Suji at Asian Passion

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest c**io**m7

I just realized I am very late with this posting...I saw Suji a few days ago and can confirm that she is between 19-21 years old...easily that young.

She is a darling little spinner, so full of laughter and joy...yes, she exudes it in her speech and bouncing around the room and, the nice things is, it is truly genuine, she really is having fun with you...you can see it in the sparkle in her eyes.

The service? Top notch!! She really is aiming to please you and it seems like she is enjoying it. Right from the first shower to the kiss good bye, you are the only one in the room and she focusses all attention to you and your needs. Her DFK is some of the best from a Korean provider but, it took a little time to warm her up past the little pecks here and there but, once she got started, she was right into it and it seemed like she couldn't get enough. As a hobbyist who is turned on by DFK almost more than anything else, it made for a great half hour.

I am sure she will not be staying long and I encourage the fans of Asian spinners to go visit and let her know that Ottawa appreciates that she stopped by.

After reading the reco./reviews here and on the other site, I decided to pay Suji a visit. My first text was promptly answered, then a few more texts and a couple of phone calls later, the meeting was set up. The phone girl was very business-like, friendly and easy to talk to. After the session with Suji, I thanked her for her recommendation of Suji and we had a few friendly and humourous texts exchanged which contributed to the total pleasant experience. AP is lucky to have someone so pleasant as a front person. Thank you, Candice ( forgive me if I have your name wrong).

Suji is just as the OP described - a darling little spinner, very cheerful, and adorably sweet. When I presented her with my gift, she was so genuinely happy after opening and finding what it was. Her English was limited but she managed to utter - " I like! ", " I am happy!" ...and with her huggings and dfk's that followed - you know she really meant it! I didn't find her bouncing around though, just because she led me from shower to bed and back by holding my hands lovingly.

299449-119am.jpg

She provided me with a very GF-like experience and fantastic service. When she said something and I said I didn't know what she was saying, she pretended to be angry and hit me with her fist gently. In bed, she seemed to enjoy how I was pleasing her and said "I like" a few more times (lol), accompanied by lots of sweet moans. She has a tight and toned body and she put it to good use and with enthusiasm while on top of me. After the main event, she emphasized that she did not need lube because she was so wet - I took this as an unpretentious compliment. lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Suji - she is truly a fun, sweet, and pretty spinner. I still have a smile on my face when I think of her. I have no hesitation to go back to see her again.

I had the pleasure of visiting Suji recently, and I completely agree with the previous two reviews. Suji is very pretty, young and friendly. The pictures posted by AP are accurate, and I'd say she looks better in person. She put me a ease instantly, and we had a nice long chat before the main event Details about the main event are best kept private, but I'll say that I was very pleased with the entire experience. Look forward to seeing her again!

I saw the sweet and adorable Suji again. Booking with the phone girl Candice was easy and a pleasure, no hassle at all.

This time her location was downtown and in a very nice high-rise condo. The location has changed, but the sweet Suji was still the same, with the same energy, same sweet and mischevious smile, same playfulness and the same top-notch service, and above all, the same resolve to treat you like a king. One thing she lacks though, is her self-confidence - she thinks her beautiful boobs are small! lol. She mentioned that to me many times when I admired and played with them. But let me assure you, they are not - they are the perfect size and they fit her beautifully!

The time spent with Suji was so pleasant and enjoyable that the one hour flew by just like that. I may have to book a longer time next time before she leaves Ottawa. Thank you, Suji, for another wonderful time!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.