Penelope Davis and Katherine

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Penelope:http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=35208

Katherine:http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29603

Simply amazing duo!! Penelope first came to my attention through a fellow CERB member as someone that I'd be interested in seeing. Boy were they correct after I viewed her profile and website. She is a very beautiful lady who carries herself with a gentile grace and charm.

I was pleased when she posted she would be coming to Halifax for a couple of days. I quickly sent her a PM so I wouldn't miss out on seeing such a lovely lady. Penelope is a real treasure.

After a few more PM's we were able to arrange a date and time that would suit all three of us.

I am glad I had the chance to meet her. She is simply amazing!!

As the time neared for our appointment I was getting butterflies as I haven't had a duo in awhile.

Without going into too many details, as each encounter is different for everyone depending on a variety of things. Shortly after arriving where we deceided to meet, Katherine met me at the door and led me into the room so that I could meet Penelope for the first time. What a site it was. ;) Penelope is a very beautiful lady sporting a few tattoos that look very good on her.

After chatting for a bit and some lite refrehments, well, let's just say we really enjoyed ourselves. ;) ;)

Penelope is a bit shy at first but once you get to know each other better, watch out. lol. Both Penelope's and Katherine's skills are out of this world.

I highly recommend seeing either of these wonderful ladies alone or together should you get the chance. They are both truly amazing. ;) :D They are sure to leave you with a smile on your face that will last for days to come. ;) (I know I still am. lol).

Thank you Penelope and Katherine for a memorable duo. I definitely will repeat when given the opportunity.

Absolument une expérience mémorable ;) Merci pour tous.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I had the pleasure of a duo with Penelope Davis and Katherine ! Wow what can I say !!! It was the best time in my life spent in a duo with two fantastic, gorgeous and very sexy ladies who took well care of me and much more than what I would be asking !! I would like to thank both Penelope and Katherine for the memorable time. Penelope and Katherine are very very generous, kind and totally into it offering extremely sensual and top GFE package that comes with all the 'bells and whistles' included making you feel wonderfully at ease, dreaming and in another world ! I was a very happy man leaving and am looking forward to the next time !!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.