Generally this refers to those options she is willing to perform. IE, open minded about kissing - she kisses, or open minded about greek, she performs anal.

Still remember if there is something specific you crave, ask her if she is open minded about this. Some people use this term, but in fact still have some restrictions.

• Like 3

Open minded can also mean that they are open to specific kinks and fetishes usually with a non judgmental attitude. They may or may not offer such a service but you can feel comfortable asking about them and not like you'll be lambasted for it. Open to communication. As Meghan said, always be open about sharing your needs and desires as it will guarantee you the experience you're looking for!

I agree completely! Many people prefer different things. Some may be open to a kink, fetish or style or maybe willing to try new things, all you have to do is ask and be specific.

• Like 2

I would assume, she's flexible when it comes to her services? Or that's what I mean when I say I'm open minded..

Be sure to ask her, as were all so different in speech.