Chantal Summers

Avg. of 10 Recommendations

Chantal is positivly the most sensual sexy lady, she's relaxed and easy going attitude makes you very comfortable. Chantal is truly an angel she's gentle soft sexy, all I can say when you go to Paradise Spa ask for Chantal, you won't regret it.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Chantal Summers is my new found addiction and passion in life! I'm so drawn to her beauty inside and out I've had erotic massage sessions with her over 5 times since she has started at Paradise . She is by far the angel princess of sensuality and seduction. She makes me feel so special all throughout our sessions together. She is very thorough in her massage and her angel like touch melts my heart and tingles all my insides every single time. When I'm with her I feel like this is what heaven would be like. Along with her unique breathtaking beauty she has a heart of gold and is such a sweetheart!:butt:

What a breath of fresh air to meet such a bubbly, sensual and outgoing little vixen. Talk about a natural at putting somebody at ease!

Saw Chantal today for the first, of I'm sure, many more visits. Like previous posters have stated she is drop-dead gorgeous with beautiful eyes and a sweet yet mischievous smile. She has a slim spinner's body but with perfect curves where it's important! Her massage is soft and sensual, just the way I like it. She takes her time to run through your whole body, including a foot rub that was sublime. Her body slide is very enjoyable to say the least and she does it so well it's hard to believe she's fairly new at this. She is both playful and erotic, switching with ease between the 2 to build up to a tremendous finish.

But above all else her most spectacular skill is her amazing personnality that will absolutely bring sunshine to your day! I highly recommend.

I recently met Chantal and when she walked into the room her beauty was stunning. She has a sweet innocent look to her but don't let it fool you. Her smile was something I'll admire forever, so sweet, charming and breathtaking. A true gift she has, her smile put me in a tranquil state, I'm sure she could cause world peace with that purely calming smile. Her eyes say otherwise, the show her seductive side, and that little innocent girl can seduce, such a pleasure. Her skin, absolutely flawless smooth, warm and absolutely caressable. As for the conversation, she is fairly open and things flowed with ease and pleasure. She may be new to the biz but she definitely the sweet innocent looking type your mom warned you about. Cause in those eyes of hers lies a temptress just waiting to get her hands on you.

Guys if you get the chance to see her, it's like winning the lottery cause you don't get luckier Than that. Guaranteed you'll be begging for more.

O M G !!!!!!

I found myself quietly saying this often during my session with Chantal.

As she walked into the room her off the charts beauty and penetrating eyes had me instantly off balance and frankly a little lost for words (my first OMG). Thankfully my hesitation at her smokin hotness was short lived as Chantal's inviting smile and bubbly personality quickly made me feel at home (yea, like its every day I'm getting a message by such an awesome lady.....OMG).

The entire session was beyond enjoyable, 24 hrs later and I am still in an unprecedented fantastic mood (and still saying OMG!). Chantal frankly makes you feel thankful/lucky/privileged you dropped by, and her enjoyment, personality, skill and beauty is honestly unprecedented.

Gentlemen.....Chantal is a MUST SEE, she will re-energize your day (after you compose yourself..that is) and you will find yourself saying OMG often.

Seriously....O M G!!!!!

Amazing time with Chantal. She is totally welcoming and made me feel so comfortable; she was genuinely interested in what I needed. We had plenty of time for massages all around. Between her looks and that body, wow! Crazy sexy!

Wow!!!! Saw Chantal at Paradise today and must say she is definitely a "must see" if u are looking for an incredible experience with a Victoria's Secret type. She walked in the room and looked absolutely stunning...one very good looking lady that has it all, Gorgeous, great personality, hot tight body, beautiful face, nice smile and really nice eyes. She gives a great massage and seems to really enjoy herself. I certainly enjoyed myself and I'll be back soon for a repeat visit as she's one Hot Lady!

Treat her well guys!

