looking for first skinny sp experiance

I have always been with girls that are a little "chubby". so i am looking to experience a skinny younger girl around mid 20's or low 30's. Need some recommendations on who fits the bill. I am mostly looking for the pse time. The 2 girls i have narrowed it down to on bp are:

petite jayde and mygirljenni

Can anyone recommend any other girls that would fit what i am looking for?

Silver

Good day Silversun.

Just wanted to share with you my thoughts about a 'one poster' coming on board looking for info on 2 sp's that have been mentioned here on cerb. I'm not looking to single you out for criticism, but this is an issue here on cerb.

While it appears that you are new here (join date of July 2013), you mention that you've 'been with girls that are a little chubby'. In order to establish some cred for yourself, consider posting something about those ladies that you've already seen. For all I know, you could be LE or a disgruntled former boyfriend, or whatever..

While you're at it, learn how to search the forums using the search feature. Surprising how much info is already posted about each of these girls.

I know this sounds a bit bitchy, but the information on this site is member generated. In Winnipeg, it really means about 12 members posting information about their experiences, and 200 members lurking & reading or asking to have the details pm'd to them.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'll have my Ovaltine and shuffle off to bed now..

• Like 5

I should clarify that that other girls are past girlfriends, i have never been with a sp. Also i am looking for other girls that people have seen that may fit the skinny description that i am looking for. So far with my research on this site and others i have come up with 1 other girl that fits what i am looking for which was recommended by a fellow cerb member. As with anyone looking for a sp in the younger skinny range they will notice that the choices are limited as it seems to me. I love all girls and chubby or bbw girls the most and that seems to be what is most available on the sites. so looking for something particular can be difficult to find, hence asking for help when my own research is not turning up the amount of choices that i would like.

Emily or AKA deeperconnection here on CERB and occasionally on BP. I don't think the PSE experience is quite on her menu, but what is on there will make you forget about it.

• Like 3

I have seen Jenni once, cant go wrong with that, Emily on the other hand has still been a surprise I have waiting for !

I try my best to add to the content and reviews on here. Hopefully I have been helpful. Now for the original poster the first thing I would do is search key words on here using the search function... Words such as skinny, petite, spinner, etc.. And see what comes up should be some info. Next I would check the E.C. Website, very reputable and has both local and travelling girls. If you see one you like check back here searching her name. If nothing comes up then ask for some help. At least others can see you have done some work on your part.

Also, I have seen Emily, I like Emily, but I would not call her skinny or petite.

Good luck.

I have seen Jenni once, cant go wrong with that, Emily on the other hand has still been a surprise I have waiting for !

This thread had been stagnant for seven to eight months - one hopes that the o.p. has made a decision by now. I'm curious what motivated you to revive it?

I saw this girl julia on backpage, she is petite and I would like to see her. I do not know what her rep is so you might want to check her out. I want to see her myself.

My advice would be to stay the hell away from BP unless you have a solid recommendation for the lady. You'll be just fine with Emily for example.

Another suggestion would be Spinderella. I've never seen her but she certainly fits the bill for thin and has some good recommendations here.