Candy 20 on CL

I have been seeing here ad for a little while and thinking of giving here a call. Has anyone been to see here?

She is the one holding the cat in here photo. And info would be great

Thanks

Yes they are legit and she a very nice girl. If you're into spinners, she's def a great spinner! My only suggestion would be arrange an outcall if possible as opposed to an incall.

First it was Candy with apparently a good pic. Then she was Jenna with a fake pic, now she's back with the original pic but still calling herself Jenna.The numbers have changed a couple of times as well.

I guess this should be a no go for anyone thinking about it.

i dunno what the hell her problem is. i have met her and we have had a decent enough time. Perhaps someone could gently tell her that it's not prudent business to do stuff like this...

Well having seen her previously, I was curious enough I gave her a call to see what the deal is. Turns out her phone was stolen, hence the new number. And with respect to the name change; it's just a matter of her being bored of Candy and decided to change to Jenna. Fair enough, ladies progative... I've only seen 2 pics of her on CL and both were real (that great pic of her holding her kitty, literally, was what prompted me to call her in the first place!).

Well having seen her previously, I was curious enough I gave her a call to see what the deal is. Turns out her phone was stolen, hence the new number. And with respect to the name change; it's just a matter of her being bored of Candy and decided to change to Jenna. Fair enough, ladies progative... I've only seen 2 pics of her on CL and both were real (that great pic of her holding her kitty, literally, was what prompted me to call her in the first place!).

While her explanations may be true, it raises red flags on a site full of fakes and scams. It also doesn't answer the fake pic she posted.

She could very well be a good girl that provides good service and worth a look. But her actions have raised more questions then have helped her as a legitimate provider.

Time will tell, I hope you're right.