She says that she is in town this week, she says she does duos with her half sister Samantha, has anybody been with her? Is she real? Advertises on bp as "blonde blue eyes 34D" the weird thing is in her ad she also says in the headline "sexy Christina" not sure what that's all about... Looks too good to be true, so it probably is.

Pictures are likely true (no suspicious hits on tineye or google image), but she advertises bareback for $XXX

I like my penis too much to see anybody who offers bbfs on the job.

• Like 2

I went there today to her hotel and met with her, just a meet and greet to see if she is real, and she is. The only thing that scares me now is she does offer bbfs. Sooooo I'm not really looking to catch anything, but wow! She is gorgeous. Amazing looking. Maybe I'll just go for a cbj or something... But I feel that would be a waste. The thought of catching anything terrifies me, so I'll probably back out. Too bad, she's a beauty.

She said that they do offer msog and bbbj if you stay an hour. They're both very attractive in person. If you're looking for companionship though, Samantha doesn't really speak English. They're both very French. Samantha however hardly speaks English. But I could also see that being kind of hot haha...

• Like 1

Reminds me of a session I had with 'Chloe' from montreal from last year. Smoking hot, barely spoke english. It was very difficult to book her as there was a lot of miscommunication. The session was amazing though a bit odd because we can barely understand each other.

I am having difficulty booking samantha , she has only responded to half my texts.

Reminds me of a session I had with 'Chloe' from montreal from last year. Smoking hot, barely spoke english. It was very difficult to book her as there was a lot of miscommunication. The session was amazing though a bit odd because we can barely understand each other.

I am having difficulty booking samantha , she has only responded to half my texts.

I would try texting or calling Tiffany and asking her to help set you up with Samantha. Like I said, Samantha couldn't understand my English so I had to speak French with her for her to understand.

I booked 30mins with these two and had a wonderful time. Pics are real. Had some difficulty booking because they speak little to no english. Instead, I just spoke to them in french and that worked much easier. If they don't understand your texts in english, they just won't reply. Simple as that.

I went there today to her hotel and met with her, just a meet and greet to see if she is real, and she is. The only thing that scares me now is she does offer bbfs. Sooooo I'm not really looking to catch anything, but wow! She is gorgeous. Amazing looking. Maybe I'll just go for a cbj or something... But I feel that would be a waste. The thought of catching anything terrifies me, so I'll probably back out. Too bad, she's a beauty.

Didn't anybody bother to read the above? Doesn't matter if you are covered or not, doing this puts her in to a whole different risk category.

• Like 2

Her first ad for this tour, as well as ads from her last tour, said "very open minded, something something special for $900". Perhaps she read people from here and other erb forum saying no to her for even offering bbfs and removed it from her ad.

I had an appt last time she was in town. Breasts have been augmented since then. Her pics are 100% legit. Backing up everyone else's experience the language barrier is a bit if an obstacle unless you know French then it can be easy.

Book 1/2 with Tiffany & Samantha.

I started writing 3 huge paragraphs on my poor experience, but to simply said it, I would like to go back in time to "Unsee" Tiffany.

I think you could have asked for anything & she would have text yes to get you in the door.

Her 1/2 sis, Samantha was great, I wish Tiffany would have just left.

I really hope those of you who saw Tiffany don't see any of my regulars or I'm gonna have to go get myself checked every time I see a lady. :?

• Like 1

Does samantha offers the same bbfs option?

I had a conversation with a lovely local sp today. She says that she is getting an surprising number of requests for bbfs from prospective Winnipeg clients. I say "prospective" because she takes the phone number of the caller asking about bbfs, and will then block that number from this point onward.

Needless to say, this lady has no interest, or intention, of seeing anyone that even hints about unprotected penetration.

I doubt that this is a Winnipeg-only phenomenom. Reading the posts on the other erb makes me think that this is an industry-wide trend that has emerged here in Canada over the past few years.

I fear that it is only a matter of time, until we experience an unexpected event such as a syphillus outbreak, or worse. It seems that an increasing percentage of the pooning population has become rather complacent about health precautions and sex.

I have no solutions, only concerns. Happy (and safe) pooning, one and all.

• Like 1