Has anyone seen Jenna recently? Blonde, spinner with natural breasts. Last couple of times I visited she was nowhere to be seen. She loves horseback riding....

thanks

Stopped in between 10 pm and 1230 am. No Jenna tonight but I had a good time with two new "friends"; Amber and Alexis... Amber is a blonde spinner with bright blue eyes, new to dancing. We started off slow but as the dances progressed I enjoyed our time together. Alexis, I gather is a regular to this club. She is about 5'7", dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, well proportioned and curves in all the right places. Our time in the CR downstairs was great. I loved the short skirt and tied-up shirt over the red bra. I will see her again.

I saw Jenna a few weeks ago late on a Saturday, she said she usually works on weekends. I agree she loves horseback riding and is damn good in the saddle!

Had not been to Pigs in ages...and on a last minute whim headed over with a friend to check out the sights. The club is a happening place on a weekend - not withstanding it is a long weekend.

Lots of dancers, local based, Montreal visitors etc. Different looks, body types, hair colors - tattoos, piercings, you name it -there is someone for most tastes.

So much for chatting with my friend - we were a revolving door, in and out of the champagne rooms with beauties in tow. Names escape me as we weren't there to discuss politics or global warming - and there was not a lot of talking in the CR also.

All in all a fun time - nothing to get anyone ejected or result in loss of employment, but enough to warrant a repeat visit, time permitting. So much to do, so little time. If you're on the fence don't be, this is a happening club with lots of dancers - enjoy. ;-)

Glad to know you had fun, Seymour. The atmosphere is quite different on weekends then on weekdays. Dont hesitate to ask (if you have the chsnce) should you want suggestions.

Glad to know you had fun, Seymour. The atmosphere is quite different on weekends then on weekdays. Dont hesitate to ask (if you have the chsnce) should you want suggestions.

Thanks for the offer mistert - I may take you up on that offer at a future date.

Hi all,

I'm a big fan of Pigales - great club - and in particular I like Olive. She usually works Friday night but I know she also works during the day - does anyone know what days she works in the afternoons? I read a post where someone said she works 3:00 - 6:00 during the day but I don't know which days. I'd love to pay her a visit during the day so I'd really appreciate it if anyone can let me know what days she's there - thanks.

Olive is a sweetheart. I've seen her there at noon. It seems to me she's there most days except Tuesday or Wednesday. Not sure which.

Other dancers have even recommended Olive, so she must be good. My fave, for a long time now, has been Maya -- the tall one. A real tease, unfortunately. I'm disappointed she got her boobs done -- they were fine before -- but the new ones do look good, too.

I was in earlier today - this pm. The club was awfully quiet. About five or six dancers or so, and one that was on stage that kinda looked like Charlize Theron, but with bigger breasts and long nipples. Didn't get her name nor did i see her on the floor after her stage show as i was ... otherwise engaged.

Very few dancers i knew, actually the only one i recognised from a previous visit was the tall and blonde Maya, but i've never had a chance to talk to her, nor taken for a visit in the CR.

I was in earlier today - this pm. The club was awfully quiet. About five or six dancers or so, and one that was on stage that kinda looked like Charlize Theron, but with bigger breasts and long nipples. Didn't get her name nor did i see her on the floor after her stage show as i was ... otherwise engaged.

Very few dancers i knew, actually the only one i recognised from a previous visit was the tall and blonde Maya, but i've never had a chance to talk to her, nor taken for a visit in the CR.

T you're holding out on me. There was a blond spinner with the cutest little natural breasts working the later shift. Goes by the name Passion. Went for a little one on one time and she certainly did not disappoint. Petite, blond, tight and toned body, and knows how to work it. A definite repeat in my books. That's one way to warm up on a cold winters night.

You are correct, lots of new faces.

T you're holding out on me. There was a blond spinner with the cutest little natural breasts working the later shift. Goes by the name Passion. Went for a little one on one time and she certainly did not disappoint. Petite, blond, tight and toned body, and knows how to work it. A definite repeat in my books. That's one way to warm up on a cold winters night.

You are correct, lots of new faces.

Ooooh? I'm holding out ??? ;-)

I might have met Passion when i was there. I think she came by and introduced herself. I was waiting for my regular friend, and we've kept each other warm.

That Charlize Theron look alike had short blonde hair and seemed to have a tatoo ( looked a line from a distance) running sideways on her back shoulder to her neck. Seemed ..... nice.

Ooooh? I'm holding out ??? ;-)

I might have met Passion when i was there. I think she came by and introduced herself. I was waiting for my regular friend, and we've kept each other warm.

That Charlize Theron look alike had short blonde hair and seemed to have a tatoo ( looked a line from a distance) running sideways on her back shoulder to her neck. Seemed ..... nice.

Great intel as always mistert. A meeting with "Charlize" could very well happen in the near future. :icon_wink:

Stopped in for a quick visit and found Chloe from Montreal. She is here on Mondays and Tuesdays. Check out her amazingly tight spinner body

Guest u**f**3

Any recommendations for Friday daytime dancers who give really good mileage in the CR? PM me if you don't want to mention there name publicly. I am going there next Friday and would enjoy "extra" care.

Has anyone ever had dances with Taylor Touch? She always super busy so I've never had the chance.

ya, had a dance with Taylor this weekend...super hot body, but I got kinda bored during the dance...she is slow and sensual, but I lost interest fast.

I would say she's about 5'5" great shape, dark brown/black hair, real assests, great dancer.

She is a great dancer. I have been a few times in past couple of weeks but have not seen her. Is she still dancing there?

Stopped in for a quick visit and found Chloe from Montreal. She is here on Mondays and Tuesdays. Check out her amazingly tight spinner body

I had a chance to have a dance with her too a few weeks back. Great time but her English is a bit rudimentary so I could not engage her in that way. Is she still around or was she just visiting?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Ni**t*****t

I used to se Olive but do not know if she is still around. She gave good mileage in CR... anyone see her lately?

Visited Pigale yesterday; it had been a long while since i was there on a weekday. I arrived after the supper "rush". After checking my coat downstairs, I went up. It was fairly quiet.

A few dancers caught my attention, but wasn't able to visit the CR as my evening was pre-planned.

As i was waiting for the dancer i wanted to spend time with, i had a chance to chat a bit with :

-Geisha, an asian lady from Montreal (of chinese descent i think). She is easy to notice. Had a little naughty look, along with a few tattoos. I think she is here until the week-end.

-Gabriella, a slender woman (a brunette) with a russian-sounding accent.

-Another lady from Montreal that is here for the week. Missed her name though. Dark skin, the best way i could describe her looks in a word is "haitian".

-Fourth one that approached me was also from Montreal. Cant remember her name, though. Brunette, with a black and pink "apron" (for lack of a better word).

There were 2 regulars i knew: Anastasia and Talie. Did not have a chance to talk with either. I think i saw Sarah, from a distance, but she disappeared quickly, not to be seen again.:confused0024:

Guest Ni**t*****t

yes, I saw Olive several times and she is awesome. Very down to earth and sensual in the CR but most of all, a real hottie if you like brunettes.

I have more on Olive... please PM me for info.