I've noticed that a lot of the posts on bp for Fredericton are agencies. Are the pics of the girls legit or just your typical bait a switch. Like to know what I am gonna get and I am thinking to just sticking to the girls who are associated on here with good reviews.

You can use tin eye to see if pics are real hun.

My pics I use are 100% real, usually I am the one who has taken them. Some bait and switches are posted here also, so if you come across a bait and switch, do your fellow hobbyist a favor and post it:)

I find my web site helps my clients discover who and what ads are from my agency.

There is one big agency in NB that is famous for using bait and switch, see section for details.

• Like 3

Is there a particular agency your wondering about? Have you looked through the bait and switch section?

When in doubt use tineye doll.

• Like 1

I've noticed that a lot of the posts on bp for Fredericton are agencies. Are the pics of the girls legit or just your typical bait a switch. Like to know what I am gonna get and I am thinking to just sticking to the girls who are associated on here with good reviews.

You are correct with your thoughts of staying with this site...there are plenty of independents on here as well as agencies, and if the agencies are on Cerb, they should be well recommended. Check the ads on whichever site, then cross reference on this one, check for recos and do a few pm's until you find the service you want at the donation you want, then book to see if you made the right decision! Don't forget to let us know how it went, hehe

I know that Miss Sophia won't tout her own horn, but I will. Her pics are real, and the only agency in Fredericton that I would ever rely on.

If in doubt, ask away. Those of us that work here can let you know if the agency is legit or not. Even if you pm us, cause sometimes we can't publicly state here that an agency is bad news.....

Good luck!

xoxo

• Like 3