Not something I've ever tried but it's something I've often thought about, any suggestions of any providers that may be into this would be appreciated.

If you are into golden showers as part of BDSM, I suggest LadyGrace who advertises on BP under the domination/fetish category. She is older, she claims 46 but I think her math is off. She provides a very intense service...well worth it.

I had some PM's asking about LadyGrace, so I thought it would be easier to post on the board rather than reply individually. I also thought it might help her develop some new relationships.

LadyGrace has a very nice incall in a private home west of downtown conveniently located off a major road. The neighbourhood seems safe. The place is being renovated and isn't totally finished on the outside. I didn't see her whole place, but her play area is large, clean, comfortable with very nice furnishings. She told me she is working on a dungeon, but it isn't ready yet. She also told me she had been living elsewhere and returned to Wpg recently.

She seems to have a lot of BDSM equipment and I noticed numerous books on the topic on the bookshelves.

LadyGrace advertises an age of 46, but I think her math is probably off. She is Caucasian, blond hair with some grey, tall and slender. No tattoos. I can't recall about piercings--there might be a one down low.I think her eyes are blue. Her fingers are long and she has very attractive feet...she could be a foot model. Her breasts are augmented and she likes her nipples played with.

She seemed to enjoy administering verbal abuse, nipple torture, DATY, DATO. I did not receive a golden shower but she squirted on my face instead. She asked me if I wanted a GS or the squirt first. There was no kissing and no intercourse. There was also no release but this was probably due to me because I had to leave.

I felt she was very professional and experienced. I also thought she was genuinely dominant and enjoyed what she was doing.

My only caution would be that she is older and you need to be prepared for that. For the younger guys, if you are looking for an Aunty or school teacher or mother in law fantasy, I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Like 1