Pre-Planning the September Ottawa social!!

Thank you everyone for the comments made so far. with the feedback you are giving, things are shaping up quite nicely !!

If you haven't provided your comments but would like to do so, you still have a bit of time. I'll be in a position to make the official announcement in the next few days.

• Like 1

So far seems most are happy with holding the next social on Thursday. Nice to take Friday off for those who can. I sure do but then I take every day off lol.

Still no clear differences on which week. If anyone wants to add their comment please do so soon . Although seems summer is just starting, we will need to confirm the venue soon.

Looking forward to meeting familiar faces again and hope other members come and enjoy the evening. If you never attended check out the feedback from previous socials. Its always an enjoyable event.

As usual some of our lovely ladies will be joining... and we will be more than happy to send with them some Door prizes for the Gents...

• Like 4

My preference is for later in the month...I am away until Sept.10th

So far seems most are happy with holding the next social on Thursday. Nice to take Friday off for those who can. I sure do but then I take every day off lol.

Still no clear differences on which week. If anyone wants to add their comment please do so soon . Although seems summer is just starting, we will need to confirm the venue soon.

Looking forward to meeting familiar faces again and hope other members come and enjoy the evening. If you never attended check out the feedback from previous socials. Its always an enjoyable event.

• Like 3

Day after Labour Day is first day of school, for the children. That's not a good time to hold a social I wouldn't think? End of the month sounds more realistic...

• Like 3

Guest ChantalSummers

Wow!! This is such an amazing idea!! Since we are planning far ahead I'm positive any evening would work and I would love to attend. I'm super excited to meet some of you. I'll keep up to date with the details like venue and time. Cheers, stay sexxxy, and have an admirably awesome summer until then, everyone xo!!

Wow!! This is such an amazing idea!! Since we are planning far ahead I'm positive any evening would work and I would love to attend. I'm super excited to meet some of you. I'll keep up to date with the details like venue and time. Cheers, stay sexxxy, and have an admirably awesome summer until then, everyone xo!!

We look forward to seeing you there Chantal! :D