stopped in and saw Catherine. tall brunette that used to dance at barbs. very easy to talk to and great body. normally dance days at pigals

does Catherine wear glasses?

i recommend diamond she is great.

yes she is. I like going to the CR with her IF I get the chance. she is very busy

What does Diamond look like ?

pretty, blonde, huge tits. has a playboy tattoo

does Catherine wear glasses?

yes she is. I like going to the CR with her IF I get the chance. she is very busy

pretty, blonde, huge tits. has a playboy tattoo

Catherine does NOT wear glasses

On which day or evening does Diamond work? I've seen her previously and she is great, would love to see her again but I guess her schedule did not match with my visits :-(

Also be interested if Stacy is afternoon or evening.

I have a thing for blondes :-)

Guest **oo**e

Stacy usually starts around 4 pm.

FYI there are photos of her on the internet.

Edited by **oo**e

Stacy usually starts around 4 pm.

I remember she mentioned that she is in fridays and saturdays (the club opens at 7 or 7:30 pm). Cant remember if she mentioned thursdays though, and i expect shed be in most sunday nights.

I have been in a few times the past couple of weeks wanting to see Diamond. Have not had any luck. Her sched used to be pretty regular.

Has anyone seen her at all in the last little while? Thursday afternoons?? Weekend nights??

Guest **oo**e
I have been in a few times the past couple of weeks wanting to see Diamond. Have not had any luck. Her sched used to be pretty regular.

Has anyone seen her at all in the last little while? Thursday afternoons?? Weekend nights??

I rarely see her during the day. I leave by 5 pm.

This might not be news to all but it was news to me... Annie (fitness model body, sweetheart, large nipples) is back, her regular shift will be Thursday afternoons.

-W10

This might not be news to all but it was news to me... Annie (fitness model body, sweetheart, large nipples) is back, her regular shift will be Thursday afternoons.

-W10

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Thank you for that lil nugget! Love Annie, can't wait to see her again. Thanks!

Guest **oo**e

-W10

Do you know when she starts in the afternoon and do you mean she will be dancing there daily from now on or only on Thursday afternoons ?

My understanding was that she would only be there on Thursday afternoons. I am not sue what time in the afternoon she starts.

-W10

Guest sly***k

Had a great time with Samira after lunch today in the CR... also another Kensey or something like that..she was from the east coast -- tall sandy blonde..

Guest Ni**t*****t

Who are the hot girls during the day? I will be back in town in a couple of weeks and will have some time during the day.

Out of curiosity, has anybody seen Jenna recently? Shortish blonde, with a unicorn tattoo on her lower back? Haven't been to Pigale on a week day (daytime or evening) in several months. She used to work days, mostly until 6 pm or so.

Only really seen 3 asian girls there recently... Calia (filipino), the laotian girl whose name I cant remember, and Anisa who's quarter french with blonde hair...

Me and my usual stripclub buddy decided to change things up a bit, take some time away from our regular Playmate hangout and try out some alternates. Tonight's alternate was Pigales, and what an alternate it was! I haven't been back to Pigales in what must be 10 years, so it's quite different now. Previously, they did not have the downstairs area.

They have a free buffet dinner there, which apparently is every night. Tonight it was roast beef. Not bad at all.

We're usually daytime patrons, but due to traffic problems along the route, we ended up at Piggy just around the evening shift. We all know that there is a difference between the daytime girls and the evening girls, so we were a little apprehensive. It turned out better than we thought. There were still some daytime girls still hanging around, and therefore I think our experience was a little better than an usual evening outing.

Casey: Girl from Montreal, long blonde hair past her shoulders. Good English. Very cute, semi-spinner. 5'3", and of course 5'10" with her heels. Nice experience in the CR.

Annie: French girl from Valleyfield. Passable English. Long brunette hair, past her shoulders too. Distinctive nose. 5'5", 6' with her stripper heels. She wasn't the youngest girl here, but she was by far the most enjoyable in the CR. The more mature girls are usually better in the CR.

Riley: Italian girl from Toronto. 5'3", curly brunette hair past her shoulders, kinda looks Mediterranean from a distance, but of course she's not. She seemed a bit preoccupied with her text messages. However she does have some special features available if some people are into that kind of stuff.

Hey gang, I' m planning on a weekend visit to Pigale and I was wondering if anyone had news on this awesome dancer Christine. Last time I went was quite a few months ago and had an unbelievable time in the CR with her. Also, anyone of you go there on motorcycles? Riding out the last few good days and I thought about taking my bike to Pigale but was wondering how safe would my gear be at the coat check. Any thoughts?

Took a rare daytime trip to enjoy the steak today (quite good) and got to meet the oft-mentionned Maya (tall, curly dirty blonde, skinny with manmades)

Quite fun in the CR, may have to make time for future daytime visits.

Guest **oo**e

Had an erotic time with McKenzie this afternoon at Pigale. A Megan Fox look-alike. From down east recently moved to Gatineau. Sweet girl with model hot looks.

Had a dance from Carmella yesterday around dinner time, a short, dark skinned, muletto girl from South Africa. She has a tatoo of a lion head on her back. I recommend her; she's good in the c.r.! Makayla was also there and, although she asked me to go downstairs to have fun with her, I didn't go since Carmella had me completely exhausted!

By the way, I don't think we'll be seeing Riley at Pigale anymore. One other stripper told me she was involved in an incident at the club. I don't want to say too much since this is all second hand info, but the outcome is that she likely won't be at the club, at least for a while.

Guest **oo**e

If you are thinking of taking Charlie (5 foot 10, blonde, german background, gorgeous body, visiting from Toronto) to the CR save your money. Dances were uneventful.