Hi everyone. Ive visited Chantal yesterday and she is a beautiful person. Shes very friendly and made me comfortable. The very first time she introduced herself to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. I recommend to going at paradise spa and see. Shes is awsome.

i saw the omg woman

Chantal walk in what a smile and a killer body

we did the hot tub

that was fun

then she gave me a wonderful massage and then i gave her one

and then it was my turn again

then it was off to the shower

it was 10 feet from the table but my legs weak but i made it lol

she a sweetheart

thanks till next time

It was above and beyond an honor to meet Chantal Summers and have her to myself for a session for a whole hour! I have never experienced seeing in person such striking and stunning beauty ever before! She is just PERFECT in every way! Omg yes she has that wow factor! Everything about her just took my breath away. She is so tiny with a spinners body yet has yummy seductive curves in all the right places. Her long hair and skin are the silkiest I've fondled. I was just dazed by her million dollar smile and very sexy voice. And those bedroom eyes... Wow! I could stare into them forever. They were so sexy and hypnotizing! I have years of experience being a hobbyist. However Chantal Summers sure takes the cake and will never cease to amazing me! She caught my attention some time ago and I have met her twice. I never plan to stop. It would just be impossible! Her engaging, sparkling, and bubbly personality made me feel so comfortable and appreciated. Her massage and remarkable body slides that simply won't quit were definitely the BEST I have ever had! Her massage was not only therapeutically relaxing and refreshing but also extremely erotic, passionate, sensual, and astonishing mouth watering! I believe she is truly an angel sent to us above. I could get into further juicy details for you fellas. But I'm a true gentleman so I won't. However if you're really curious and in need of 5 star treatment with a heavenly and euphoric release check her out! Except please be sure to treat her well as it would be a tragedy to see her leave. THANK YOU CHANTAL AND SEE YOU SOON XOXO

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Chantal the other day and the first word that comes to mind is WOW!!

When she entered the room she was evermore beautiful than her pictures which is saying a lot because the pictures are are very well done and showcase a beautiful young lady. Her body is simply flawless.

Chantal is very easy to talk to and puts you at ease immediately as though you have known her for a long time. She is a very intelligent and enchanting person to have a conversation with.

The massage itself was a wonderful experience with sensual body slides great atmosphere. Chantal was very perceptive and accommodating during our time together and I was impressed by how focused and attentive she was during the session and how natural and genuine she was. I certainly felt like a million bucks after our time together and was surprised how quickly an hour can pass.

I can definitely say that I made some erotic memories that evening and look forward to making even more with Chantal.

I've been a member here for a long time but don't really ever post. I have never taken the time to reco anyone but after my hour with the beautiful Chantal today I just had to.

Like everyone else, I won't go into too many details, other than to say that from the moment she walked in the room, I was blown away. Stunningly beautiful, great personality and the best finish I've ever had. Period. I think maybe ever in my life lol.

HIGHLY recommended.

Have you ever seen a real angel?

I have... and her name is Chantal Summers.

picture.php?albumid=7720&pictureid=50547

I read some recommendations on here and looked at a lot of pictures and read a lot of profiles but no one even came close to Chantal. Now that I have had the utmost pleasure to meet her in person, she IS the most beautiful girl at Paradise... or in my humble opinion, the entire world. She has amazing talents that could never be matched.

I had the very exquisite honer to be her

very FIRST NURU MASSAGE client.

If you don't know what it is, Google a video. Although she is new at this Japanese technique of erotic massage, you would never know it in a million years. She is so accomplished in her work and I have NEVER been treated so ROYALLY or had my manhood boosted so high. I have just been pleasured to the max and lived a fantasy that was soooo erotic.

You are literally swooped away to an exotic plateau on a level you have never experienced before. I could never even have a dream so sensual or had so much pleasure from one woman in my entire life. Just by looking at her, kissing and touching her smooth perfect body, her massaging every part of your body, you massaging every part of her body, and listening to her every sweet word, you just want to blow...

For those of you that have not had the pleasure of meeting the beautifully erotic Chantal yet, guys... and gals, what on earth are you waiting for. This is not your average massage by a pretty lady. This is the glorious fantasy come true that you will never experience again... unless you go see Chantal again. That's what I plan on doing... unless I just throw her over my shoulder next time and run like the devil all the way home.:smile: Then I'll have her all to myself.;-)

Only one word can truly express how I feel right now... MMMMM Okay, it's not a word but you still get my meaning. I couldn't get here to write this recommendation soon enough.

She is the whole package from start to culminating a perfect, mind blowing ending and totally amazing.

Thank you Chantal. Sorry for all the squeaks and groans I made (lol) but you definitely made me feel like a man again. See you soon. xoxoxolixxx

I rarely write more than one recommendation for a special provider, but in Chantal's case I must make an exception. I've had the pleasure of several encounters with Paradise's new angel, each more satisfying than the last. This time I booked the getaway room, aka the Hot Tub room. We had a blast! We frolicked in the tub for a while until I became so besotted with Chantal that I could stand it no longer. Quickly we transferred to the massage table and things became decidedly hotter from that point onward. Before I knew it, our time was drawing to a close. Time truly fly's when you are in ecstacy. I wished I had booked more than an hour, but Chantal is a very popular lady so an extension was not in the cards. I plan to repeat often, Chantal can be habit forming. If you haven't had the pleasure of her company, then you owe it to yourself to find the time.

