I was in for a mid-aft visit on Friday. It was fairly busy in the club, however did not see Olivia or Maya, & Angie was the only dancer I recognized. Luckily, my day got better! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Guest **oo**e

On Thursdays and Fridays typically many of the girls make "appointments" with their clients and disappear for a long time in the CR. They text or call them earlier in the week to let them know they are coming in so when they get there they are sure that their favorite dancer will be waiting for them. The quid pro quo is that they entertain them for a long time in the CR to make it worth their while to commit their time, and in many cases agree on a block of time for a fixed amount (e.g. $200 for 1 hour) rather than do it on a per song basis.

This often happens with the dancers who are in high demand like Diamond and Olivia, and a few others.

Finally popped my SC cherry yesterday. The girl used to work here then moved to some other clubs. Now back. I asked her name on three occasions and my buddy asked her twice. For the life of us neither one of us can remember. "Lady" something or other, at least there is a Lady part to her name. Perhaps the girls could make there name simpler so that we can remember them a little more easily. Anyway, finally saw the CR's and thanks to you gents for describing the layout to me earlier. All in all an interesting experience. I can't say that it was good but not that bad either. Just interesting and having some experience will be VERY CAREFUL before going back again. This is a tricky game; you are in the girls bailwick and a neophyte like me has to be aware.

Thanks also for all the comments regarding conduct and your experiences. They were all very helpful to me.

Still no Maya.

Guest S****an

Was it Lady Class per chance? She's a friendly girl, aboriginal-polish, a lot of fun. Worked at a number of clubs, including Barb's and Playmate.

Yes, that is the girl. She is part Cree and polish. Very attractive mix and yes, friendly. I take it that we should not talk about particulars here in any detail so if some want to know more pm me. It might take a day or two for me to get back to you but I want to play my part in contributing to the board. If I am off on the protocol just let me know. Thanks.

Oh, Lady Class, I know her! She was at the Playmate when I saw her. I've got a description of her in that thread. She also goes by the names Sasha and Natasha.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I have not been to Pigale since the spring. Would like to go back for some hot fun during the day later this week.

When I was last there I saw Maya and had an awesome CR experience. Any other girls worth time in the CR during the day?

Back to Pigales on Wed. at noon. Some nice ladies there and Maya made an appearance. The place was hopping so I could not get near her before I had to leave.

I've heard that Maya might be taking a day job and will be making less frequent appearances at Pigale - not sure what the timeline is though.

-W10

Guest **oo**e

You should drop in and see Olivia. There are half a dozen other amazing dancers who work there during the day.

Guest sly***k

Every time I go during the day, I see Olivia and she's impossible to get to as there is guy after guy taking her for a trip downstairs... someone pm me and tell me what I'm missing :)

Myself and my buddy, showed up on Saturday night (around 10:30). It was packed with girls, must have been 35 or so walking around. Only a few regular girls there (Maude in particular), but lots of eye candy.

It got a little intense when about 40 or so bikers showed up - they didn't cause any problems that I saw but they are intimidating. Also the pack of police outside the club when we left made us wonder if our return trip back may be pushed later.

Can anyone tell me if Maya & Olivia have been in during the afternoons this week, please?

Guest **oo**e
Damn... I go to Pigale daytime about once every other week, but have never met an Olivia. What does she look like?

Rashida Jones from The Office.

Damn... I go to Pigale daytime about once every other week, but have never met an Olivia. What does she look like?

I'm also curious of Olivia and Maya, PM me for look like what info!!

RUM

Guest **oo**e
I was there yesterday and no Maya. Do not know what Olivia looks like.

Click on the two links above and see.

Click on the two links above and see.

I'm a big fan of Rashida Jones, what times does Olivia usually work? :icon_biggrin: