM, and Helen as well, and if he gets HOH, or even just voting, is likely to vote

• Like 1

Reading the updates (time shown 1:30pm to 2:30 pm approx) and thought something really eventful was about to happen, but then it turned around and so it won't happen. Oh well.

Elissa finally wakes up and decides she wants to actually play the game, and she still manages to go one step too far, or maybe the other HGs are just really that stupid, because they turned it all around in a way that did not match what i was reading her saying. Some people will have to figure it all out for themselves, which will be pretty obvious after the next eviction week.

Oh, look, everyone else is gone and McCranda is still here, F3, and guess what, neither of them are choosing me to go next to them as F2. huh, I wish someone had told me that weeks ago...........

It's safe to go into the water again.

Amanda has finally been evicted, after histrionics, much weeping, more fighting, acceptance, hope (elissa said she'd vote to keep her, probably the dumbest move any houseguess has made since the one who volunteered to be a pawn and got voted out), then back to arrogance and strutting around (making one hope that Elissa was just stringing her along in order to make the fall so much more fantastic, but that is only because everyone except Amanda, McC and Elissa knew already that Andy was no longer part of the Mccranda team lol), and ironically one of the things Amanda throws back at GM while arguing is 'you can't vote anyway, GM', only to find out at the eviction night, GM can and did vote, because there was a TIE.

So now there are five, 4 of whom are in an alliance (sorry McCrae!!! maybe you should have stepped up TO PLAY THE GAME sooner, instead of spending 23/24 hours a day IN BED WITH DEMANDA) an alliance formed by a bunch of singles or pairs who looked around and discovered, except for McCranda and Elissa, this is what is left over after the rampaging Amanda got thru with the house. hmm, what to do...????....

There are rumours the main producer is leaving (willingly or not) the show, and it almost sounds like she wanted to sabotage the show with this crew.

Last year was the first year there was After Dark, but there have been live feeds all along, right, so any of these BB fans would know that everything is being recorded. They seem to have no self awareness of this fact, yet BB14 houseguests sure seemed to realize it, and act accordingly. That or the last seasons' houseguests were just better people.

Makes you wonder, how could casting or the producers have found so many really unpleasant racist people all in one season, it doesn't make sense (to quote Amanda). And not just racist, since they don't seem to have anything good to say about a number of people for what reason no one seems to know. Elissa may have been a popular idea by being Rachel's sister, but she was also popular on her own merits (as in not being nasty to people or racist or sexist or rude, most of the time). She kind of stood out amongst the others because of what she wasn't doing, compared to them.

I know Judd is going, because GM is so injured no one think she can win anything physical, and she isn't good at the other comps. I don't mind Mcrae going to the end, again, because he hasn't been as bad as the others (NO CHANCE TO BECAUSE HE SLEEPS ALL DAY), and because he is working hard by himself to win stuff, (which is what he should have been doing from day one, to impress us all, and show he deserves to win because we ALL wanted him to win from day one when he became HOH thru the endurance comp against all those more physical guys and women, for that matter.

(he reminds me of my ex when i was their age, lol, as did their relationship younger man older woman kind of thing lol)

The interesting thing about live feeds and After Dark is that even tho you see two having a conversation about F2 or F3, etc, and who they are voting out for sure for sure, you can also see that same person doing the same thing with 2 other people, so even tho you think you know what will happen, you don't know because he is lying to either all of them, or all but one of them. The only thing that you really knew was during the show about who was getting evicted because that was always a house decision, up until Amanda actually I think. That was the only time it wasn't either unanimous or a single pity vote.

At this point, I find both Andy and Spencer disgusting people, and would prefer GM and McCrae as F2. Just because they offend me less than the other two. I'd go for Judd, who is the least offensive of all of them, but he's just too unstable or something just off about him. part of winning BB is choosing your partners wisely, and it seems to me that he and Mc and GM kind of failed when they didn't keep Elissa, and could have gotten out Spencer for example, or Andy. Those are the two to get rid of for sure. Elissa would be easy to get rid of at any time, they didn't need the double eviction to do that. Andy will be there way past anyone's ability to get rid of him, I think.

BB since my last post.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mccrae got evicted, Spencer, Ginamarie and Andy are the final 3.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GM won the first of the 3 part HOH, Andy won the 2nd, making me not want to watch because oddly i am now rooting for anyone except Andy lol

Everyone else looks great!! Even David!!!

BB since my last post.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mccrae got evicted, Spencer, Ginamarie and Andy are the final 3.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GM won the first of the 3 part HOH, Andy won the 2nd, making me not want to watch because oddly i am now rooting for anyone except Andy lol

Everyone else looks great!! Even David!!!