Some people come into our lives

And leave footprints on our hearts

And we are never the same

And quickly go... Some stay for a while

And enhance our silent dreams

They help us become aware

Of the delicate winds of hope...

And we discover every human spirit..

There are wings yearning to fly

They help us hearts to see that

The only stairway to the stars

Is woven with dreams...

And we find ourselves

Unafraid to reach high

They celebrate the true essence

Of who we are...

And have faith in all

That we may become...

Some people awaken us

To new and deeper realizations

For we gain insight

From the passing whisper of their wisdom

And they move our souls to sing

And make our spirits dance

And leave footprints on our hearts

And we are never ever the same

After know the erotic goddess angel of enchanting beauty Chantal I know I will never be the same. After my last session and others with Chantal I feel all this with her and more... She is in fact an angel of euphoric pleasure! Also during the short time I have gotten to know her during sessions and texts I know she is as intelligent, imaginative, optimistic, adventurous, and dependable as she is beautiful! Her beauty and sexy appeal exceeds any model or movie star I have ever seen. She is the most positive and fun young lady I have ever met.

I never seem to know where the time when we are together. Time with her goes by way to fast!

I am so proud of Chantal for exploring and learning the art of Nuru. The sensation of it was wonderful and mesmerizing as our bodies slid together in perfect sync. Chantal has really won my heart in so many ways. Her sessions are mouth watering and top rate every time. She always presents herself immaculately. Her sexy steamy showers are to die for! She gets my heart racing. We had a hot tub in the mix and boy did it ever sweeten the deal...

She has done an outstanding job on her website & marketing herself. Her pictured are 100 percent real. What you see is what you get. Her ads are completely honest and accurate. I really do leave feeling completely rejuvenated and feeling as if I am in my mid 20s again! The memories I have with Chantal are those that I will cherish forever. I crave her sweet scent, soft touch, feminine voice, and beautiful features to gaze upon every minute of the day!

Way to go, Chantal! I can't wait for more xoxoxo

I have once again returned to earth after visiting The Heavenly Angel, Chantal Summers.

After numerous sensual erotic visits, this time, I didn't take the journey alone. On many occasions when I returned home after my sessions with Chantal, my wife would see how happy, satisfied, and good humored I was.

She always knew of my many visits with Chantal and always enjoyed my erotic stories when I returned. She decided to join me today to see just how well Chantal performs her special talents. It also turns out that I was now involved in my second FIRST with Chantal.

I was her First Nuru Massage client and now

WE were her FIRST COUPLE.

Woo Hoo It was such an honor. mmmm

Well, little did I know just how awesome this would turn out. At first glance at Chantal when she walked in the door, my wife was smitten and breathless. Her first comment was something along the lines of... "This definitely explains why you see this girl so much." hehe mmmm Of course Chantal immediately made my wife feel totally in comfort by commenting on her beauty. It was a match made in heaven for sure. :-)

Chantal disrobed so we could see that magnificent body, joined us in the shower, and the fun began with guns blazing. Chantal is obviously Bisexual herself and her special talents were just as mind blowing to my wife as they were to me. My wife said she has never been that spoiled from any woman before. Her massage was exquisite, professional, and the most erotic, sensual treatment she has ever had.

For those of you that are wondering, yes. Chantal did take care of BOTH OF US very efficiently. She is one hot, sexy, dynamic individual that both my wife and myself are totally addicted too. Although I always enjoyed my special alone visits with the Angel Of Sensuality, I also thoroughly enjoyed having my wife there.

We didn't want to leave but obviously Chantal's talents have spread like wildfire and she is a very busy young lady. We went for a bite to eat and a drive after we left. During the whole time, our subject of conversation was Chantal. We have both decided that we want to continue seeing her as often as we can. Alone mostly but as a couple as frequently as we can get our schedules lined up. It was the best time we have ever shared as a couple. :-) :-) :-)

WE BOTH GIVE OUR HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS TO CHANTAL. SHE IS AS EQUALLY AWESOME WITH COUPLES AS SHE IS WITH SINGLES.

