I was at the Adult Fun Store on St-Laurent Blvd. last weekend with my SO and she tried on some fun costumes but for some reason they would not let the both of us in the change room together. The one thing I did like which was sort of fun was that there were three change room beside each other and connecting them together was see thru glass but with blinds on each side. So for you to see on the other side both blinds have to be up and your mate can give you a show. Now I do not know why my door had to be left open ajar?:jackoff:

I still liked the idea, it was like looking thru windows in the red light district of Amsterdam. Look but don't touch.:butt:

It is one of my favorite sex store that I have ever visited, a wide variety of products and the staff is very helpful.

Guest S**a*Q

Having worked in a few sex stores, I can vouch that AFS is severely overpriced compared to most places... I remember seeing a few products in there that were at least double what other places sold that product at.

Want a hint, do your shopping at AFS, get the info you need from the staff, then shop around and buy the product elsewhere, online is probably the best unless there's a sense of urgency to needing that specific item.

.S.

Having worked in a few sex stores, I can vouch that AFS is severely overpriced compared to most places... I remember seeing a few products in there that were at least double what other places sold that product at.

Want a hint, do your shopping at AFS, get the info you need from the staff, then shop around and buy the product elsewhere, online is probably the best unless there's a sense of urgency to needing that specific item.

.S.

Thanks SaraMQ for the info, do you recommend a sex store in the Ottawa area?:confused:

Thanks SaraMQ for the info' date=' do you recommend a sex store in the Ottawa area?:confused:[/quote']

T'storm...I normally buy at Aren't We Naughty store (and you can buy online as well), just do a quick search on both stores and see the cost difference in products.

Guest C*****tte

I enjoy the co-op style shops like Venus Envy in Ottawa and Come As You Are in Toronto. No costumes but lots high quality sex toys, lubes and condoms. They also have a great selection of fiction and nonfiction books.

During a recent trip to Venus Envy I picked up Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and SUstaining Open Relationships by Tristan Taormino as well as a nice new vibrating egg.

I have been in toy stores all over and my fav's have to be here in Montreal and Nyc.. the ones in Ottawa are fine but your right the AFS is over priced...

I have been in toy stores all over and my fav's have to be here in Montreal and Nyc.. the ones in Ottawa are fine but your right the AFS is over priced...

Emma. I might be heading to Montreal for a girls weekend shopping trip soon.. can you be more specific about where in Montreal you like to shop? non-sex shops too? I've only recently been shopping on St.Catharines, St. Denis and St. Laurent last fall but really didn't find much in the way of clothes.

As for sex stores in Ottawa. I like classixxx on carling. I also go sometimes to erotique boutique in hull.

Emma. I might be heading to Montreal for a girls weekend shopping trip soon.. can you be more specific about where in Montreal you like to shop? non-sex shops too? I've only recently been shopping on St.Catharines, St. Denis and St. Laurent last fall but really didn't find much in the way of clothes.

As for sex stores in Ottawa. I like classixxx on carling. I also go sometimes to erotique boutique in hull.

I find the best one in Montreal is Boutique Seduction 5220 Metropolitain E. BLD in St-Leonard right off exit Lacordaire.

I find the best one in Montreal is Boutique Seduction 5220 Metropolitain E. BLD in St-Leonard right off exit Lacordaire.

thanks! I'll check it out next time I'm there.

I agree about AFS - I especially love their costumes but find them a little more expensive.

I also really like Exxxplicit (on Baseline).

Does anyone have much experience with Tuesday's the Romance Store? I haven't been yet but am pretty curious.

Hope everyone is have a fantastic weekend!

Sara :)

I agree about AFS - I especially love their costumes but find them a little more expensive.

I also really like Exxxplicit (on Baseline).

Does anyone have much experience with Tuesday's the Romance Store? I haven't been yet but am pretty curious.

Hope everyone is have a fantastic weekend!

Sara :)

Hi Sara.. could you be more specific about where on baseline? and where is Tuesday's. I'd be happy to TOFT for Tuesdays :)

Let me know if you come and perhaps we can go shopping together:wink:

Hi Sara.. could you be more specific about where on baseline? and where is Tuesday's. I'd be happy to TOFT for Tuesdays :)

Oh sorry Carrie!

Exxxplicit is located at 2565 Baseline Road. I don't think they have any or many costumes/outfits.

Tuesday's is in Westboro - 1239 Wellington St (near Holland Ave). I've only checked out their website before - http://tuesdaystheromancestore.com. Let us know what it's like if you go! :) I'm planning on going after I get back from my vacation but it won't be till the end of the month.

Sara

Let me know if you come and perhaps we can go shopping together:wink:

cool.. are you in Montreal now? your list of cities doesn't include it on your sig.