Stumbled on Pigale's (new to me) website. It says it's now open during the day on weekends. Anybody can confirm? Or has chanced it?

If they are open now during the daytime on saturday sunday, it must be fairly new.

as far as i know it still only opens at 7pm on weekends

I can now confirm that they do still open at 7 pm on weekends. They had a few ladies in from Toronto. One blonde lady called Maria looked stunning, with a smile to light up a room. I had a chance to chat a bit with her, but not get better acquainted, as a lady i knew well was there.

Just got to thinking that i havent been to pigale on a week night - or a saturday for that matter- but would anyone know if Sarah (shortish, brown hair) or Leslie (tall and busty blonde) are still around?

Manu thanks!

The girls put on a great show, but I prefered Maude. I was also skeptical about the lap dance, and I think anyone would have to agree that it's not a waste of money, and more enjoyable than watching the stage show.

Daytime is the best and I have an obsession with Mia! Finding it hard to spend time with anyone else.

Guest **oo**e

Oivia was working at Pigale this afternoon. She's either a 9 or a 10. I had a great time with her in the champagne room.

Guest Ni**t*****t
Daytime is the best and I have an obsession with Mia! Finding it hard to spend time with anyone else.

I don't know if this is the same girl but I am thinking of a stunning very tall blonde girl (5'10 without the heels) with a fantastic smile that is extremely hot in the cr. She only works days I believe. Met her once and had a great afternoon. If this is the girl, then I am obsessed too.

Nightflight, there is a Mia AND there is a Maya! The one you describe sounds more like Maya. Smily, tall and slim with enhanced breasts.

And, actually, there are two Mia! There was an english-speaking Mia who (I think) left the club not long ago. This might be the one Izzy2 was talking about. Now there's another younger, taller, blonde, french-speaking Mia from Montreal who just started about two weeks ago.

Yeah, this is confusing, I know...

Absolutely amazing in Pigales tonight. This lady has muscles everywhere and loves to scrap, bite, and claw. ATMs don't spit out enough coin or maybe my bank account doesn't allow for it. Damn, that was fun

My hunt for awesome looking Capital ladies took me to Pigale recently as I left work early. Plenty of awesome looking ladies there. Among them, the very pretty face Catherine though having tanned skin but slim, tall, very small boobs with absolutely beautiful face and very friendly personality (not much mileage if that is what you are after but I kissed that beautiful face) and then Samira with very friendly personality and pretty face, soft pale skin and beautiful eyes and sexy body and higher mileage in CR. I also remember a few more awesome looking ladies like Amy, Ema, Sam, Christina .... and the list goes on.

I have seen her and she is a keeper

Last time I saw her she said she will be working full time days!

Guest **oo**e
I have seen her and she is a keeper

Do you mean Maya who is 5 foot 10 (fake boobs, blonde hair, big smile) or Mia who is about 5 foot 7 (straight black hair) ?

Do you mean Maya who is 5 foot 10 (fake boobs, blonde hair, big smile) or Mia who is about 5 foot 7 (straight black hair) ?

Maya, tall blonde French girl!

Is there a dancer still around that goes by the name of Zsa Zsa? I've probably butchered that spelling.....

Really nice lady, jet black hair, huge chest, Turkish descent. Fantastic in the CR.... It's been a while since I've been in town and on my way back for a visit. Might need to pop on by..... Thanks!!!! bd

Guest **oo**e
Is there a dancer still around that goes by the name of Zsa Zsa? I've probably butchered that spelling.....

Really nice lady, jet black hair, huge chest, Turkish descent. Fantastic in the CR.... It's been a while since I've been in town and on my way back for a visit. Might need to pop on by..... Thanks!!!! bd

She must have been passing through. I am a regular and I have never heard of her.

I know exactly who you're referring to. Last time I saw her she was back at Barefax but that was a few months ago. I've only been back there once or twice since then and haven't seen her. It's possible she's since moved on or that I've been in on her days off. Agreed she's a lot of fun in the CR! Would love to see her again too.

BradDoyle, try the Playmate. Her stage name is Adora over there. She's been working there daytime for a few weeks at least.

She's adorable indeed!

BradDoyle, try the Playmate. Her stage name is Adora over there. She's been working there daytime for a few weeks at least.

She's adorable indeed!

Thanks Rocky!!!!! bd

After a few months of absence, I was back at Pigale only to see that MJ wasn't there. Can anyone confirm if MJ still work at Pigale or perhaps she's working at a different club ?

She's a nice friendly blond with big boobs, a great smile ! and lots of fun in the CR

After a few months of absence, I was back at Pigale only to see that MJ wasn't there. Can anyone confirm if MJ still work at Pigale or perhaps she's working at a different club ?

She's a nice friendly blond with big boobs, a great smile ! and lots of fun in the CR

I have been meaning to post asking the same question for some time now. I myself had taken a few months off from Pigales (roughly Nov. 2011 thru Mar. 2012) but I was a regular prior and have been again since then. The last time I recall seeing her @ the club was late October of last year. Like yourself I was very excited about the possibility of running into MJ (aka Mary Jane) once I made my return a few months back, but with no luck :( I can only hope a fellow CERBite can offer some insight...any good news would be like Christmas in July, and who said it has to come but only once a year!

I'm in there 5 times a week at various times of day and have not run into any MJs in the last 5 months so I think you guys are out of luck.

Additional Comments:

Went in for a visit this afternoon and met Maya at last, very nice girl with lots of imagination in the CR. Also Had the pleasure of a few dances with aneesa who appears to be back in town. Incredibly beautiful girl with very sensual dances, highly recommended.

MJ was working for a couple months at the Gentlemen in Marieville (an FS club 30 minutes from Montreal). She was as of last month at the 10-35 in Chambly (straight club 20 minutes from Montreal). Probably still there.