Is it better to give than receive?

In my mind and limited experience it is WAY better to give, than to receive.

Example: One of my first girlfriends, we never had intercourse bit I did get a handy once and that was it but I would pleasure her for hours and that was our relationship.

Now I don't even get to do that and I suppose that's one reason why I'm here.

I desperately want to experience those feelings again, even at 1 hour at a time.

Now that I'm older, I would expect the SP to have the same feelings as I so I guess if both parties want to please the other then everyone is happy.

Yeah?

• Like 3

I love to give but I also do enjoy receiving too. My thoughts are you get what you give, plus its so exciting and hot to see a woman having an orgasm, it makes my turn so much more forefilling.

I like both giving AND receiving equally, and I don't have to choose between them and I never will. :) It's all about balance.

That said, I really do love to please and can be fully satisfied by devoting all of my attention to the man in my company at the time :) I like to be that break in his day or week where he gets to just lay back and pleasured like a king for an hour or two. :) It makes me happy.

I can equate it to like at Christmas when you are super excited to give a really awesome present you got for someone. Anyone with a heart knows that it truly does give you a good feeling to give. One can be quite satisfied just with that feeling of giving, but it is also really awesome when you receive something special from someone else too. (Like explosive DATY orgasms ;))

Edited by Sweet Emily J
  • Like 2

"Is it better to give than receive?"

That is a tricky question...which is probably why my favourite position is 69. :)

Generally though, I'd agree with you that I often have more fun with the giving. I can't even claim I'm being altruistic, it's just such a turn on and so satisfying to give pleasure. Of course, there's also not much hotter than a lady who is enthusiastic about giving back and who am I to resist?

Actually, don't you find a back and forth/give and take just sort of feeds off itself? It seems to me when you give some pleasure it makes the other person more eager to give some back...which makes me want to return the favour again, and so on in a wonderful cycle.

It's like some sort of perpetual motion sex machine! :D

• Like 3

I've got to admit, I am a giver by nature! While I do like to receive almost as much, knowing and seeing that my playmate is enjoying what we're doing is what really gets my panties wet :p 69 is like the perfect medium, giving and receiving at the same time... yummy!

• Like 5

Guest webothscore

I'm a giver and a taker and a lover and a fu**er and I'm going to keep singing this until it sounds good. Yup.

I think I'm with Ms.Emily on this one. Sometimes I like to just lay back and be serviced. Sometimes, I like my partner to lay back and let me service her. Sometimes it's 50/50.

There have been times when my pleasure from the lady has been so intense, I had no energy left to reciprocate. Simply too spent. Just wanted to lay and hold the source of my pleasure.

The downside of a busy life, health and the aging process. :(

• Like 2

Why does it have to be just one or the other? True, I live vicariously through the orgasms of my partner(s). But I'm also a creature of base pleasures. Sometimes, especially when orgasm dances on the edge, the thought of my partner "wanting" me to come is enough to push me over the edge.

On the other hand, giving pleasure... No scratch that. I love bearing ecstasy, aiding with bliss and sharing in moments when you're so close to heaven you can almost touch paradise. There is almost nothing that compares with that feeling. The shared intimacy of an orgasm is addictive and incurrable.

And yes, there have been times when I'm happy just to give. Other times I've been the grateful receiver of a partners talents. But the richest, most satisfying encounters are when both of us are shaking with tremors of post orgasmic joy. I, for one, am pleased to be both a giver and a taker. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Guest B**na***oy
I like both giving AND receiving equally, and I don't have to choose between them and I never will. :) It's all about balance.

That said, I really do love to please and can be fully satisfied by devoting all of my attention to the man in my company at the time :) I like to be that break in his day or week where he gets to just lay back and pleasured like a king for an hour or two. :) It makes me happy.

I can equate it to like at Christmas when you are super excited to give a really awesome present you got for someone. Anyone with a heart knows that it truly does give you a good feeling to give. One can be quite satisfied just with that feeling of giving, but it is also really awesome when you receive something special from someone else too. (Like explosive DATY orgasms ;))

Well if you want DATY for Christmas you have to tell Santa if you have been a good girl or a naughty girl this year. Oh! Oh! Oh!

1533052-santa.gif

I'm definitely with Emily on stricking the right balance between giving and receiving. There is absolute pleasure in both, but nothing compares with the feeling of total fulfilment when both partners collapse in each other arms completely exhausted from a seance of mutual gratification.

I do prefer the man taking the lead, so whatever he wants is what I like. But I can also be the pleaser, the one who takes the lead and pleasure my man, nothing hotter then watching a guy get turned on and hard! I don't think one is better than the other just depends on who you are with as to which way it'll go. Both can be fun and exciting, best maybe to not have to chose and just share;) give and get:)

• Like 1

I think its a 50/50 proposition here, when I give I receive too. A lot of the discussion is about oral, but the ladies I see tend to love a good hard cock, so even f $#@ing is 50/50... I'm not huge by any means, but I get good and hard and can stay that way until she gets off a couple of times....

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I just really really really like looking up at you while I have your manhood in my mouth and your eyes are shut and you're clenching your jaw and beads of sweat drip down your forehead. To me that is what gets me randy. When I see you squirm...it makes me want to squirm...on top of you. Holy crap...

In the past, I was a giver, and I thought I was a good lover.

It is only after the ladies of CERB taught me how to joyfully receive with all my being that I intuitively understood what a wonderful giver can be.

That made me a much better lover, giving and receiving in a playful, sensual and passionate way, connected to my partner's ebb and flow.

I am very grateful for that. :)

Nothing better than to start a session when the lady takes the lead and pleasures me to start and oh when I am done you can sure count on me return the favor and then some. Best way to start oral pleasure on each other.