Prostate massage in Ottawa

Hello everyone, I have never tried prostate massage before and feel ready for this experience. Can you please give me advice on who and where here in ottawa. Thanks

Not sure about most of the Ottawa ladies, but if you wait until Emma A returns to Ottawa, you can't go wrong.

Thanks for the advice. Can anyone please give me the contact info? I guess Pauline is who I should try ... :)

thanks again

Hello everyone, I have never tried prostate massage before and feel ready for this experience. Can you please give me advice on who and where here in ottawa. Thanks

If you want an excellent massage with prostate stimulation, try Genna at the Tantric Touch. She advertizes on .......... and has her own website.:grin:

I've tried several ladies in the area. IMHO, she has consistently been the best provider for this service.

genna is not what your looking for - i tried. Christa at inner image offers that service.....as does emma when she comes to ottawa

Guest gagagaga

dude...seriously...click the link immediately above your post for the contact info.

Do you want one of us to dial the phone for you too?? Maybe give you a ride?

Like the asking for Greek and asking for photos threads underway on CERB recently, just ask politely. There are a number of women who will do this with the right client under the right circumstances. But most won't advertise. And they won't do it with everyone.

(Among SPs, Emma kind of flaunts it. And so she should. Totally amazing experience! Our "PM Queen", so to speak. Much better than Stephen Harper and HRH combined. Lol.)

I expect, most, if not all of those who offer PM as a "private personal option" so to speak, won't ever do it again with anyone who posts in a public forum that they've had this service from them. Lol.

Discretion, politeness and chemistry. We're lucky to have so many women who are into so many things if the conditions are right. Just observe those three words and you may receive more than you expect. If you don't, you probably had a great time anyway. If you do, you should regard any extra as a bonus. Which is undoubtedly worthy of an extra gift (beyond any negotiated fees). Particularly if you want to repeat. Lol.