OMG Choices?

Visiting Winnipeg again soon.

Looks as though Peg has improved for quality outcalls.

Oh what is a man to do with all these choices and only one night to have Peg fun.

Destiny

Holland

Lynn

Elle

Eva

Jessica

Any of you regular Peg pooners have a suggestion? Can only choose one (I am not as young as I used to be).

Holland. :mrgreen:

The only other one on your list I have experience with is Eva and since this is a recommendation board only I am constrained from making any further comment about that experience. ;-)

I second the recommendation for Holland. A real class act, beautiful inside and out. You can't go wrong with her, but beware that she can be difficult to get hold of.

Holland would be an excellent choice...pm me for info on Elle...Savannah George is great....some girls I hope to see in the future include Courtney (33), Jamie, Jolene and Destiny...have heard nothing but good things about her..very classy lady. Good luck with your selection and post a review to help the rest of us out.

Let's not forget Brooke Bardot!!

Posted via Mobile Device

If her ad is correct she only does incalls? If I was interested in such - you bet, she would be on my consideration list.

After a long day at meetings with a bunch of Type A's, I just like to return to my room (escape) and wait for SP fun to come to me.

I had one (that was one too many) no answer at an incall. One of the ultimate hobbyist inconveniences.

I had one (that was one too many) no answer at an incall. One of the ultimate hobbyist inconveniences.

Even worse if you are in a strange town. Big pain in the ass to travel across town if you're not sure where you are going, find the place and then find parking. If you get stood up for an outcall at least you didn't spend all that time and effort.

Everyone has their own tastes, & the only two i've visited, from your list is Holland & Eva. Both beautiful girls. If i flipped a coin & Holland was heads & Eva was tails, i wouldn't lose. Had good times with both!!

holland for sure but don`t try to call her. Email is the best way to contact her:motion:

As another who visits Wpg frequently appreciate the insights. Looking at EC I have noted Jamie and am extremely interersted if any feedback.

I have to agree with everyone, Holland is a great choice. Lots of fun and really sexy. I can't believe no one said anything about Jessica. I don't know how she is on her own but when she was at broadways she was GREAT. Really small pretty girl and ALOT of fun. I am trying to set something up with Eva right now and I hope to have some info on her soon. Good luck and go with Holland for a for sure good time.:bddog:

absolutely, in Wpg something to be said for 'earl's girls'. Spent many an evenning with a few pints, checking out some sports game and lots of babe watching.

absolutely, in Wpg something to be said for 'earl's girls'. Spent many an evenning with a few pints, checking out some sports game and lots of babe watching.

I realize that I lucked out probably "once in a life-time", but there are not many places anywhere in this fine country where "looking great in black" is an obvious pre-requisite to work and entertain clients and in such numbers.

I have seen Brooke a number of times and count her as one of my ATF in Winnipeg. I find her attractive, both facially and in her physique. She is not tall and slim, but nicely proportioned with real womanly curves. Service is top notch too.

As for Earl's, I had one of their former waitresses on staff a few years ago at my office. Dumb as a post and emotionally volatile, but very attractive and sweet.