Brittney @ CMJ

I'm not a CMJ regular, far from it, but i've been attending some of CMJ's monthly parties recently, out of curiosity, and they certainly can throw them! This reco is a bit overdue.

I visited CMJ at their June party, and, like their Luau party, it was a great one. As a last minute decision (excendingly rare for me), i spent some time with Brittney after seeing her pole show. As a previous dancer, her dancing skills show, and she is full of energy - she likes to dance and it shows!

Spending some time with Brittney was quite fun, and its easy to see she'll become quite popular! If you have a chance while at CMJ, book some time with her.

Cheers!

Edited by m*s**rt
  • Like 2

Brittney was the first lady i met yesterday at the Luau Party and i was simply amazed!!! A bubbly attitude, amazing dancing skills, a passion for dancing that`s as artistic as it is seductive.

I stopped at the Luau party because i thought it would be a chance to check out the famous CMJ, but left a new dedicated member. I spent a session with Brittney that is nothing but memorable.

After the session, Brittney treated everyone with her "leave you hat on" followed by another sensual more seductive dance that left everyone speechless. I can't wait until I get to visit Brittney again at CMJ.

Had a chance to see the beautiful Britney yesterday.

Her pictures are fantastic on the site, but guys this girl is stunning.

We all know looks aren't everything, but we all know without them the rest of the time together isn't quite the same. Speaking of the rest of the time, it was incredible. Her touch was great and the finish fantastic. Britney has personality to spare. She'll make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in. See this girl as often as you can.

Britney is an amazing woman, and that isnt doing her any justice! She is amazing on the pole and amazing on other things aswell. Easy to talk to, very down to earth and a whole lot of energy!

The afternoon started off with us deciding to have a bachelor party, and we were lucky enough to see her at the door (the phrase hate to see you go, but love to watch you walk away, definitely applies here!). She demonstrated her pole skills in the party room with us, with each trick seeming like they increased in difficulty.

When i finally worked up the courage to ask her for some alone time, she grabbed my shell and tore it to shreds! Once we entered the shower i was instantly at ease with everything, we seemed to mesh really well and things took off from there. After the alone time was over, i had to have her for a private dance on their stage, and in all honesty, both were absolutely amazing. You call tell that she has fun with everything she does.

Will i repeat? HELL YES! will it be soon? HELL YES! Should you go see her? HELL YES!

Zoro

As a last minute decision this morning as I had some free time. I decided to see who was available at noon at CMJEast. I was told that Britney was available. Normally I would see someone that I had some previous contact with thru pm or chat, but I had seen her album before and she seems like my type, so I decided to take a chance. When I got there, the sexy Jessica let me in. I hadn't seen her for a while and we chatted for a while catching up on our lives for a few minutes. She left me in the room, and in comes Britney. I was pleasantly surprised, because for some reason I had thought she was bigger?. She was 5' 2", a spinner with a tight bum and fantastic breast. She gave me a nice hug and kiss. We undressed and she revealed a great body. She is a dancer and is not shy about showing her sexy toned body. We had a hot soapy shower, making sure each other was clean and not a spot was missed :). Then on to the table I go. She gives a nice relaxing massage. Then she gave me some nice body slides on my back. Then it was time for the flip, where I had a great view of her fantastic body. By the way, she has a beautiful face framed by nice dark hair, Sexy eyes and a sexy mischievous smile. More body slides and I requested a reverse body slide also. She has one of the best ass I have seen in a long time. The finish was great, she has a nice touch and I got to give her jello leg's :). A term that she had not heard before :) She told me she enjoyed our time together. A quick shower, more hugs and kisses and back to work I go. Stress free, smile on my face :)

Looking forwards to see her again in the future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.