Favourites you'd like to recommend to a lonely traveller?

I have a trip planned to Ottawa in a few weeks, and although I have a couple of favourites (especially Erin, wow!), sometimes schedules or availability or personal circumstances don't work out, and then I don't really have the time to "research" once I'm there. While the strip clubs are great for spending a few hours, the low mileage lap dances just don't have the same appeal as an hour or two with one special lady. Ottawa has great selection (almost too much!) so would really appreciate it if the experienced hobbyists might toss me a few recommendations that maybe I can look into to see if they match my particular interests that I'd like to consider. I enjoy my time with Erin because of edgy nature, straightforwardness, adventureness spirit,intelligence,and of course, her amazing all natural assets.

So, I'm looking for the following:

- uninhibited (don't like the "shy GFE" persona) PSE

- adventurous (positions, toys, talk)

- educated/bright or sophisticated

- downtown incall

- 200-250/hr, 400-450 2 hr range

- safe, discreet

- natural breasts (large preferred but not essential)

- someone who has impressed you as "customer oriented" and who would definitely be worth your recommendation

- lap dance or lingerie show

- 25 to 40

- easy to reach by phone or email, with no return cell required

- agency or independent, doesn't matter

- someone who has a positive reputation (not a new Craigslister), not too new to the hobby

- Travels to Greece would be nice, but not essential

I've had good experience with TERB/CERB recommendations with meeting Barbara H. a few years ago (remember her?), and more recently Erin, so looking forward to your help once again to help me find another great find, in case I have to adjust my plans. :confused: Thanks

Thanks for the kind words big dog. To cool cucumber there are many great girls on cerb, including myself. Who will give a great gfe experience. Like so many people have said. Read the reviews, write a thread(like you did) and talk to the girls. We are friendly on here. XOXO. Peachy/Val.:bddog:

http://www.peachyval.com/

Thanks, Peachy. I've posted reviews on Erin and Vanessa, both were wonderful experiences. Wish I had more time to visit here and review and chat, but just not enough hours in the day, so I can only get here occasionally.

- easy to reach by phone or email, with no return cell required

just a thought, you should always offer a number you can be reached at if you are looking for an incall. Myself and many ladies often don't take bookings for ins unless their client can offer a phone number in the case that a customer is running late, no show or there is an emergency.

Thanks for the recommendation, Erin :)