Favorite and Not So Favorite Gifts for SPs

Too funny! You have nowhere to go but up. 8-) I'm sure, based on all the good things everyone is saying about you, that you will soon have even better gifts. (And I don't mean three cans of Pepsi and Burger King for lunch. Lol.)

So far I've gotten two cans of Coke and McDonald's breakfast. It was pretty awesome.

Great sense of humor I like you already...........Macdonald's breakfest did he at least super size it?

So far I've gotten two cans of Coke and McDonald's breakfast. It was pretty awesome.

awww...its funny tho, I always find it a cute gesture when a client brings me food....what can I say? Im a lady whos ruled by her stomach, hehe

plus if he had supersized it you never know....he may have been overcompensating for other things that werent supersized...hehe...just kidding!

This is what I've heard works well: be on time, listen to what they have to say, surprise them with something nice every now and then to show you care and think of them (but be creative and take clues from your conversations), work hard and supply her with financial stability and a nice home, speak kindly of het family even if you can't stand to be around them... oh, just wait, were we talking about girlfriends or service providers? 'Cause overall, the service provider will cost you much less in the long run.

If someone brought me a Pepsi that would be a slap in the face!

But no, really, anyone who knows me knows that McDonald's breakfast is the key to my heart (panties).

Oh, and I should have stressed that I forced the lovely gentleman to take me to McDonald's. I'm pretty sure he felt a little embarrassed by being there, but by the end of it he had to agree that they make a damn fine cup of coffee.

I am heading over to McDonalds to pick up some gift certificates. LOL

Hope one of these days our schedules will finally allow us to meet.

Nonstop724

But no, really, anyone who knows me knows that McDonald's breakfast is the key to my heart (panties).

If that is all it takes to see you, I'll open up a franchise near you.LOL:butt:

Oh, and I should have stressed that I forced the lovely gentleman to take me to McDonald's. I'm pretty sure he felt a little embarrassed by being there, but by the end of it he had to agree that they make a damn fine cup of coffee.

Yeah, even though I'm no longer a big MacD breakfast fan (over the years, too many Egg McMuffins with too many little packets of ketchup on too many overnight and early morning shifts - lol), I have to admit their new coffee is indeed pretty darn good.

I was skeptical about the place as I haven't been there in years, but you were right, great coffee! In my defence, it was an early morning meeting and I am usually a little more thoughtful, but now that I have the key to your heart (and panties)...I would love to have breakfast at McDonald's with you every day:wink:

Yeah, even though I'm no longer a big MacD breakfast fan (over the years, too many Egg McMuffins with too many little packets of ketchup on too many overnight and early morning shifts - lol), I have to admit their new coffee is indeed pretty darn good.

Yeah but you have to admit that whoever is responsible for the McGriddle is a freaking Genius. Egg, Cheese Bacon, pancake and syrup.. all in an easy to handle sandwich.. yummm

I couldn't agree more with this statement!!!

Yeah but you have to admit that whoever is responsible for the McGriddle is a freaking Genius. Egg, Cheese Bacon, pancake and syrup.. all in an easy to handle sandwich.. yummm

Guest O***wa**W

We have recieved some nice gifts so far, but since we do not drink, we normally ask for food. We get things like treats from bakeries. Cupcakes are a favourite of ours.

Guest O***wa**W

We have had a man bring us Timmies for an early session. Donuts are the way to a womans heart!

Mmm...yes, cupcakes are definitely the way to my heart! Or if in early morning, a French Vanilla from Timmies.

You can never go wrong with food. I would be happier with a cappucino or latte than a bottle of wine or perfume; candles cuz they are always used, and food of any type lol.

I think some websites have gift lists for 2 reasons: it was in the template and the sp figured she had to put something in there rather than delete it altogether, OR to prevent someone bringing items that she cannot use (allergies, preferences, etc) Once she realizes that clients may like to bring gifts, it is easier to make a list than to be asked and feel like you are "asking" for one lol.

I always say no thanks when someone asks, makes it simple. Flowers and chocolates are always appreciated if someone doesn't ask but brings something. Wine is a waste, as I don't drink (& don't allow drinking as it inhibits not enhances) so that just makes it awkward.

I don't feel that gifts are necessary, nor should they be expected, and I don't think anyone should feel that they have to bring one just because you see a list on a website or get the impression that you are "doing it wrong" if you don't. Especially for sessions that are an hour or less lol. If you are on a dinner date 2-4 hour sort of experience, then a nice gesture makes it even more date like, but if you aren't sure you can always stick with things that don't last forever, like flowers, food, etc.

You can never go wrong with food. I would be happier with a cappucino or latte than a bottle of wine or perfume; candles cuz they are always used, and food of any type lol.

I think some websites have gift lists for 2 reasons: it was in the template and the sp figured she had to put something in there rather than delete it altogether, OR to prevent someone bringing items that she cannot use (allergies, preferences, etc) Once she realizes that clients may like to bring gifts, it is easier to make a list than to be asked and feel like you are "asking" for one lol.

I always say no thanks when someone asks, makes it simple. Flowers and chocolates are always appreciated if someone doesn't ask but brings something. Wine is a waste, as I don't drink (& don't allow drinking as it inhibits not enhances) so that just makes it awkward.

I don't feel that gifts are necessary, nor should they be expected, and I don't think anyone should feel that they have to bring one just because you see a list on a website or get the impression that you are "doing it wrong" if you don't. Especially for sessions that are an hour or less lol. If you are on a dinner date 2-4 hour sort of experience, then a nice gesture makes it even more date like, but if you aren't sure you can always stick with things that don't last forever, like flowers, food, etc.

Oh I love the idea of flowers!!! What a wonderful gift plus it makes the room smell delightful. I definitely agree with you about gifts certainly not being necessary or expected but it is a nice to receive on the rare occasion. We (my roommate and I) received a bottle of wine recently which was a little awkward as we do not drink at all either.

Sometimes it's just best to bring your happy smile. I had a session with a guy this afternoon that, while he isn't one of my biggest spenders, is certainly one of my favourites. He's just a happy, joyful guy to be with. And I like that more than anything.

In years past, I've received everything from perfumes (and really, I can't wear perfume -- it's a professional thing), to flowers (... I've mentioned my cut flower nightmare -- the one with the aliens?), to books (used to love them, but presbyopia now prevents me from reading hard copy books), to jewelry (don't wear it), to lingerie (...anyone who's ever met me would know why it's hard to buy lingerie for me -- I am an odd size), to wines and liquers (nice, but I prefer to make my own ;-), to chocolates (ditto), to cash -- and hey, that's what you give me anyway, eh?

Some of my favourite gifts in recent years were drawings that friends made for me, poems they wrote for me, jams or pickles or baked goods that they made up themselves (I do like to eat, but avoid commercial and processed foods). One guy brought me a cactus and some hot wings -- ... what do you suppose he meant by that? (still, I enjoyed them)

My absolute best all-time gift was a friend who sang and performed "Mountains of Mourne" for me on his harmonica. In his underwear. I'll never forget that as long as I live! I was in tears!!