ok folks it seems to be that the greatest thing men like to watch is 2 women making love together, has anyone witnessed this live, if so was it everything you thought it would be or was it a bit of a letdown, also did they let you participate or just watch?

I have had several 3 sums and with the right 2 girls they are incredibly hot, when they are into each other and you it's the best, but not all girls that advertise 3 ways are into each other, my favorite is watching one chick go down on the other while you are banging her doggie style.

I have had several 3 sums and with the right 2 girls they are incredibly hot, when they are into each other and you it's the best, but not all girls that advertise 3 ways are into each other, my favorite is watching one chick go down on the other while you are banging her doggie style.

Amen Wild..that is incredibily hot...and I agree the key is when the two ladies are totally into each other..if they are not...it is very mechanical and not so good. It is fun when you join in and everyone is taking care of everyone...it can get a little wild.

Amen Wild..that is incredibily hot...and I agree the key is when the two ladies are totally into each other..if they are not...it is very mechanical and not so good. It is fun when you join in and everyone is taking care of everyone...it can get a little wild.

Oh yes it can!!! ;)

xox

Hey Miss Cloe....I have put a duo with you and Emma A at the top of my list...one day it will become a reality. It will be totally explosive!!!

When I was in Holland, for a visit...I watched in a bar setting theater, live sex show, firstly 2 women, then a happy camper came out from the crowd, and joined them, it was very hot, people in the crowd were fondling each other watching these 2 ladies and 1 guy having hot sex. If you visit overseas in Germany, Holland..there are quite a few of these shows..maybe that is where I got my interest in participating MFF,MFFF,MMFF:mrgreen:

Participation in these events are very erotic, sexual and most fulfilling experience one could have. I also like my 1 on 1's too ;)

Sigh...hopefully the moons align again and I can finally experience it first hand...double sigh.

Oh yes it can!!! ;)

xox

Oh yes it can!!! ;)

xox

me too...kisses and licks Miss Cloe...

Hey Miss Cloe....I have put a duo with you and Emma A at the top of my list...one day it will become a reality. It will be totally explosive!!!

damn right it will be...i can't wait..:wink:

Sigh...hopefully the moons align again and I can finally experience it first hand...double sigh.

soon baby...soon...maybe in Montreal in oct..8) i'm sure it will be worth the drive..hehe

My Duo with Emma and Miss Cloe was to die for. They are so magical together and are really into each other. I think you'll get an idea of what really goes on.

Its an experience you don't want to miss, even if you have to skip a mortgage payment. It will be worth it.

Here is the Reco http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11363

ATH

ok folks it seems to be that the greatest thing men like to watch is 2 women making love together, has anyone witnessed this live, if so was it everything you thought it would be or was it a bit of a letdown, also did they let you participate or just watch?

I have paid for it (duh) and have done it with gals i knew/met. I thought the latter was a bit hotter because a) it was spontaneous and b) there were no time constraints; just me and a couple of gals getting it on.

When i did lay hard earned dinero down, it was with an agency that ain't around anymore. I wish i could remember the name. The service was always a-one and the gals were always super laid back and fun (college cuties, maybe?)

Guest gagagaga

my first time was with 2 girls who picked me up. They were a couple and wanted a cock...I was the cock. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I have had many 3somes,4's and 5's over the years, but that was still the best ever!!!