And the foot in mouth award goes to..........ME! ;(

I don't even know why I'm repeating this embarrassing episode to anyone, except maybe to warn everyone to keep their mouths shut...

Anyway so about two weeks ago I see a colleague of mine as I'm leaving (and he's arriving at) an MP. Yesterday he comes up to me at lunch and starts talking about the massage attendant (only 1 on that day) at the MP we'd run into each other at. So he's complimenting her and making small talk, and then he asks me "what I get?" or "what I go for?" or something like that. I'm not completely comfortable answering, but I said something like "just topless", and he looks at me funny, which I interpreted as him being like 'wierd, why go to a RnT for just topless' so I added something like "with release of course". Then he asked the most mortifying question of all, "what's release?". FUCK! I'm such and idiot.... He seems to figure it out on his own, probably due to my slack jawed-red with embarrassment face, and he proceeds to tell me he meant "what sort of massage I get?" (ie swedish, hot stone etc.)......ugh...... On the bright side, he seemed sort of interested and started asking alot of questions, but he had "no idea they did that there".

Well, I either made a complete ass of myself or a recruitment...ugh!

Narman

• Like 1

It sounds like he wasn't totally offended by the idea and is intrigued. You may have introduced him into the wonderful world of hobbying.

Don't be embarassed ... he's intrigued ... all is good.

That's hilarious...and a good lesson on when to still be cautious. I guess there was no room to chime in a 'just kidding' there?

Posted via Mobile Device

That's funny. it reminds me of last year when a co-worker of mine and myself were discussing massages. He asked me if i knew any Asian's that offer the "walking on back" massage. He was clueless of the MP's that offer a release, so i decided that i would have some fun with this. I gave him the contacts for a "massage parlour in Hull which he went to that evening. The next morning he showed up to work smiling ear to ear, and excitedly filled me in on all the details. Low and behold, three days later, that massage parlour was one of the ones raided in hull during the big sweep done last september 17th.

Since then, he is relunctant to take any suggestions from me about absolutely everything.

Guest s******ecan****

Thanks for sharing Narman I'm sure we've all said something awkward at one time or another, I know I've come up with some doozies in my time.

Well I guess the real concern is while I hobby, I certainly cannot trust anyone with that as there are consequences for every action.

Not to sound too paranoid I hope he enjoy's his new found knowledge and keeps his mouth clamped shut at work, society cannot handle the truth!

Posted via Mobile Device

That is funny Narman. But useful too. I often wondered what I would say if I ran into someone I know at or even around one of these places. I guess I'll just stick to the bad shoulder story.

I think he is just yanking your chain, if he is going to a MP he knows what goes on there, start asking him the questions and put him on the spot then see who becomes uncomfortable.