Chantal, you are the Angel Of Sensuality and we will always choose you as our special friend. Thank you for being you and treating us like we were the only couple on earth. See you soon. xoxolixxx mmmmm

What can I add to this page that ha sent bin said before .If your looking for the girl next door looks move on ,A just ok massage again move on ,a just a ok time in the hot tub again move on .Are girl Chantal will go out of here way to make sure that you feel for the time with her that your her man and she aims to please what ever your looking for .She has the looks of an angel the killer smile that melts your heart every time .She is a very smart girl so she will keep you entertained .So like what can I add that ha sent bin said before do your self a favor and get in to paradise and ask for Chantal . you may wont to call first this girl is wonted by all couples enjoy her as well so treat the other in your life with the Angel of sinful sensations =-)

Saw Chantal today, what an awasome experience. She is very definitely a hot sexy young woman and gives a great massage. At Paradise, in the Getaway Room was just perfect. When she walked into the room a OMG !!! What a perfect body !!!

Had the privilage to see Chantal today.(Sep 07). What an experience. She is definitely worth your time. She is an absolute stunning sexy young woman who gives a great massage. In the Getaway Room at Paradise was someting to remember. Her touch and massage skills are just perfect. Definitely will see her again !!!!

Chantal Summers has always won her way into the highlight of my weekends weekend after weekend. And without this weekend being an acception. This includes both Saturday and Sunday. It's a wild coincidence her name is Chantal Summers, she started just this summer at Paradise, and has been the most awesome highlight of my summer! Of course sinful sensations with this perfect killer spinner super star were the main theme along with tantalizing body slides, Nuru, and hot tub naughtiness!! Not to mention some of the best organs I have ever had in my life! Her steamy sessions couldn't get any more steamier! Literally! Her natural hotness is just unreal and absolutely mind boggling at the endless possibilities! Her gfe is so genuine along with her sweet personality. This stunning superstar is not to be missed! She blows any service provider I have ever met out of the water! GOOD NIGHT MISS SUMMERS AND I WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS FOR ANOTHER WET AND WILD WEEKEND XOXO!

I am here as well, to sing the praises of Ms. Chantal, a beautiful, sensual and captivating woman who I had the fortune to see a couple of times over this past summer.

Chantal came on the scene with a great presence and has kept up the energy, even increased it, but always manages to make you aware that her attentions are only on you and making each session something new and memorable.

Ms. Summers is definitely a woman for all seasons.

It's a true story! I had another wet and wild weekend with the amazingly talented and remarkably beautiful spinner Chantal Summer that left me in extremely bright spirits that have stayed with me all week. She never misses a single beat. Her sessions though full of sinful sensations and naughtiness are always very thorough as she comforts and soothes all my aching muscles. Her Nuru is such an amazing erotic art. The gels give a very cool sensation and intense the special, sexy moments we have.

She had me at hello and led me sweetly by the hand for what would be the sexiest and most erotic session we have ever had together. It started and ended with sensual, soapy shower filled with body glides and lots of soft kisses everywhere. I left feeling like a million dollars and quite the super star! THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE AND CHEERS XOXO!

By the way her new pics are out of this world amazingly sexy! If you haven't had the chance to check them out I strongly recommend it.

I had the pleasure to meet Chantal a couple of weeks ago, and it is hard to capture in words the amount of fun and intensity of the session. You will have to find out for yourself;)

Chantal is truly one of a kind, and is the whole deal: smart, sexy, and funny. I absolutely loved every second of my time with her and will definitely repeat, and repeat again.

Okay, WOW!!! I have seen Chantal on soooo many occasions now, I'm starting to call her my second wife. LOL I wish!!! mmmm

Collage3.jpg

Anyway, we chatted on one of my past visits about a mild fetish of mine. It included handcuffs and a blindfold. On today's visit, I was pleasantly surprised to find I had been handcuffed to the massage table and couldn't see a thing. It was a totally amazing experience with Chantal that I will always cherish. To top it off, I was lead into the shower and cuffed again to the water pipes. Another awesome experience. mmmmm

I also found out I was involved in yet another first with Chantal. Being in so many first time events with this gorgeous lady makes me feel incredibly honored. Apparently, no one has asked for this before. :-)

The reason I wanted to mention this is because it proves this young lady is very open minded and non judgmental. If a request is within reason and follows the rules, she's very open to suggestions. She has NEVER disappointed me and always made me feel like I'm the only man in her life. I just can't say enough good things about this young lady. Thanks again Chantal. See you again REAL soon. Love you xoxolixxx

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.