Girls Gone Wild in Boston!!

Guest ChantalSummers

In just two days two of my closest gf's and I will be taking a road trip to Boston baby!! I super can't wait and am so incredibly excited!! We are staying at the elite XV Beacon. Its looks amazing and very classy!! We plan to shop until we drop, go sight seeing, and party like rockstars!! We are aiming to stop by Royale, Underbar, and even Cheers. For a couple of sight seeing daytime activities besides shopping lol we want to see the Museum of Fine Arts, the New England Aquarium, and the Boston Harbour islands.

topImage.jpg

1173340_f520.jpg

If you have wanted to go to Boston or have been what would be on your wish list or what do you recommend as a must see or do? Thank you for reading and have a stellar sexxxy night!!

Samuel Adams Brewery tour. Still not really sure what happened, but from the photos it looked like I was having a good time!!! :D

Guest S****r

Am waiting for a flight to Boston at the moment! Perhaps I can advise you after my weekend. Have fun, girls!

Guest ChantalSummers

Thank you so much for your awesome ideas everyone!! It's very much appreciated. My two girlfriends love to indulge in beer so the Samuel Adams brewery sounds great!! Faneuil Hall Marketplace looks spectacular!! I'm very excited to explore. I have a feeling this will be the first on our list as one of our must sees. I really look forward to hearing all about your weekend in Boston, Summer. You seem like loads of fun!!

Faneuil_Hall_Marketlace_a-Faneuil_Hall_Marketplace-3000000013311-500x375.jpg

sam-adams-brewery.jpg

Chantal try South Boston Italian part great restaurants small streets lots of bars as well.

Go to Mikes for Italian pastries if you don't mind waiting in line. I was there on St.Pat's day the place was crazy. Have a great time in Boston. If you run into my son say Hi for me HA! HA!.

Fenway Park area is always an adventure.... But hard to get BoSox Tickets without paying a huge markup unless you buy them in the spring.

Take a Duck Boat Tour..... will show you a lot of the Boston history.

Wrentham Village outlets are not far and a MUST DO for the shopper!!

Have fun Dear....

Looking forward to your Crazy Adventure Stories upon your return!!

Kisses!!!!

xox

Guest ChantalSummers

Wow thank you so much, Shaved!! I have such a weakness for Italian food. So that is definitely a winner for me. It's as if you read my mind!!

And Tiffany I really appreciate your ideas too. Thank you very much babe. I adore animals so the duck boat tour sounds amazing!! I also adore spoiling myself by shopping especially on vacation. So I'm excited to explore the Wrentham Village outlets!! I'm such a sucker for DKNY, Bebe, Kenneth Cole, Puma and Guess!! Yay can't wait!! I'll be so stoked to fill you in darling...

Wrentham-Village-Outlet.jpg