There are several ladies with the name "Amy" in Ottawa. This Amy is having middle eastern background and is available only for a while as she is studying at the university. I text-ed her over the weekend and got her response on Tuesday, found that she is working on Wednesday (she didn't put her ad on any site for her Wednesday rendezvous). I was driving towards downtown, got her text that she was running a bit late. She was courteous enough to tell me of the 15 minutes delay!!

As she opened the door, I found her as was described in some of her previous ads (not on cerb). She was nice to talk to and the session progressed with lot of DFK, touching etc. She offered BBBJ but I opted for CBJ as I like to play safe - nice inspired CBJ with some BS. Later, as I was finding it hard to hold my excitement, I went for FS with lot of DFK/eye contact. She is one smart spinner and intelligent lady - I would love to see her again.

Guest c**io**m7

Is this "little amy" from cerb? A little more identifying information would be helpful.

I think this is the Amy being discussed on the other board and not from cerb. I base this conclusion partially on the OP's statement that she has a middle Eastern background and is a university student.

she is not little amy, but another amy. she posted an ad a few times on BP, and is now posting as amyburns on the other board. last time i saw her she told me she will post on cerb next time she works.

saw her a few times since she started working, and i can say that she is amazing. she is a young university student with an amazing spinner body. she's also very friendly and welcoming, with a good head on her shoulders. it is ymmv but i did get some nice pse with her :)

another star in the making me thinks!

I am very privileged to have met Amy recently in a downtown hotel. Amy (aka Amyburns) does not advertise here. I agree with the previous posters that Amy is a cute, petite, young and pretty spinner. She is very friendly, accommodating, has a wonderful personality and she provides a gfe that is sensual and genuine. Amy is a university student and I am glad to contribute to her student fund.

She greeted me wrapped in a towel, explaining to me that she had just come out of the shower. We agreed that she didn't have to put on any clothing before we proceeded to indulge in many sensual long dfk's. She may be new to the business, but she seems to know what she wants and she does everything well and with great enthusiasm. Her services include dfk, bbbj, daty, digits, dato etc. I had a fantastic time with her and will not hesitate to see her again.

Amy is the complete package....sexy, smart, confident and funny....

We met at an upscale hotel. On first sight I couldn't believe my eyes, Amy is petite, tight and very classy. From head to toe she is stunning. We chatted for sometime and I found her engaging, witty and fun to be with. Honestly, I could have hung out with her for the rest of the day just talking and laughing.

However, we began to touch which led to some passionate and sexy kissing. Amy is one of the best kissers....tenderness and passion combined. It wasn't long before our hands were exploring each other with increasing urgency.

Her flawless skin, perfect breasts, amazing back and sexy skinny legs were a delight.

I moved to some DATY which was divine (also enjoyed DAYO)....sweetness beyond words.....I didn't want it to end. But it did, with her cumming with loud moans of pleasure. Amy was then hungry for the main event now. However, she took me in her mouth to provide one of the best BBBJ's ever.....wet, passionate and lots of hot sexy eye contact. I nearly lost it.....but I needed to be inside her....

She was dripping wet as I entered what I can only describe as tight heaven!! She know what she likes and she knows how move on a man. Of course I didn't last too long....but it was amazing.

Amy and I then relaxed together and giggled as I tried to regain use of my knees!!....thankfully she is not clock watcher but I had to go...however, and this is a first for me, I returned later that day as she was so irresistible and I couldn't get her and her spinner body out of my head....the second session was event better!!!...I think I have found my new addiction...Amy!

I met Amy recently and loved every second of it!

She was a bit late for our meeting but kept me up-to-date on things so that I knew when she would be ready.

She is exactly as advertised: a sweet and sexy university student with a lovely face and fantastic body. Her skills are amazing and you cannot go wrong with her.

I will not get into details but she made things awesome from start to finish and I will very definitely be seeing her again.

Its great to see Amy Burns has returned, if you have not met her I recommend that you. I saw her sometime ago based on the many member postings and they are entirely accurate. Amy Burns is a sweetie.

Just another recommendation to add to the already glowing reviews. Amy is a real GFE in the sense that its just like being on a date and making out with someone who shows genuine interest in finding chemistry and physicality. Each to his own, because I'm sure your experience with Amy will be tailored to your delight .....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.