Victoria's Secret Stores coming to Canada

Guest W***ledi*Time

"After years of flirting with the Canadian market, even scooping up the dominant domestic specialty lingerie chain, La Senza, in early 2007, the parent of Victoria's Secret is finally bringing its high-profile brand to Canada. Next month, it will open its first four Victoria's Secret Pink outlets here, starting in Ontario, catering to the lingerie demands of teens and twenty-somethings.

"By the spring of 2010 it will introduce its flagship Victoria's Secret banner in Canada, said Stuart Burgdoefer, chief financial officer of parent Limited Brands Inc."

Report by Marina Strauss in the Globe & Mail, 7 Sept 2009:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/victorias-secret-sets-its-sights-on-seductive-canadian-market/article1278122/

victorias_214501gm-a.jpg

Well its about time I was getting tired of going to the states every couple of months

Very true!

AND...

Ordering online is never the same as shopping in a Victoria store either!

Let's face it too... La Senza never had the really nice Victoria"s secret lingerie either!

xox

I love shopping for lingerie......looking forward to shopping at Victoria's secret with a special lady.

Hmmm which one will it be? Hey maybe I'll take them all.

ATH

I love shopping for lingerie......looking forward to shopping at Victoria's secret with a special lady.

Hmmm which one will it be? Hey maybe I'll take them all.

ATH

Could be an expensive shopping trip ;)

lol

xox

The shopping part will be half the fun...seeing the sexy lingerie worn live is the real treat.

ATH

Could be an expensive shopping trip ;)

lol

xox

Guest W***ledi*Time

Victoria's Secret opened its first two stores in Canada in August: West Edmonton Mall, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto. Soon to come: Square One, Mississauga (Sept.10) and Eaton Centre, Toronto (October).

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100825/victoria-secret-100825/20100825?hub=Toronto

Victoria Secret models Erin Heatherton, left, Adriana Lima, centre, and Chanel Iman pose at the grand opening of the Victoria Secret store in Yorkdale Shopping Centre on Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2010:

800_vic_secret_100825.jpg

Oh its exciting for sure ... There's one opening in Toronto soon ... Can't wait! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

It is now opened over at yorkdale mall when I get some cash I will go over there and see what they have and hopefully they have a discount card so I can shop for more lingerie.

I hope we get one here in Ottawa soon.

SECONDED!!!! Oh god I wanted to buy EVERYTHING in the store when I was in vegas last month!!!!

I love the enthusiasm in this thread.... FINALLY a shopping experience us guys can get into!

I very much second that!!! :D

It's about time!!

I hope we get one here in Ottawa soon.

Ok, the Edm store (where I am is open for business). Maybe for those in wanting other cities should send me their orders with the understanding they'll get 'hand' delivered. Hehe. Sorry gents ladies orders only.

Ok, so after spending 20mins in line the New Victoria Secret at the Eaton center is amazing. I manages to get some freebies too, so the wait was worth it.

Besides being very expensive it is wonderful. It still seems cheaper to order online, BUT now you can have all the goodies now. The selection is wonderful

Ive bought some goddies for my next tour so you are in for a treat.