I totally agree with everything you just said. I have said it before and will say it again...Worst Season Ever!

I am happy it's ending I don't want any of them to win. I don't even plan on watching the first half of the finale but will tune in for the reunion just to see some of the people's reactions to how they've been viewed and GM and Arryn losing there jobs.

Hopefully next year will be ALOT better.

What I object to every year is their lack of followup on the show. The winner is announced, winner comes out of the house, confetti falls, and that is that. End credits.

I have always wanted to see much more time spent after the final vote, just the same way all the evicted guests are given a short interview, why have they never done that with the last two? Doesn't make sense to me, and has always been very unsatisfying. Plus, BB is not like survivor, no one in the media has ever seemed to care to have any kind of story about the ending lol.

Rumours are the families of the evicted guests, or some of them, are stirring up lawsuits for slander based on the comments by the final 3 or more, and will sue them for some of the winnings I guess. Unless that is just another one of those fake rumours lol.

But yes, it is going to be awkward for the final 3 to realize the announcements made by their employers. I think Spencer is OK with his job, the company just said the opinions expressed blah blah.

I think this is the year that all of the jury members and F2 as well need to have an interview afterwards to find out what's going on with all these statements by their employers, to see if that was just something for the bad publicity, rather than something they can even legitimately follow thru with. People have contracts, it isn't that easy to fire people without a direct cause.

AD indicates that GM and A have confirmed with production they are taking each other, and that production wants an update if that changes for either of them. So i think it safe to say each will take the other, since they are the only 2 deciding factors being the only ones doing the 3rd HOH challenge. I believe GM, since she doesn't normally go back on her decisions, but I think if she wants to be sure, she had best win, because he is slippery.

Turns out that Andy did take GM to F2, because he got to use it as a playing the game strategy. Apparently he and GM on day one had an agreement to never put each other up, never vote each other off, and stuck with it. To be in F2 with someone like that is pretty cool, actually. He was able to keep his word to one single person. Had she or he been voted out at any other time, and the other left in F2 they could also be able to refer to that as a game playing plus for themselves.

Anyway fwiw, Andy won yay lol

I still have a hard time understanding why the people who were fans and did watch AD and live feeds often, didn't grasp the concept (and a lot of what got recorded was on AD, not just live feeds) that what they were saying was actually being viewed. I mean unless they think only 12 people ever watched any of it, and all 12 were in the house, how could they not know?

None of the BB14 guests were ever seen doing anything like what these guys did every single day, sometimes going on for hours. it is just the most bizarre thing. maybe next year they will learn something from this years.

New to the board and this thread, I will just throw my 2 cents worth in.

It was odd, as fortunateone mentioned, that these people did not know enough not to stay stupid shit, racist or otherwise.

After watching Aaryn for the entire show I do think there is a good person in there somewhere. A bit of a spoiled brat, but nothing more IMO.

It was great to see Dr. Will moderate the jury in the final episode.

And lastly, the look on Spencer's face when he asked Julie if he had said anything wrong and Julie said...well i forget her actual words :).. but it left him wondering that's for sure.

New to the board and this thread, I will just throw my 2 cents worth in.

It was odd, as fortunateone mentioned, that these people did not know enough not to stay stupid shit, racist or otherwise.

After watching Aaryn for the entire show I do think there is a good person in there somewhere. A bit of a spoiled brat, but nothing more IMO.

It was great to see Dr. Will moderate the jury in the final episode.

And lastly, the look on Spencer's face when he asked Julie if he had said anything wrong and Julie said...well i forget her actual words :).. but it left him wondering that's for sure.

All those points I totally agree. The look on Spencer's face, and even on Dr. Will's when he gets an answer out of Amanda I think it was lol.

Aaryn really seems remorseful, and really does seem to have learned from this . I do not think she is expert enough at spinning a new personality for herself, she seems genuine.

One thing that we did not see is the first week these guys spent together before the cameras and the first episode. We see GM or Aaryn saying to Candice while fighting, 'oh is this your black side coming out?" and think what an ignorant thing to say. Later, when people talk about the first week, we find out that Candice is self describing herself as having a black side and a white side, and that she isn't always sure which side is going to come out (or something like that). We think something is a new insult, only to find out it is more of a reply to something C has often repeated about herself.

Doesn't excuse 99% of of anything else the majority of them did during the live feeds, but at least it helps show where that comment came from, and from there.

To me there is something wrong with someone who doesn't think there is anything wrong with talking about how they want to punch another person in the face, that they should be raped anally, or using the c-word about some of them, and call down their family members (outside of Rachel and Brendan who were public figures already).